Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 3
pre:
Attackers:
Vorgash
Xanatova
Mr. Threebags
Vorgash drives his force sword down into the roof of the third train car, carving a Marine sized hole in the roof. He jumps down into the car, full of piss and Hubris. The Sorcerer seems to have found the barracks car. The sorcerer is facing a full platoon of arbites. In the rear, near the front of the car, is a fully power armored Judge, clearly heavily modified; his jaw solid metal. the Judge laughs from the back, his voice booming and synthetic, Seriously, you didn't even use a flash grenade or something? At that queue, the entire cadre of arbites open fire on the sorcerer.

Dozens of pellets of buckshot bounce off the Space Marine Sorcerer's armor, but with that volume of fire, some are going to find purchase, and the sorcerer flinches as beads of lead dig through his enhanced and corrupt flesh. (Vorgash takes six wounds)

Mr. Threebags is next down the hole, followed by Xanatova and her pet ork-thingie. The Ork swings at the crowd of Arbites and misses, as does her master. The judge fires a bolt pistol, but misses whatever his target was.

pre:
 Combat:
Arbite hoard mag 20/20
Vorgash
Mr. Threebags
Xanatova and Brutus
Judge
Car 4
pre:
Attackers
Hashim
Corvax
Vincent
FLINT SHITKICKING IRONSTAG melts a hole in the top of the 4th car and moves on towards the 5th car. Corvax, Hashim, and Vincent drop into the still cooling puddle of metal left by the melta. The car is a series of cages, each filled with various bags and boxes, some smoldering from the melta blast. They all have the words EVIDENCE stenciled on them. The group hears the erruption of shotgun fire from Car 3 behind them. When the blast goes off, an exclamation is heard from an unseen person in front of them, towards Car 5.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent steps from the quickly cooling metal as soon he lands, a short 'oomph' marking his landing. His attention is torn from the EVIDENCE bags by the loud shotgun roars from the car the other team had jumped in. He wavers for a moment before hearing the call from the next car up. "Sounds like only one or two ahead, lots behind. I'm headed forward. You two do what you think best." Vincent draws his sword and hurries towards the next car. Hopefully I can ambush them when they come through to investigate. Better yet, keep them confused.

"It's the damned Ventilators!" He cries.

Moving up beside the door.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

Vorgash raises his bolter to the crowd his mind falling back on instinct and habbit more than anything else, the cry of "For the Emperor" bursting from his lips before he would realise what he had just said as the rest of his battle cant is drowned out by the loud cracking and subsequent detonations of bolter fire against the arbitrators.

Bolter Semi-Auto at the Arbitrator Horde. BS 30 + 10 aim + 30 point blank = 70 to hit.

EDIT: Bolters dont full auto...god they are so bad

pre:
WS   BS   S      T     Ag   Int  Per  WP   Fel  Inf
50   30  (9)50  (8)40  40   41   50   60   50   29

Wounds: 12/18         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere
Dodge: 40             Corruption: 6

Legion Bolter       100m S/3/–   1d10+9X Pen.4  24/24  Full Tearing
Legion Bolt pistol  30m  S/2/–   1d10+9X Pen.4  8/8    Full Tearing
Force Sword         Melee —      1d10+4R Pen.4         Balanced, Force
Combat Knife        Melee —      1d10R   Pen.2              

Combat Powers:
Doombolt: Semi-Auto, 1d10+PR Pen 8

kingcom fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Aug 12, 2013

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
Corvax

"Quickly, move ahead!"

Corvax rushed towards the sound at the other end of the car.

"That's the spirit! For the Emperor!"

He's going to run past the evidence boxes, and check out what made that sound.
Also giving Vorgash my +10 for not-Rogue-Trader bonus

pre:
     55   30  (11)70 (8)40  30   40   30   40   50    31

Wounds: 18/18         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere
Dodge: 30, Parry 75      Corruption: 5

Legion Bolt pistol  30m  S/2/–   1d10+9X    Pen.4  8/8  Full Tearing
The Void Harvester  Melee —      1d10+9E+11 Pen.8       Balanced, +10WS, Legacy of Excess 
Combat Knife        Melee —      1d10R+11   Pen.2

Relevant Traits/Talents
Helmet Auto-Senses and CSM Heightened Senses = +20 to hearing/sight, fast called shots.

