Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1296660812208041985?s=20

Because racists never admit to being racist and refuse to acknowledge racism even exists, Ace Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Fragile old man yelling at pussy’s

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

NO SAFE SPACES!

Say a bunch of people who believe they are constantly under attack gathering together in a virtual space, to figure out how to make themselves safe from ~cancel culture~

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I wonder if all four of them think “free speech” means “the US Constitution guarantees there shall be no consequences for me being an openly bigoted rear end in a top hat”

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Well, the one thing they can agree on is “juggies”

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

We’re all turning into chicks! Quick, put on a windbreaker and scream at us about grit, coach!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

pangstrom posted:

Drew Magary (Deadspin guy before Deadspin was dead) wrote about Carolla https://www.sfgate.com/sf-culture/article/Drew-Magary-adam-carolla-podcast-sucks-15554950.php

It's pretty lazy piece IMO even though I agree with the general point.

I totally forgot he had Milo Yaninopolos on the show. I think that may have been the exact moment I pulled the plug in revulsion. Around that time he was also getting all cozy with Dennis Praeger and Bill O’Reilly some Tea Party dick who spent the whole time explaining how cuddly that movement was and how it’s not all racist assholes, it’s your sweet Aunts and Uncles who are just plain fed up with “the Left”. I hung in there with Adam way longer than I should have because he would still have on people who were funny.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

no choice but to get it on

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Moniker posted:

Adam has screamed about family and education for the better part of a decade and has kids who fail school and can't keep a family (or friendship) together to save his life. Sounds right to me.

I haven’t listened to Adam in years but I wonder if he still brags about the time he repeatedly tried to badger Gavin Newsom into agreeing with him that Black and Latino communities don’t have enough “emphasis on family and education” and treating Newsom’s unwillingness to take the bait as some kind of intellectual victory and proof that democrats are pussies and the real racists.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I remember before I stopped listening to carolla entirely one of his go to rants was about how “tHe LeFt” should shut the gently caress up about literal millionaires like himself paying a larger share of taxes because he already pays so much more into the system than the average poor person he has such contempt for, and therefore he has done enough to keep society afloat, or something, and everyone else should just shut up and work harder like he does.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

tax lein the size of a mason jar

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

the world is your oyster
:backtowork:
because that’s all the world is

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1564140853211193344?s=21&t=YUShCaltjcdwApPTyvKoKA

You were correct about what now?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Seriously people in that thread are trying to “gotcha” people by pressing them to give a number of how many of the millions who died they actually knew personally. “Oh so you don’t know anyone who died from covid? I thought it was a big scary plague that was killing everyone. Checkmate, sheeple!”

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Uh

I think he is saying… that the objection to sibling incest is strictly a religious one and that secular objections are only based on the birth defects risks which for some reason he thinks aren’t a big deal. Therefore all you godless people must approve of brother sister loving right?

It’s “checkmate, atheists” stated in the grossest possible way.

It’s the the same weird poo poo where religious fanatics low key admit that were it not for their *deeply held beliefs* and fear of eternal punishment there would be nothing stopping them from murdering people constantly.

:chloe:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’m pretty sure I high fived my kid the moment she was born

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Adam has sacked Gina and Bald Bryan and is planning on leaving California

Did he email them this news over Christmas?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

The only other source of this I could find was on some gun forum full of trump loving psychos. I guess that’s his audience these days. Yeesh.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

He’s a passionate, passionate man

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I remember a sage bit of Aceman advice that the key to a happy family life where no one gets on anyone’s nerves is to simply live in a 6000+ square foot house with a full time maid.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’m going to pay Dr. Drew to say all my favorite loveline drops

YOUR GAY

you’re fat

pee on this stick

makes me sick

this guy’s penis makes me sick

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Doubly funny considering Drew went out of his way to bring flu vaccines to the studio and told people to get them every year. If that wasn't on LL it was when Adam was doing podcasts from his house even more recently than LL.

Drew was ahead of the curve with HPV vaccines too. COVID broke some brains.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Didn’t he already make a lovely mr birchum cartoon like 20 years ago? Or am I misremembering something from crank yankers?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

A kid in his wood shop class identifies as a cat and uses the sawdust to line a litter box the woke principal mandates he/she/they be allowed to poo poo in.

Non stop punching down ensues.

Ralph Hurley fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 2, 2023

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

There will be a super demanding character with a peanut allergy who has a service dog that barks at anyone who has a trace of peanut on them and yet they insist on boarding a plane. The dog and owner will both be wearing Covid masks with some super specific color coded awareness ribbon on it. Roseanne would knock this out of the park.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

As someone who spent many years as an animator on lovely unfunny cartoon pilots and web toons I feel bad for the poor non union schmucks who will have to spend 12 hour days grinding away at this dogshit in Adobe Animate and have nothing to show for it when they’re all let go at the same time after it fails to attract any viewers.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Do you still work as an animator?

Yep.

rotinaj posted:

Don’t worry, it might just be a company based out of dubai that definitely doesn’t have any questionable business practices, like the smash success bored ape cartoon

Stuff like this tends to have the character and background designs, storyboard and layout done domestically and all the in between animation done overseas, then back to the US for retakes and post stuff. But yeah Daily Wire and AceMan Productions or whatever will surely find the absolute dirt cheapest way to poo poo this out because god forbid they pay a decent wage to whiny entitled American animators who might even be non-binary or have purple hair to make their anti woke cartoon.

Who the gently caress subs to Daily Wire to watch adult cartoons

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Literally a millionaire

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

bartok posted:

I remember back in the early days of podcasting whenever Bobby Lee was a guest on a show he'd always tell the same story about sleeping with a 13 year old child at a Tijuana brothel.

:stare:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Was it ICP or Pennywise? Cause those were the funniest loveline band guests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I don’t play tennis no more