Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011

inthesto posted:

Poke around for the latest builds of SSF. I don't know if it's kosher to link emulators in here and it takes a bit of legwork to get things working (the translation patches actually have a few known crash points, so you have to do some clever disc swapping), but the game can be played reasonably well at this point.

Huh, do you have any documentation on getting SSF to work? I've also been trying to figure out a way to play this game for years. Also excited to see this LP just in case I never do get to play it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread