Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capitalist Swine
Jun 26, 2014

Whilst not actively looking to troll people...well in here at least (intentionally), I discovered Eduard Khil, the man responsible for the "troll" face from his 1976 appearance on Russian TV singing "Trololo". He was told if he wished to sing on TV he would have to change the lyrics, as there were censored words he wished to use at the time. So he came up with "Trololo".

Also I came across the Eduard Khil, My Little Pony by an artist called "Eponymous". I'm not an active "Brony", but thought of the irony of combining Mr Khil (RIP 2012), and the MLP version of him to create "Pony Khil" which in itself is another play on words, from two different "Memes" (if you will) combined. Troll/MLP it was meant to be.

For the record my partner is a Psychologist, and she still hasn't figured me out yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread