Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

My dog keeps looking at me like I'm trying to poison him whenever I feed him. I know it sounds silly but I'm a bit worried since about half the time he decides to just not eat what I give him, or just spit out what he put in his mouth. The other half he eats it happily.

He's eating 12oz of Horizon Legacy (the all salmon one) for breakfast and dinner. I've contemplated switching, but he's been doing so well otherwise I don't want to put him through a transition. He's a perfect weight for the breed mix and his energy levels are... normal. I guess I don't want to ruin a good thing but I also want him to feel like he can eat what's in front of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU