Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Crooked Booty posted:

Wilderness is higher protein and lower carb than the other Blue Buffalo varieties, but still not as good as Orijen which is the "worst" on that section of the list and I had to arbitrarily draw the line somewhere.

For curiosity's sake, which is considered the best on the dry food list for cats? We're in the process of switching to Indigo Moon from Orijen, and I'm just curious to know where we'll be at. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Does anyone order their cat food off amazon? If so, are you happy with doing it that way?

Our closest local pet food shop stopped selling Solid Gold Indigo Moon last week (which we switched from because they stopped selling Orijen a few months ago), and I'm getting frustrated. I could drive 40 mins each way to get the food, but that seems excessive to me... I'll certainly do it if that's the best option I have, but I thought I'd explore other avenues first. :)

Edit: the place we used to get it said they're unwilling to special order it, as well.

Niemat fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 18, 2013