Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ycabb
Oct 31, 2010

Jimson posted:

One more I wanted to talk about.

Phantom Dust.

Everywhere I look it is getting good reviews, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't seen the game ever. I found it once in a GameStop years ago and have never seen it since. Everyone I ask about it has no opinion of it, and is surprised when I tell them it exists as a real game. It is just a supreme title, really fun, and just great. The story is interesting (albeit a little anime) it is just a fun game.

Soul Sacrifice for the Vita is basically a new Phantom Dust. Slightly less random since you pick six skills in advance instead of creating a deck, but the game plays super similarly. No one realizes this since I'm the only person I know with a copy of Phantom Dust. It's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread