Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
This is Freakshow:

_MG_7415 by Photografaffer, on Flickr

He is a fatte catte. :sweatdrop:

_MG_7412 by Photografaffer, on Flickr

We were a little overzealous after we pulled him off the street as a kitten and let him eat as much as he wanted. After reading through the various threads about cats here I'd like to curb his weight now before it gets too bad. We got some weight control food off a recommendation at the pet store but now I'd like to transition to one of the better foods listed in the OP. He's fairly active at night when I get home and I try to play with him regularly, but I just want to make sure this diet works and he gets down to a healthy weight. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. He's an indoor only cat for now, but I've picked up a MetPet jacket and a leash to try and take him outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU