Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Well this is the most Anime thing I've seen all day.

Godspeed, Tim Tim.

Still, it looks like despite how :japan: and amateur it is, at least a bit of effort went into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Caris Burnfist because, come on, her last name is Burnfist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:allears:

I get it. This isn't a dating sim/rpg. It's a domestic abuse simulator.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I stand by my belief that Burnfist is always the right choice. :colbert:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:magical:

This game has the best worst translation.

Keep every single Sessha. If you must suffer so should we.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

SSNeoman posted:

This.

Maybe Latyss will actually get some summon spells this time around. I have a bet with myself that one of the summons is Bahamut :allears:

Oh boy we got a Mary Sue. Let's see what the Mary-Sue-o-meter says thus far: http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm

It's kind of dumb to apply these to to anything other then fanfic and roleplaying characters.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I think you're putting too much thought into this.

It's more likely that it was made by a Japanese kid who liked The Slayers and Tenchi Muyo and made a silly videogame.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Burnfist and Delstar.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I don't care what anybody else says. Fina is great. Anybody who can erupt into a Berserker Rage over something so petty is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Will you please stop saying that the Japanese writer of this game is named Kyle.

It has nothing to do with anything but it being a dumb anime "comedy" trope that's included because this game isn't particularly well written.

• Locked thread