Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Brekelefuw posted:

Lately I have been getting the vibe that Spencer is really not in to D&D anymore.

Show up every week, nobody gives a poo poo about it, Kumail is brought up for it but wants to comment on three or four items previously discussed, get nothing done. It's getting a bit predictable. Spencer or Adam was loving hilarious but they should make time for D&D and cut out some of Dan Harmon blubbering about mean online people for a solid hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Consumer Reporter posted:

Spencer laughing at Real Abed makes me laugh. I thought he was pretty funny too, some of his lines hit really hard.

How long have you been in this little cart?

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Who is DeMorge anyway? Minor actor? They had brought him up sparsely before, but in this new Shadowrun era he was brought up with little explanation or introduction and now here's just there, being mostly silent.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Irish Joe posted:

I'm not angry, I'm just wondering why Demorge is a part of the show. He's worse than Goldberg at this point. Nothing but white noise.

No no, he's the black guy

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

Dino probably wanted to call him the N-word

A+

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

I love any episode with Rob Schrab because it is a near guarantee that at some point in the track there will just be three minutes of him screaming on and off with no explanation

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

Has Harmontown met the goddess yet?

It certainly hasn't had an atonement with the father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

If you have a nutritionist and a personal trainer and it's your job to get ripped then you better be on steroids