Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ayn rand hand job posted:

I remember watching it on Nitro, but not PPV

They re-showed it in its' entirety the next night, that's how a lot of people saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

WCW didn't force Sid to do a top rope move

It was off the middle rope. :eng101:

They didn't force him but he was absolutely talked into it by Johnny Ace, he was apprehensive (rightly so in hindsight, obviously).

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Since people keep asking here is the schedule for the remaining Nitros

Wednesday October 24th: Greed go home show
Halloween: No show!
November 7th: Greed, the final PPV
November 14th: The penultimate Nitro
Thanksgiving November 22nd: The Final Nitro and the announcement of what will follow Tuesday Nitro (except on a Wednesday)

No Thunder next Sunday but I'll try to show it during the week. Final Thunder should be on the following Sunday.

Have you decided on any kind of replacement show after WCW dries up? I remember asking you about a year ago and you said you had some stuff you were considering but nothing concrete.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Worldwide on a week delay so the tapes would be sent out and they'd recap events from almost two weeks ago. So it will focus on TV the week before the buyout.

Was Worldwide 100% recaps at that point or was there still matches at that point? I remember during the last year or so they let Jimmy Hart book WCWSN and used it to showcase the younger guys and new signings. That's where they did the Hale angle.