Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova listens to the briefing silently. The legless, brainless lump of purple-tinted orkflesh bobs slowly up and down in the air behind her, giant chainsword glistening in the blue light of the meeting room. She's pleased that both the team's questions and their new employer's answers are sensible. This might actually work out decently. She waits for the champion of chaos in the body of an obscura whore to describe their first assignment, mechadendrites quivering in anticipation. During a momentary pause in the conversation, she wonders what the skull that had guided them to the room came from.

pre:
Name: Xanatova
Archtype: Heretek
Role: Explorator
Pride: Logic
Disgrace: Destruction
Motivation: Innovation
XP (unspent): 4900 (0)

WS:40=25+15
BS:30=25+5
S:30=25+5
T:40=25+15
Ag:30=25+5
Int:63=25+20+5+5+3+5
Per:40=25+20-5
Wp:45=25+15+5
Fel:21=25-4

Wounds:11

Corruption:26
Infamy:53

Skills:
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Logic
Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus, Tech, Imperium, War)
Tech-use +10
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Xenos +10, Warp, Pirates, Daemonology, Mutants, Archeotech, Inquisition)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Trade (Chymist, Armourer)
Medicae
Scrutiny
Psyniscience

Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Training (Las, Primary, Shock, Power)
Mechadendrite Training (Utility)
Total Recall
Weapon Tech
Minion of Chaos
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Binary Chatter
Foresight
Infused Knowledge
Favoured by the Warp
Psy Rating 2

Traits:
The Quick and the Dead
Mechanicus Implants
Unnatural Intelligence +2
Psyker
Ecstatic Duplication

Powers:
Precognition
Precognitive Dodge
Glimpse
Thought Sending
Precognitive Strike

Equipment:
Common-craftmanship Power Axe
Ligature Oils
Combi-tool
Dataslate
Optical Mechadendrite
Good-craftmanship Brain
Good-craftmanship Servo Arm
Maglev Coils
Advanced Medi-kit
Medicae Mechadendrite
Good-craftmanship MIU
Power Armour
-Life sustainer
-Vox-link
-Magnetised boot soles
-Devotional Iconography
Long-las
-Red-dot laser sight
-Ammo Glutton
Rituals Kit
Psy Focus
Poor-craftsmanship Blade Tines
Black Blood
Unspecified Labware
Calculus Logi Implant
100 Dreamjuice
10 Rose

Advances: 
Simple Int -250
Medicae -200
Forbidden Lore (Pirates) -200
Scrutiny -200

Trade (Armourer) -200
Foresight -500
Infused Knowledge -750
Forbidden Lore (Xenos +10) -350 
Forbidden Lore (Warp) -200

Forbidden Lore (Daemonology) -100
Simple Willpower -100
Psyniscience -100
Precognition -100
Glimpse -100
Thought Sending -100

Forbidden Lore (Archeotech) -100
Forbidden Lore (Mutants) -100
Favoured by the Warp -400
Precognitive Dodge -200

Upgrading Minion -250
Forbidden Lore (Inquisition) -100
Precognitive Strike -300

Alignment: Tzeentch
Nurgle: 1
Tzeentch: 13
pre:
Brutus

WS:24=15+9
BS:33=20+13
S:24=15+9
T:31=20+11
Ag:23=15+8
Int:15=10+5
Per:22=15+7
Wil:23=15+8
Fel:12=10+2

Wounds: 12

Skills:
Parry +10
Intimidate +10
Dodge +10

Talents:
Weapon Training (SP)
Nerves of Steel
Rapid Reload
Lightning Reflexes
Disturbing Voice
Baleful Dirge
Paranoia

Traits:
Unnatural Toughness +3
Unnatural Ballistic Skill +3
Auto-stabilised
Machine 4
Hoverer 6

Gear:
M34 Autocannon
Light Carapace

Waci fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"I'm no armourer, but the creation of power armour is not a lost art. With adequate staff and supplies I see no reason why it could not be done."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova requests the presence of the highest-ranking heretek who would remain on the ship after it left Vire. After a moment, she's being shown around the enginarium, medical facilities and the surprisingly advances laboratorium, taking stock of the supplies and facilities they have, as well as trying to form an image of the skill level of the crew she was working with. During the tour of the important parts of the ship and the inventory of their stores of chemicals and components, the hereteks are trailed by the silently looming Brutus.