Frankie!
Apr 1, 2006
Ceci n'est pas un titre....
Threebags

As an insame amount of firepower washes over the hulking sorceror, Threebags dives for cover, landing behind an overturned bed. Smelling freshly spilled blood, his bags start squirming out of their usual torpor, barely held in place by their straps. He peeks around the barrier to get a quick look of the opposition, a plan hatching inside his twisted mind.

pre:
     WS   BS   S   T   Ag   Int   Per   WP   Fel   Inf
     35   25   25  30  45   25    40    42   43    30

Wounds: 9/9   TB+Armor: Head 5, everywhere else 6
Dodge: 45 Awareness:30  Corruption: 12  Initiative: 1d10+6

Stub Revolver          30m  S/-/–   1d10+3    Pen.0   6/6  2Full 
Scavenged Neural Whip  Melee  —     1d10+1R   Pen.0        Flexible, Shocking, Toxic (0) 

Relevant Modifiers
Cameleoline cloak: -20 to hit if stationary
Displacer field: PR 55, overloads on 01-15, Teleports user 3d10m onto a solid surface when activated; 
1 round disorientation if unexpected activation, if all three dice are the same, lost in warp 1d5 rounds, gain 1cp
Okay, so contingency time. Half move to cover. If Threebags sees any kind of grenade strapped to someone, he'll try to precision TK the pin out. Focus test is 72(WP+ pr 4x5 + psyfocus 10). If he didn't see anything, he's going to whip out a gate dust packet and burst it over the horde. If either of those are impossible, he'll manifest Warp Time (62).

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Werix, could I get a map or description or something of where the other group is in relation to the car I'm currently in? Somewhat confused as to whether this mess of Arbites and Judge are between me and them, or on the other side. I may be a bloodthirsty CSM, but I'm still not going to just plow through the connecting door and immediately ignite my flamer if I think my "allies" are right on the other side. This was my initial idea, incidentally.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If they can't take a little friendly flaming, they're obviously not worthy enough to follow the dark powers.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm not on the train. No, it's nothing to do with that...

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova swings her optical mechadendrite around in a quick circle, taking a look at the car around her. She quickly identifies the obviously greatest threat, realises Vorgash is on her side, and charges at the next most threatening individual instead.

Not sure about distances, but charging the judge if I can, attacking normally (with aim if possible) if I can't. Brutus will do the same. Sweet sweet ganging up bonuses.

pre:
Xanatova
WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
40     30     31    40    30     63      40      40     21

Wounds: 11/11        IP: 3/3
Armour: All 5

Weapon           Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Best Lascarbine  75m    S/2/–  1d10+3 E  0      60       2     Half  Reliable
Power Axe        -      -      1d10+10 E 6      -        -     -     Power Field, Unbalanced
Good Servo Arm   -      -      2d10+14 I 10     -        -     -     

Relevant Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Tech
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Binary Chatter
pre:
Brutus
30     1     30     30    1      3       3       1      1

Wounds: 8/8       
Armour: All 6 (Including Machine bonus)

Weapon            Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Chain Greatsword  -     -       2d10+6 R  3     -      -      -       Tearing, Unbalanced

Relevant Skills and Talents:
Flesh Render
Berserk Charge
Parry (WS)
Intimidate (S) 

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Unnatural Strength +1
Machine 2

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Lord Koth posted:

Werix, could I get a map or description or something of where the other group is in relation to the car I'm currently in? Somewhat confused as to whether this mess of Arbites and Judge are between me and them, or on the other side. I may be a bloodthirsty CSM, but I'm still not going to just plow through the connecting door and immediately ignite my flamer if I think my "allies" are right on the other side. This was my initial idea, incidentally.

