Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Unbound posted:

I've made a huge mistake.

You can always ask one of the mods to fix the title and close the old thread if you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

So wait, no Zod? Would have expected him to be out now instead of after Man of Steel. That's kinda risky using the Man of Steel movie to sell their DLC.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I don't understand that conclusion at all. Without the movie, the audience for Zod as a DLC character would basically be just the people who already have the game and the subset of folks who just happen to be huge Zod fans for whatever reason. With the movie, the character will be more well-known than ever. It's not like people are gonna go see the movie and then be like "well, I would've bought the character before I saw the movie but now I won't".

Well what if the movie flops and Zod is a boring and lovely character in the movie? No one would want to play as the lovely boring dude from a bad movie.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Why couldn't he be in Injustice! We needed a MODOK. :(

At least he isn't insanely racist looking anymore.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Heads up guys, the WW skin teased is the N52 one.

I thought the N52 one was already revealed and announced?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Loved this part so much I made a crappy gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

So...he's Hellboy?

• Locked thread