Waci fucked around with this message at 07:55 on May 22, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"Oh I agree, both xenos technology and the effects the warp can have on flesh and metal are fascinating. I am sure our travels will give us quite a few opportunities to get our hands on the most interesting pieces of technology." Xanatova inspects the more aesthetically-inclined technophile, optical mechadendrite zooming in on various joints and junctions in Mary's more visible implants. "Beautiful craftmanship. Your own work?" The woman's sleek and pleasant-looking cybernetics reminded her of the tech-priests larger forge worlds selected to represent them to outsiders, with their implants built significantly more subtle than most.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

The space marine sorcerer wanted her attention? He definitely had it.

"Certainly." She moves to the door. "What is it that you wish to discuss?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova quietly wonders how did something like thta happen. Accidentally venting a section of a space ship seemed like something that shouldn't happen. Her previous ship had included orks in the bridge crew and even they had managed not to do anything quite so disastrous.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"One who assumes the bridge crew would bother to find out what an unknown button does before pushing it, I guess."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova is not sure whether to be amused or terrified. She ends up sighing quietly and looks at the man pinned under the space marine. "Congratulations, you have managed to make orks look cautious and possessed of common sense in comparison."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova spent the time in the warp working. She rearranged old data and gathered samples. Lacking large numbers of source organisms, she had to be careful. Having learned from her previous attempts that great care should be taken to avoid ork cells entering the human body, she collects a small amount of what her previous studies had indicated were the greenskin equivalent of chromaffin cells and clones them, giving her an easier-to-manipulate source of orkinephrine. She assembles a simple array to both keep the cell cultures alive and stimulate them, and spends the rest of the trip harvesting and purifying their products. When the ship exists the warp she has a small stockpile ready to be tested, but that would have to wait until their business on Scintilla was done.

She makes her way to the bridge. Having nothing to contribute to the ingenious ploy of masquerading as people who are not extremely heretical, she remains quiet.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Is there a reason to lie? A rogue trader visiting a bank doesn't seem like a stretch of imagination.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova steps outside the office, wondering why they needed all of them here. At least the legionnaires had remained on the ship.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova shrugs. "I'm not a naval tactician. To me the sector capital seems like a logical enough rallying point."

Common Lore: Imperium or War to try to figure out why he entire Battlefleet Calixis is here. Maybe I'll roll well even though I don't have the more specific skills.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova shakes her head at Boli. "Without knowing what he's been making, and how, no. Maybe someone found out and came after him. Arbites, inquisition, hive gang, dissatisfied addict, insulted noble, the man's not exactly short on people who might wish him harm. Maybe he overdosed. Maybe the warp taint got to him and he ended up having to hide a tentacle. Maybe he's been making d-dust and is trying to hide from anyone who can recognize a daemon when they see one. Too many possibilities to know what spooked before we get a look at his apartments and warehouse."

If there's more information about his activities on the data-slate, disregard previous. Common Lore (Underworld) exists, but I don't think any of us have it.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"I think I can do something with the lander's transponder to deal with the ID, but whether I can install jamming equipment on it depends on what parts we have available. If I have to build one from scratch in a hurry, I make no promises." She looks at Boli and Lysandra. "As for Heston, I think we should start with his manufacturing and storage facility. Knowing what he's been making could help us figure out what drove him off Steve's radar. Looking around there should also attract less attention than a manhunt in the more prosperous parts of the city. I'd prefer we have as much information as possible before heading to the upper hive." After a moment, she continues. "Does anyone know where Mister Threebags is?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

When the meeting has concluded, Xanatova leaves the room and heads to the laboratorium. Annoyed by the lack of a comprehensive inventory of what they have on-board, she spends some time trying to find the necessary components to build the vox jammer the marines had requested. Though she's not happy with what she was able to find, the laboratorium is decently equipped, and when she starts working she harbour some hope of being able to make it happen despite limited time and resources.

