Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pretty sad that i missed last week, my boss keeps messing up my schedule. Hopefully I can watch wrestling from 20 years ago with you idiots tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

I think he was talking about the 25 of us that were watching it

titties
May 10, 2012

I can't believe you butt holes watched it without me!!!!!!

titties
May 10, 2012

I just wanted to say that I miss you all and I wish I could watch nitro with you but I have to get up for work at 3 or 4am and I can't stay up late to watch sweaty men handling one another.

Also I had a CAW on one of the older SvR games called The Manhandler and I loved to shout into the mic "WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE MANHANDLER HANDLES YOU" in a voice like this