Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar

krael posted:

For some reason I just love the whole Shredder thingie.

I don't know who came up with the idea of Goonfeet, but the "foot clan" is just such a drat perfect and ironic analogy.

Bunch of us were hanging out at Fanfest and someone throught it up. Someone registered the domain right then too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar
So, I had tried out dust before, but not since I got a keyboard and mouse to my couch, courtesy of Monoprice:

8496 5 Button Ergonomic Optical USB Mouse w/ DPI Adjustment 1 $4.95 $4.95
8607 10ft USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension 28/24AWG Cable (Gold Plated) - WHITE 2 $1.28 $2.56
9277 K9 USB Keyboard - Black 1 $7.83 $7.83

Biggest cost: $8.29 shipping. (stupid keyboard), so $24 out the door, less if I hadn't given my extra mice and keyboards to friends. The USB extension cables made it all worth while, and those are only $2.56 + shipping.

Oh, and DISABLE AIM ASSIST. Seriously, made the WORLD of difference for me. :sun:

Got a couple kills, capped a point, was in a squad and actually showed up to defend in the right place at the right time, and was a general bullet catcher.

Every Dropsuit counts!

goninzo fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 14, 2013

• Locked thread