Trying to build Flint his vox jammer. 63 (int) +10 (combi-tool) +10 (MIU(I assume I can plug myself in to a workbench or something since we have a fancy lab)) +10 (tech use +10) +20 (laboratorium) -20 (difficult test) = testing at 93.

Waci fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 3, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova tests the fruit of her labour, prodding it this way and that to make sure it works. When is passes every tests she can throw at it short of explosives and a sledgehammer, she takes it to Flint. She then joins the others. When she sees Threebags' bags, she becomes curious. "Warp-infused drugs? Would you mind giving me a small sample for analysis?"

Waci fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jul 16, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"Does it matter if it attracts attention, as long as the attention is far from us? If we plant the drugs in a hab block and the guy they send to investigate goes missing, they wont come after us. They'll go after whatever made-up cult they think kidnapped the previous investigator. Bring a bag of spare blood from the med bay, spray that on the floor and scratch some symbols on the walls of a storeroom, let him report that. Then knock him out, shove him in the boot, leave the scene before backup arrives."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova looks at the arbites surrounding the ammunition factory. "Is it just me, or was the response a bit larger than expected?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova leaves with the others, optical mechadendrite swinging in the air around her, looking in every direction.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova says nothing during the trip, simply activating and deactivating the jammer device at the required times. She considers this all more than a bit silly, but at least it acted as a test for her device.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova draws her power axe. Brutus hangs on to the roof of the train, unable to keep up with it airborne. "I'm assuming you want to find out which car the psyker is in before we enter?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova sends Brutus down the hole in the car roof first with orders to charge at anything that moves and is not Heston and jumps in after it. She looks around herself in the car and swings her servo arm at the first non-prisoner living creature she sees.

Charging if I can, attacking normally (with aim if possible) if I can't. Brutus will do the same. Always use reaction to try to dodge unless otherwise specified.

pre:
Xanatova
WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
40     30     31    40    30     63      40      40     21

Wounds: 11/11        IP: 3/3
Armour: All 5

Weapon           Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Best Lascarbine  75m    S/2/–  1d10+3 E  0      60       2     Half  Reliable
Power Axe        -      -      1d10+10 E 6      -        -     -     Power Field, Unbalanced
Good Servo Arm   -      -      2d10+14 I 10     -        -     -     

Relevant Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Tech
Binary Chatter
pre:
Brutus
30     1     30     30    1      3       3       1      1

Wounds: 8/8       
Armour: All 6 (Including Machine bonus)

Weapon            Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special
Chain Greatsword  -     -       2d10+6 R  3     -      -      -       Tearing, Unbalanced

Relevant Skills and Talents:
Flesh Render
Berserk Charge
Parry (WS)
Intimidate (S) 

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Unnatural Strength +1
Machine 2

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova swings her optical mechadendrite around in a quick circle, taking a look at the car around her. She quickly identifies the obviously greatest threat, realises Vorgash is on her side, and charges at the next most threatening individual instead.

Not sure about distances, but charging the judge if I can, attacking normally (with aim if possible) if I can't. Brutus will do the same. Sweet sweet ganging up bonuses.

pre:
Xanatova

Wounds: 11/11        IP: 3/3

Power Axe        -      -      1d10+10 E 6      -        -     -     Power Field, Unbalanced

Relevant Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Tech
Binary Chatter
pre:
Brutus

Wounds: 8/8       

Chain Greatsword  -     -       2d10+6 R  3     -      -      -       Tearing, Unbalanced

Flesh Render
Berserk Charge
Parry (WS)
Intimidate (S) 

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Unnatural Strength +1
Machine 2

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova frowns, both at her lack of skill in combat and at the wound in her chest. She aims her next blow carefully, standing still as she reaches for the judge with her servo arm.

