Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.

Give Horst a fair go! Ditch Justin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.

Bench Kahn - he messed up bad and deserves some time to reflect on the bench...

With a Dunce cap ideally.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

I think Frank needs his time in the sun, however that time is not now.
Bench him.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

Steel's characterization doesn't surprise me given most of the Imperial generals we've seen so far. I may be reading too much into this but to get far as a General, political skills seems paramount as well as aligning yourself with one of the Imperial bloodline. What this seems to translate into is credit-stealing, cowardly, double-dealing, and backstabbing people getting into the top ranks. It makes complete sense with Domaric in charge though. And whilst, Mageron does seem pretty spineless but at least he has some element of kindness and gratefulness for the rescue.

I'm also very glad to see this is back.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

I enjoy it in it's current state but if video format will help you out more, then just do it. I'll enjoy it either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

Glazius posted:

Why is anyone trusting these monks?

They have a really good PR team.
Stuff like: "Who do YOU trust?
A "god"child and his cult of personality or a mature organized religion?
You know which one will bring salvation for the downtrodden and peace to the masses.

Join the sect of Bulzome today! We have cool masks!"

• Locked thread