Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WEAK and WILLING
Apr 24, 2006

I called into the Adam and Drew show, and they named the episode (#128) after my question!

I am more proud of this than I should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEAK and WILLING
Apr 24, 2006

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Oh nice, I'll have to check that one out, I haven't listened to Adam and Drew in a while. How easy was it to call in, were you on hold for long? Also who takes the calls, Matt or Gary or whoever is in the control room? I'm always curious as to what they do on the show besides Google 70's songs.

I didn't recognize the voice, so it must have been one of the nameless guys in the control room. It was pretty quick and easy process. I saw a tweet that they were taking calls and immediately called in with a question I had been wondering about for a while. I was only on hold for about 10 minutes or so, but that was because they picked my call first. It could have potentially taken another half hour had Drew been less interested in the topic.

WEAK and WILLING
Apr 24, 2006

RightClickSaveAs posted:

drat yeah, Drew was into your question! Also very nicely done, I did not see that followup question coming. I haven't heard that particular topic discussed since Loveline.

Thank you, thank you. I would've named the episode "The Mason Gene."