Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I had a cat named Ricky. A more in-depth explanation is that Ricky was born about a week before I was with a heart defect and was given maybe 2-3 years before he would die. He survived being run over by a car, shot in the head with a BB gun, and I believe a brick falling on him. Also survived me during my terrible 2's. He finally passed away after 9 years of life giving him the middle finger. He had been with me every day, slept in my crib when I was a baby, would greet me at the door after school, comforted me when I was going through kid woes, and was generally a chill-as-gently caress ball of fur that loved being around everyone. I created the username when I was 11-12 and I wasn't the most imaginative kid.

Here he is being chill-as-gently caress while I drool and such:

Rickycat fucked around with this message at 23:27 on May 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread