Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

McSpanky posted:

I'll PM a mod for you, no worries. :unsmith:

You should also ask to switch out Atlantis for a stage that doesn't suck so hard. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Copied from TYM:

quote:

The Injustice: Gods Among Us website recently updated with the Patch 1 release notes from the game-play improvements that were released along with with the Injustice DLC character, Lobo this past Tuesday. Below are the Codes fixes and Balance tweaks for Injustice: Gods Among Us as we play it today. *note: next patch will lkely come when Batgirl is released, which will be soon.*

Code fixes

- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.

Balance tweaks

- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.

Website link is down so taken from neogaf.

http://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-gods-among-us-patch-1-release-notes

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57359334&postcount=8427

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Dosvidanya posted:

Actually they may not have fixed it? I went online and everything. Sometimes they fall out but I'm doing 3 reps of the bola loop without meter as long as you don't start with just the bola.

edit: Was the hotfix for PS3 or xbox? I figured it would have been straight to an ini since I didn't download anything on my PS3.

MB fix apparently needs a full patch. All the hotfix did was make it so it's not an infinte.

https://twitter.com/hecterrific/status/337368862439919617

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

AndyElusive posted:

Someone needs to take Twitter away from Ed Boon.

Ed Boon's twitter is a source of constant entertainment. I love watching it.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I had no idea. Do people make a living off of this? Maybe I can convince the ball and chain that video games make money and I'm not just having fun and slacking off. :rock:

Edit: I'll be on PSN if anyone wants to spar or whatever for an hour.

The FGC has enough money to support like 5-10 players tops. You'll get beer money though, and paid tournaments are a great source of competition.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

checkstock posted:

I'm finding that my character crisis in this game is really killing my motivation to ever play it and get better than terrible at it.

Someone should tell me who to play without knowing anything about me or what I like.

I've got the exact same problem. What's really driving me nuts is that I've never had a character crisis this bad before either, especially with a new game. After a while I'll start loving around with new characters, but I've always had one to fall back on. So far, the only two characters I've liked a little bit are Hawkgirl and Bane, who are fun when I can get going but miserable otherwise.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Man, I love that Jim Lee design though. Looks fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Just A Friend posted:

I have to say I'm disappointed in how Scorpion ended up. He looks to just be a tweaked MK9 Scorpion with a quick-and-easy trait. I was hoping they'd add things like new specials/movement and a really unique trait to really set him apart.

I know Scorpion is (mostly) in cause he'll sell very well, but I expected an overhaul on the character.

At least he got a neat new look!

As a long, long time Scorpion player, I'm actually pretty glad he's mostly the same specials. I like Scorp because of his playstyle, and while I still think he's an odd choice for Injustice, I'm still gonna play him.

How great would it have been if his trait was just a block button and that he couldn't normally block by holding back? :v:

• Locked thread