They are on the other side. Essentially the Vorgash and company in car three dropped down right by the door connecting cars three and four, and you guys dropped down in car four on just the other side. So if you opened the door right behind you, you'd be looking at the back of Vorgash's stupid head. I'll make a crappy maptools map and do actual combat stuff this weekend.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 3
pre:
Attackers:
Vorgash
Xanatova
Mr. Threebags
Hashim
The squads of Arbitrators fully descent on the heretics. Shock mauls appear in dozens of hands and descend on Vorgash, Mr. Threebags, Xanatova, and Brutus. The Humans are spared being hit, but both the "ork" and the Sorcerer are struck. Brutus takes some damage as the maul strikes him, and stops hovering as electricity cascades over his body. (Brutus takes 2 damage and is stunned for two rounds.) The mauls just bounce off of Vorgash, the electricity crackling harmlessly over his armor. The shotguns roar out, but it isn't clear who they were aiming at, as they don't hit poo poo.

Vorgash fires off three bolter rounds, and two sink into the crowd, and some Arbitrators explode. Mr. Threebags hides behind a cot. He takes out one of the last two Gate Dust packets, rips it open and throws it at the Arbitrators. It spills on the floor, leaving only one packet of Gate Dust left. Xanatova leaves Brutis twitching on the floor and moves forward in the crowd. She makes it to the very edge of the horde, but is still ten meters from the judge. She swings at the horde while she's here, but misses.

Hearing the gunfire, Hashim charges through the door into cabin three to support the others. The judge fires his bolter at the Sorcerer, but Vorgash easily steps out of the way.

pre:
 Combat:
Arbite hoard mag 18/20
Vorgash
Mr. Threebags
Xanatova and Brutus
Judge
Hashim
Car 4
pre:
Attackers
Corvax
Vincent
Vincent and Corvax make their way through the Evidence car. The going is slow, as the car is full of various crates. They are about half-way through the car. FLINT BABY-EATING INRONSTAG continues along car four, and crosses over to car five.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

"Damnation" Vincent grunts as he pick his way past the various crates and shelves that take up the enormous car. "I am definitely going to kill something over this."

Frankie!
Apr 1, 2006
Threebags

Cursing loudly, Threebags yells out a number of expletives aimed at the powder now at the arbitrator horde's feet. Moving as quickly as he can towards the Judge, he dips into the warp, hopefully making the future exchange a lot less one-sided than it was now.
pre:

Scavenged Neural Whip  Melee  —     1d10+1R   Pen.0        Flexible, Shocking, Toxic (0) 

Relevant Modifiers
Displacer field: PR 55, overloads on 01-15, Teleports user 3d10m onto a solid surface when activated; 
1 round disorientation if unexpected activation, if all three dice are the same, lost in warp 1d5 rounds, gain 1cp
Warp Time (62), and half-move closer to the arbitrator.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

Vorgash draws readies his force sword and begins to cut a path through the arbitrators towards the judge screaming a mixture of Imperial and Heretical battlecries as he advances.

50 WS + 10 Aim if I cant move through the group at all

Also Werix I shot with an explosive weapon so it should kill hits + 1 damage.

pre:

Wounds: 9/18         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere

Force Sword         Melee —      1d10+4R Pen.4         Balanced, Force

Combat Powers:

kingcom fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 26, 2013

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax rushed ahead, sending any boxes that didn't directly hinder his movement flying, looking back to see the progress of the other team.

"Keep on pushing, don't stop!"

He's going to full-run (24m) through the train
Also giving Vorgash my +10 for not-Rogue-Trader bonus again.

pre:

The Void Harvester  Melee —      1d10+9E+11 Pen.8       Balanced, +10WS, Legacy of Excess 

Relevant Traits/Talents
Helmet Auto-Senses and CSM Heightened Senses = +20 to hearing/sight, fast called shots.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Hashim

Plowing through the connecting doors, Hashim barrels forward to bring his flamer to bear on the dogs of the Emperor, only to curse loudly when he notices their Heretek striding forward into the melee. While there were others he might not have cared enough about to forgo flaming, torching their only mechanic would cause him too many problems.

Shrugging, he drops the flamer back on its strap, and strides forward, drawing pistol and sword while doing so. His anger at fools dissipating, it's replaced by both rage and joy at the notion of crushing these pitiful servants in bloody melee. Especially their leader; Hashim wanted to see him scream.

I'm assuming, due to Xanatova moving forward into the horde, that I can't realistically get an angle to flame only the enemy. If I actually can, please let me know.

Otherwise, move forward as much as I can, engaging if possible, otherwise taking a shot with my pistol at the horde. Angling towards the judge.

pre:
     55   40  70(11) 45(8)  40   35   25   45   30    27

Wounds: 20/20         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere
Dodge: 40, Parry 75      Corruption: 10

Legion Bolt Pistol   30m  S/2/-;   1d10+9X     Pen 4  8/8   Tearing
Legion Flamer        20m  S/-/-;   1d10+9E     Pen 4  6/6   Flame, Spray
Legion Power Sword  Melee -;       1d10+17E    Pen 6        Balanced, Power Field 

Relevant Traits/Talents
CSM Heightened Senses: +10 to hearing/sight.
Cold Killer: When inflicting Zealous Hatred, may reroll the crit result.
Frenzy[Inactive]: Full round to activate, grants +10 WS, S, T, WP, & -20 BS, Int, Fel. Character must
 attack the nearest enemy in melee combat if possible.  If not engaged already, must move towards them
 by the nearest reasonable route. Immune to Fear, Pinning, stunning effects, effects of Fatigue, and may
 not Parry, retreat, or flee.  Remains Frenzied for the duration of the combat.  When combat ends, must
 make a WP test to snap out of it. If it fails he must continue to attack, favoring NPCs over PCs, with
 another WP test each successive round, with a cumulative +10 bonus. May not Frenzy again for at least an hour.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 19, 2013

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 3
pre:
Attackers:
Vorgash
Xanatova
Mr. Threebags
Hashim
The Arbitrators strike out at everyone, and Vorgash and Xanatova are unable to dodge the blows. Vorgash is undamaged, but gets shocked by one of the mauls, but ignores it. Xanatova is unstunned, but takes a grievous wound to the chest. (Take four damage). Shotguns roar out, all of them focused on the Sorcerer. (Vorgash takes three more damage) Vorgash charges towards Judge, focusing all his energy to get to him. Xanatova Also rushes to the Judge, but misses with her attack. Mr. Threebags tries to make his way through the crowd and call upon the power of the warp, but it only fizzles.

The judge, forced into combat, draws and elaborate chainsword, and swings at Vorgash, but misses. Hashim with everyone out of the way, lets out a gust of flame, igniting nearly half the arbitrators. The remaining cower in fear, try to help the wounded, and one or two take their own lives. (Hashim breaks the horde by doing 9 damage to it and it failing its willpower test.)

pre:
 Combat:
Vorgash
Mr. Threebags
Xanatova and Brutus
Judge
Hashim

Werix fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 21, 2013

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova frowns, both at her lack of skill in combat and at the wound in her chest. She aims her next blow carefully, standing still as she reaches for the judge with her servo arm.

All out attack with the servo arm. 40 (WS) +30 (all out attack) +10 (size, assuming the judge lacks a black carapace) = 80. Spend an infamy point to reroll if I miss.

pre:
Xanatova
40     30     31    40    30     63      40      40     21

Wounds: 7/11        IP: 3/3
Armour: All 5

Weapon           Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Best Lascarbine  75m    S/2/–  1d10+3 E  0      60       2     Half  Reliable
Power Axe        -      -      1d10+10 E 6      -        -     -     Power Field, Unbalanced
Good Servo Arm   -      -      2d10+14 I 10     -        -     -     

Relevant Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Tech
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Binary Chatter
pre:
Brutus
30     1     30     30    1      3       3       1      1

Wounds: 6/8       
Armour: All 6 (Including Machine bonus)

Weapon            Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Chain Greatsword  -     -       2d10+6 R  3     -      -      -       Tearing, Unbalanced

Relevant Skills and Talents:
Flesh Render
Berserk Charge
Parry (WS)
Intimidate (S) 

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Unnatural Strength +1
Machine 2

Frankie!
Apr 1, 2006
Threebags

Screaming impotently at the Dark Gods's fickleness, Threebags hurls himself at the arbitrator's bulky mass.

Charging his rear end.
pre:

Relevant Modifiers

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Hashim

Laughing as the Arbites screamed in agony and/or terror, Hashim stowed his flamer while striding forward, drawing his sword to join the others in peeling open the Judge.

He made sure to stomp on one of the remaining cowering Arbites as he passed them.

Dropping the flamer and quickdrawing my sword, then charging.

pre:
     55   40  70(11) 45(8)  40   35   25   45   30    27

Wounds: 20/20         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere
Dodge: 40, Parry 75      Corruption: 10

Legion Bolt Pistol   30m  S/2/-;   1d10+9X     Pen 4  8/8   Tearing
Legion Flamer        20m  S/-/-;   1d10+9E     Pen 4  5/6   Flame, Spray
Legion Power Sword  Melee -;       1d10+17E    Pen 6        Balanced, Power Field 

Relevant Traits/Talents
CSM Heightened Senses: +10 to hearing/sight.
Cold Killer: When inflicting Zealous Hatred, may reroll the crit result.
Frenzy[Inactive]: Full round to activate, grants +10 WS, S, T, WP, & -20 BS, Int, Fel. Character must
 attack the nearest enemy in melee combat if possible.  If not engaged already, must move towards them
 by the nearest reasonable route. Immune to Fear, Pinning, stunning effects, effects of Fatigue, and may
 not Parry, retreat, or flee.  Remains Frenzied for the duration of the combat.  When combat ends, must
 make a WP test to snap out of it. If it fails he must continue to attack, favoring NPCs over PCs, with
 another WP test each successive round, with a cumulative +10 bonus. May not Frenzy again for at least an hour.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

"FALL SLAVE!", Vorgash bellows as he slams his bulk into the Judge throwing the full force of his psychic fury into the attack.

Aim and attack on the Judge with his Force Sword. If I hit use the psychic attack opposite willpower check.
50 + 10 Aim

pre:

Force Sword         Melee —      1d10+12R Pen.4        Balanced, Force

Combat Powers:

kingcom fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Aug 26, 2013

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 3
With all four indviduals on him, the Judge does not last long. He strikes out with his chainsword, it finds purchase in Vorgash's armor, but the Chaos Marine's body seals up the wound. He also scrapes his sword across the heretek drawing some blackish-red blood-lubricant mixture. (Xanatova takes 2 damage.) When the melee ends, the Judge is battered, bloody, broken, and dead, his left arm on the other side of the train car, a giant hole in his torso, and his dead pulped. The four are left in car three with a bloody mess and some arbites cowering behind beds.

Car 4
Corvax and Vincent make their way through the evidence boxes, with the Marine charging through some of the lighter boxes. As they near the door to Car 5 a shot rings out, and a slug round bounces off of Corvax's armor. Both the Marine and the bodyguard turn in the direction of the shot, an old man with augmentic eyes and a simple robe is hiding behind a crate, autopistol pointed at the two, before they can react, the old man puts it to his temple and pulls the trigger.

car 5
FLINT DUCK TRUCKING IRONSTAG makes it to the fifth car. As he does so, Tibur flies by with more twist music blaring out of the vox system. He gets too close to the train, again, and shooting into car five is the only thing that saves him. Shortly after he drops, father Boli tumbling out of the back of the lighter, landing neatly through the hole and on top of FLINT. There is the narrowest of walkways going down the middle of the car, only slightly wider than the doorway, with the rest of the car being made up of small barred cells. It is in one of these cells that Father Boli and FLINT find themselves.

okay, speed up through combat time! Also,GOATFACE you're back in!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

"ARGH, shitshitshit-" Boli crashes from the rear of the lighter and tumbles through the roof of the train-car, just managing to avoid the rent shards of metal that would slice clean through his meagre armour. He thumps into Ironstag, a painful jolt for him, but probably barely noticeable to the huge Astartes.

"Mr. Ironstag, you would make a terrible safety net." He hauls himself to his feet and takes a few deep breaths before trigging his comms, "Tibur, if that was accidental, I'll have you flogged for incompetence. If it was deliberate, I imagine Mr. Corvax might get there first."

Finally looking around, he notes the bars and the fixtures for restraints on the wall. "I take it this is the treasure car? Has anyone in here tried to kill you yet?"

Assuming we can easily break out of the cell, looking around for any paperwork or whatever that might describe who the people locked up in here are or what they've done. FLore(Heresy), SLore(Imperial Creed), CLore(Imperial Creed) (all 52) to understand the "crimes". Flore(Cryptography) (52), Polyglot (32), and Total Recall if it's in some sort of code or language I might be able to recognise and decipher.

pre:
WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel    Inf
45     25     32    30    30     52      25      45     55     27

Wounds: 10/10        InfP: 2/2
Armour: All 4 (Flak armour) 
Dodge: 15, Parry: 45 (55 with sword), Awareness: 25

Weapon           Range  Fire   Damage    Pen  Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Good Laspistol    30m   S/2/-  1d10+2E    0   30/30   2/2    Half   Reliable
Best Sword	  ---   ---    1d10+3R    0    ---    ---    ---    Balanced

goatface fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 29, 2013

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Saw us and decided he'd be better off in the Corpse's hands. I don't blame him."

Corvax took a moment to speak into his micro-bead while rushing down the corridor past the body to get to the next car.

"Ah, so nice of you to join us, Boli. We're a little tied up at the moment, but I'm sure you can find something to keep you busy. And Tibur - one mistake tests my patience, two tests my compassion. The third will test my blade. Understood?. Now where is that psyker...?"

Continuing to run at maximum speed. Giving Boli my +10 for the research. Also noting that I'll give Tibur my bonus next time when it's time to pick us up to prevent disaster.

pre:

Relevant Traits/Talents

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

"Coward." Vincent snarls. While it was obvious the dead man could not have survived the fight, he should have at least died honorably. Regardless, the old man was obviously some functionary and Vincent checks his advance for long enough to search the man's corpse and surroundings before following behind Corvax.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Actually, Boli's microbead, as well as the lander's comms, would both be being jammed by the waci's scrap code machine, as they are still basically non-corrupted Imperial tech. Only the marines' helmet vox would work, for only up to a hundred meters. Either modification, or enough exposure to the scrap code or the warp can "corrupt" other gear.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Aww, ok. I'll lambast him later then.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

Vorgash leans down hosters his weapons and slams his fist through the skull of the judge deep into his cranium before wrenching free a handful of his frontal lobe. With his other hand he disables his helmet seals and pulls it free, shoving the chunk of cranial matter into his mouth. It had been some time but he had hoped his Omophagea gland were still intact. Once enough had been swallowed he replace his helmet and reactivated its seals slamming his fist back into the judge to wrench deep into his spine and yank it, pulling the whole body free from the armour and watching the disgusting mess of puss and blood pour out all over the train carriage.

Once satisfied it is done he stares at Xanatova, "Have you aid carry or wear it if you wish, we will have use of it when the time comes."

He draws his force sword once more, using it as a focus and a channel to see what information can be gleamed of his enemy.

Going to eat a guys brains and try and get some information from him. I dont know if your going to have that work or not but goddamnit Vorgash sticks to the classics.

pre:

Force Sword         Melee —      1d10+12R Pen.4        Balanced, Force

Combat Powers:

kingcom fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Aug 30, 2013

Frankie!
Apr 1, 2006
Threebags

Threebags watches with bemused horror as Vorgash chomps up the fallen judge's brain matter and somehow starts to glean information from it. Making a mental note not to gently caress with the Sorceror unless really, hilariously desperate, he takes a minute to scrawl an obscene message about the judge's mother in his own blood. Ventilators! gently caress yeah!

It was the best he could do under the circumstances, and he honestly had a lot of trouble thinking that their false flag op would work considering they'd just opened a man's head to eat his brain, but on the other hand he was no expert on hiver gangs. Who was he to judge?

Satisfied with his tag, Threebags attempts to gather his will once more, potentially finding the train's precious inquisitorial cargo before it manages to get some kind of message out.

Manifesting Psycholocation - 83 (53 skill + 20 psy rating + 10 focus). And...Gonna try Warp Time again (62). If I manage to get a lock on something interesting I'll broadcast its position to the teams with telepathy.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova waves her mechadendrites quickly. "Will need to modify the armour a bit before I can use it." She chirps a binary message at her floating ex-ork, and bandages her wounds while it gathers up the judge's armour. After Vorgash appears to have finished whatever occult ritual he was performing, she offers him her aid. When everyone is as bandaged up as she can make them, she motions towards the door to car 2. "Shall we continue?"

Brutus will pick up the judge's armour, I want it. First Aid at 63 (int) +20 (medikit) +10 (medicae mechadendrite) for myself and Vorgash if he wants it. Success will heal 8 wounds.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

Looking around at the survivors Vorgash recognises that despite his misgivings the rest could not be allowed to survive least they provide witness of the attack.

"Lord Koth, would you please burn the body for me and when you are free, finish the survivors."

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Hashim

Looking up from where he's busy putting his combat knife to use making the rents in the judge's armor more jagged then the clean lines the power swords had been carving, Hashim nods once. "As soon as we're ready to move out, of course. Pity Ironstag ran off in the other direction, we could have simply removed the evidence with his melta."

Working under the assumption that the gang we're trying to make this look like a hit by wouldn't really have access to power swords. Also working under the assumption that power swords tend to make much cleaner cuts through armor than conventional melee weapons.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 3
Vorgash scoops around the inside of what is left of the Judge's cranium after the combat. Scooping some of the salty matter out, he samples it, licking his power-armored hands clean, with a satisfying *SLURP*. He gets a short glance of right before the combat began; the Judge was talking to someone with whom he was deferring to, walked through a door, and was right in car three. Vorgash has no idea what was said or who this man of authority is, but he was in car 2.

Having seen an image of the man they are to rescue back at that slimeball Gramsh's office, Mr. Threebags tries to locate him. He gets a faint hint, but knows only that his is somewhere behind them on the train, but no indication as to distance or what car it is. Xanatova pokes and prods at herself with her medicae mechadendrite, healing her wounds. She would offer to Vorgash, but he just ate some dude's brain, and the Heretek would rather keep her distance. Hashim starts to ugly up the power armor; but when xanatova orders her little pet to grab it, the Chaos Marine lets it have it. He begins to slowly, and painfully dispatch the arbites. When some of the survivors see what he is doing, they elect to take their own loves.

For eating a dude's brain, Kingcom gets 2 corruption points, but don't any of you think that you're gonna just go racking up CP's eating the brains of every dude you kill. Waci heals herself the 8 points she says she heals herself. Frankie only gets one DoS, meaning he knows only the location of the person you're here to rescue. Frankie, from now on, if you're using a power from Rogue Trader, indicate it. I spent like 5 minutes looking in the BC book, and some of the supplements, before I remembered I let you guys take Rogue Trader stuff and looked there.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Vorgash

Vorgash stands up a surveys the group to make sure everyone is ready to move on.

"Car 2 lets move. Hashim you take point."

Frankie!
Apr 1, 2006
Threebags

Swiping the blood on his knife off a dead Arbites's tabard, Threebags nods. "Our Quarry is somewhere behind us. We will have our prize - Maybe even manage to tussle with an Inquisitor doing so."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Car 2
Taking the lead from Vorgash the team stacks up to the door leading to car 2, with Hashim taking the lead, Mr. Threebags in the rear, and Xanatova with her ork...thing in the middle. The door opens up into a comparably empty car. There is a large conference table occupying the vast majority of it, with smaller sofas and desks in other corners. Sitting on the oposite side of the table from the door is a rather young looking man, impeccably dressed, his short blonde hair combed in the latest fashion. A bolt pistol lays on the table in front of him, his right hand resting on it. With his left he motions to the table, "Please, those of you who can, sit. I was not expecting Chaos Astartes, or else I would have brought bigger chairs. I am Interrogator Miesfeld, Ordos Heriticus. You've won the day, no one would expect Traitorous Space Marines on Scintilla; nothing on this train should challenge you. My time is over, I realize this, so humor a man and engage me in conversation. How exactly did the likes of you get on the Planet?"

Car 5
There not being time to search car 4, and with the only person of interest dead, Vincent and Corvax take the door to car 5, and narrowly avoid being bombarded by super heated atomic particles as FLINT PAIN IN THE rear end IRONSTAG uses his melta to blast out of the cage, ionizing some of the prisoners in the cell opposite. The vast majority of the cells are crowded; most are backing away from the bars staying as far away from the interlopers as possible, while others reach from the bars, begging to be rescued, or insulting even the fallen astartes. There are a couple arbites in the car, but they either run to car 6, or get quickly taken out by the two Marines. The man they are to rescue may be here, or he may be in one of the other cars, a more detailed search of those present is required.