All out attack with the servo arm. 40 (WS) +30 (all out attack) +10 (size, assuming the judge lacks a black carapace) = 80. Spend an infamy point to reroll if I miss.

pre:
Xanatova

Wounds: 7/11        IP: 3/3

Relevant Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Tech
Binary Chatter
pre:
Brutus

Wounds: 6/8       

Flesh Render
Berserk Charge
Parry (WS)
Intimidate (S) 

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Unnatural Strength +1
Machine 2

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova waves her mechadendrites quickly. "Will need to modify the armour a bit before I can use it." She chirps a binary message at her floating ex-ork, and bandages her wounds while it gathers up the judge's armour. After Vorgash appears to have finished whatever occult ritual he was performing, she offers him her aid. When everyone is as bandaged up as she can make them, she motions towards the door to car 2. "Shall we continue?"

Brutus will pick up the judge's armour, I want it. First Aid at 63 (int) +20 (medikit) +10 (medicae mechadendrite) for myself and Vorgash if he wants it. Success will heal 8 wounds.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova chirps a short binary command at Brutus, and the hoverork stops its charge halfway through the car. This was unexpected. He looks at Vorgash. "His point about vox thieves getting melted when Flint gets to play with plasma cannon is a valid one, as is the one about the jamming device. A psyker getting a message out is a more significant risk than someone voxing for help."

She stops for a couple of seconds. "If something about him blocks your psychic powers as he claims... Threebags, go back and meet up with the others. See if you can find the psykers when you're further from our friend here."

Scanning the car with her optical mechadendrite for signs of a trap, she turns back to the interrogator. "How did we get here? Why, we got here the way most travellers do. On a ship. Of course, we had to lie to customs, but it didn't exactly take a great deal of cunning to say no when they asked if we've got space marines on board. Lucky us we happened to have a people person on board, I suppose." Where was Lysandra, anyway? "Now, I've answered your question, so would you please tell me what you found out about the gate dust? I haven't had the time to study it properly myself."

Scrutinizing the car and the interrogator for things like meltabombs or things that look like obvious digi-meltas.

Waci fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 5, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"An acquittance of ours wants something that happens to be on the train. Attacking the train appeared to be the best way to get it back. Easier than attacking it's point of origin or its destination, faster than infiltration." She tuns back to Vorgash for a moment. "Can you vox the others and ask if they've found anything?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova takes the bolt pistol from Vorgash without saying anything. Too bad the interrogator killed himself, he seemed fun. "We still have another car to check." She moves to the door to car 1.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"Agreed. No reason not to check every car."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova checks the dead mechanicum neophyte for anything usable and then tries to shut down the engine. After she's done she joins the others joins the others in the cell section, Brutus bopping up and down behind her, straining under the weight and inconvenient shape of the inactive suit of human-sized power armour.

Tech use at 63 (int) +10 (tech-use+10) + 10 (Combi-tool) +10 (MIU) = 93 to shut down the engine. Infamy point to reroll if I cause a disaster. Hopefully stopping the train will make it easier to not crash the shuttle.

Waci fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 9, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
There are some pretty nice drugs in black crusade, and they tend to have worse target numbers than armourer tests, but Oscarr could make stuff everyone could use... Lets go with Oscarr, we don't have the stuff necessary to manufacture enough drugs for the hilarious options anyway.

Also taking
Trade (Armourer) -200
Foresight -500
Infused Knowledge -750
Forbidden Lore (Xenos +10) -350
Forbidden Lore (Warp) -200

Crossed a corruption threshold, aligned to Tzeentch.
Corruption:13
Infamy:37

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

With he girl sedated, Xanatova tries to synthesise a drug to help her get over the withdrawal symptoms from multiple addictions. She also works on piecing together the heavily damaged suit of power armour, repairing enough of the damage to be able to use it, repairing those sub-systems she has the necessary parts for, and modifying it to allow her to use her mechadendrites and servo arm without compromising the suits sealed environment. The seams, ceramite patches and mechadendrite ports seem to take the shape of icons of Tzeentch with no conscious decision from her, the warp guiding her work.

During the trip through the warp, she notices it feels somehow different. Confusing and hostile as ever, but she feels as if she was leaving small ripples on it as she moved and thought. This was new, and she makes a note to look further into it when she has the time.

