Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

inthesto posted:

Welp, bad news, thread!

I moved across the country, and guess what piece of machinery didn't survive the trip? :v:

It was a good run.

I'll see if I can't replace it before the thread falls intothe archives

Between you and Sylphid over in the Arland Atelier thread, it seems like moving to another state is a death sentence for an LP. Is the Curse taking on new aspects...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Frank, :frogout:

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Ratchet, you can't stay alive to save your life. Hagane, let's see what you've got!

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Hoss Corncave posted:

I wonder how many other people just realised this. I know I just did.

*raises hand* Yup. :stare:

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Lotish posted:

While Medion doesn't get any respect from his family and peers, handsome enough to make widows forget their husbands is a hell of a consolation prize.

Royal status, even lovely disrespected royal status, is probably the sexiest facial feature you can find in a medieval setting.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Shining Force 3, Disc 2: The Triumphant Return of Oh gently caress, It's Dantares

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

gently caress Stella (and by extension gently caress Produn). Go for Backup General Notdumb, whoever that ends up being.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Does that count as "show, don't tell" on a dude falling down a waterfall? Holy poo poo.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Let's Play Shining Force 3 Scenario 3: Do We Actually Get To Make Decisions This Time?

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Wasn't he only half-brother to at least one of the other princes too? Domaric is a player, I thought we knew that already.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

KataraniSword posted:

Legend of Mana comes close and lets you recruit a Werewolf Unicorn Dragoon. Not an actual dragon but serves one and has a heavy dragon motif.

It actually lets you recruit TWO of them, serving different dragons.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

You do what you need to do, but I almost never watch video LPs so I'll be dropping out if it does go that way. I'd rather wait for screenshot format, myself, but if you (or the majority) prefer switching to video, it's your choice.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Hoss Corncave posted:

Those three words will always make me very angry.

I didn't play this myself, in its place I have "DAMMIT GET BACK HERE RAFA".

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

That's a "pop" sound effect, usually used to indicate a sudden, heavy blush. This scene is entirely too anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

fwiw, my input: same thread, writeup yes please

• Locked thread