Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

and then we'll have pancakes to celebrate and I'll be like EURGNOMEHREUGN.

At least this will have more for you to do than Battle for Wesnoth right? At any rate good luck and god speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

So with all of the Fire Emblem staples now present does this mean that with Shining Force 3 Camelot just went "oh poo poo we've gotta make our game more interesting or no one will play it"?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Even though I think is has been covered many many times in the previous threads I figure I will ask again for my sake. The story as I know it is that Shining Force 3 as released in North America was not the complete game whereas in Japan it was released to completion. What is the reason behind why we only got half (I guess in this case 2/3) of a game instead of the whole thing? Is this a Mother 3 type scenario too?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

It has been so long I had forgotten that there were supports in this game. Since we saw how you did in this version of the fight how did you fair originally?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

yes and my question still stands dammit

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

you sure like to draw out these threads to their breaking point (necro-wise) but it is great to see this back nonetheless

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Well you already said that Ninjas kinda suck in this game so I guess I was too hopeful in thinking we'd have just been gifted Slade 2.0

OH well, I say we kick out Horst and see if Hagane can pull his weight

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Well I guess we're getting to that point in this game that happens in Shining Force games where poo poo just gets all

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Eh, let's go with Murasame, Justin and...Ratchet

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Shining Force 3 Disc 2: Oh my gosh, he is so handsome.

hey, if it's going to be a running theme then I vote for this one.

Does this mean that Scenario 2 is basically everyone else's side of the story?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Is Scenario 3 shorter than the previous two? Or are there second promotions now? I ask since your starting party is already promoted and that seems kinda counter-intuitive for characters that will be in your party for the whole scenario.

Also we need a title change to reflect the new scenario

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

well I wasn't expecting this to turn out that way, no siree.

Kinda had my doubts about Steel when he was introduced since foxes just can never be trusted when they aren't main characters

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I seem to keep forgetting, why did the full game never make it outside of Japan again? I mean is it more just a product of the time the game came out, since Fire Emblem didn't actually get popular and get real releases in North America until the GC era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

oh, well I guess that explains why Scenario 2 was a lot rougher looking than 1. I've always liked the Shining series so it sucks that that is what ended up happening to it, although I guess after the Genesis Sega just wasn't good at asset management or, really any kind of management

• Locked thread