Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mune
Sep 23, 2006
Quick question here: I've got a shelter kitten, ~10 weeks old, who's free-feeding on dry Science Diet as well as getting fed wet Science Diet. I would like to change his diet to preferably the Solid Gold Indigo Moon and maybe a better canned food.

I also have another kitten coming in (tomorrow) who's on a completely different diet (Life's Abundance? I don't know, it's what the breeder has him on) and I'm sure he'll be stressed out enough with the move as it is. The problem is, how do I feed kittens who are two different diets? The aim is to get them both on the same food. Should I just feed them wet food at first and then after a few days just move on with the new dry food? Please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU