Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
TB's LP was what got me hooked on the forums back in the day. I've always wanted to see the entire thing to it's end. I hope you 100% this, because I remember a couple of areas being loving tough as hell to complete.

EDIT: Ah, well, let the fucker die I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Bloodly posted:

No. He did this fight as part of the LP, then he streamed the bonus dungeon. He never put the bonus dungeon up as part of the LP, though he said he was going to. He just...stopped.

That was the first stream I ever watched. :allears: Jesus I've wanted to see the end of this game.

Lotish posted:

Are we officially further than the TotalBiscuit LP now? I don't remember seeing him fight Basanda.

edit: I got my SA account to comment in TB's LP. Looking at my reg date I realize I've been waiting almost six years to see the end of this game. God. drat.

Hear hear pal. :smith::respek::smith:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
That's fuckin' metal :black101:

Does Thousand count as a real character or is he like those other dragons that can join?

• Locked thread