Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Yup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Your way works too posted:

More awkward then him telling her that he thought she had cheated on him in the same episode?

I thought it was more like, "oh please God I hope you didn't cheat on me."

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Haven’t listened in six months. Do any of the last episodes have dan talk about his new hobby with carpentry? I’d be down to listen to that

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Dan picked up carpentry like thirty seconds after (or before) Harmontown ended, I don't think he said anything about it. I remember him quipping about becoming a woodworking instagrammer but I don't remember if it was on the final ep or in one of his workout videos

I follow him on insta so he’s been doing that. Bummer, I’m sure it would have been funny to listen to him deep dive about the it