Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My username is a testament to my inability to make a good choice under pressure. The first thing that popped into my head when making my account was a line from the movie Brick.

"Coffee And Pie"
"Coffee And Pie, Oh My?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

QueenOfTheEyesores posted:

I love The Shins. I have body issues. The Shins were a bonding point with my brother, another goon, and I. And I'm just mentally super hosed up.

OR

I'm a loving hipster and if I wanted to spend the cash I would change it in an instant to Kickstart Dildo, as my bro came up with that, and it's way more awesome and less pitiful.

But I am super rear end poor.

Super rear end or rear end Poor are also good usernames.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I got my avatar in an early Community thread, when Blossom came up, and I mentioned the Mad Magazine parody Blah-some. Then someone bought everyone contributing to the Blossom derail a Blossom-related avatar. I'm probably the only one who still has it, mostly because I'm cheap.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

we eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning

The ocean called. They're running out of shrimp.

• Locked thread