You said the armour we looted from the judge is poor craftsmanship due to the damage, but didn't say anything about the subsystems or customization, so I'm assuming you want it done according to the book. Tell me if I'm wrong. In any case, I'd like to work on it on future trips to bring more systems online and to improve the craftsmanship. Rolled Devotional Iconography, picked osmotic gill life-sustainer, vox link, and magnetised boot soles.

Target number for synthesizing Sweep to help the girls withdrawal symptoms is 93. Sweep can be found on page 42 of the Tome of Excess.

If you want to roll trade (armourer) to make the armour usable, target number for armourer is 93 (before possible +20 if I can MIU link to a workbench or the suit and/or +20 if I can use Oscarr).

Infamy 37, trying to acquire:
1: Long las with red-dot laser sight and ammo glutton. TN 47
2: Ritual Kit TN 47
3: Refractor Field TN 27

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
(2:32:50 AM) Waci: Werix I have a question (surprise!): if Xanatova wants to learn a ritual, do I need to use an acquisition test to try to get a book on it
(2:33:03 AM) Waci: or do you want to roll something like SL: occult checks?
(2:33:10 AM) Waci: or how does it work?
(2:33:14 AM) Werix: i havent even looked into rituals and poo poo
(2:33:27 AM) Werix: add it to the list of annoying poo poo youre asking in your thread post

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Oh, the IC chatter thread reminded me about our new passenger. Did I manage to make Sweep to deal with her withdrawal?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova's about to order Brutus to ask Annoying Marine his name, but before she can do it, Flint has started solving the problem. She stands back, letting the marines do their thing unless it looks like they could use the help.

Would have attacked him myself but I'm not exactly sure this guy isn't Aethun, so...

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

In the room
Xanatova walks over to Threebags and attempts to sedate the jabbering psyker. "Is this normal behaviour for mortal psykers? I've been feeling a bit... warpy... recently, and I'd much prefer if this didn't happen."

Medicae to make the weird noises and unnatural fluids stop.

On the ship
During the warp journey, Xanatova focuses on reading up ontexts regarding fleshmoulding and Slaanesh rituals, her interest sparked by the warp-induced changes in Brutus' physical form some time ago, as well as treating the psyker girl they'd brought on from Scintilla.

Going to go along with the girl subplot if you want to advance it while we're on the way, as well as doing my homework regarding the rite of fleshmoulding to the best of my ability. Not building anything this time, but can help with tech use or amrourer things if someone else is working on a thing and wants a hand.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"If he wants eye implants, perhaps we can pick some up at the station when we get there." When girl walks in and asks for drugs, Xanatova turns to look at her. "Not sure if anyone has lho, almost certain none of us have obscura on us at the moment. Can make you a batch though, not busy right now. Wont take long, but before that, I believe someone might want to speak with you."

She presses a button on a commlink and contacts Vorgash. "The girl you brought on-board is up and awake if you want to talk with her when you have a moment." She starts gathering equipment and reagents to synthesize something that would pass for obscura of a good quality. She was sure she remembered some of this, one of the command crew on her previous ship has been a druggie.

She continues talking to the girl while working. "How are you feeling? You were in quite bad shape after Vorgash brought you here, going off a lot of things suddenly did some nasty things to your body."

Scholastic lore (chymistry) at 63 (int) + 20 (cerebral implants) + 10 (foresight) = 93 to gain a bonus on trade (chymist). Trade (chymist) at 63 (int) + 20 (laboratorium) +10 (foresight) = 93 before penalty for synthesising it in a hurry and possible bonus for scholastic lore.

Waci fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 19, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

Xanatova leaves ship, with most of the remaining obscura. She goes off to seek out someone from the Slaaneshi ship who could help her, and tries to acquire some forbidden lore. Brutus, sans giant chainsword, is bopping behind her carrying things. When she finds an individual who looks like a flesh shaper engaged in conversation with someone else, she waits at a respectful distance and makes a plan. She wasn't exactly an expert merchant, but she had something to offer in exchange and only needed a little information.

After the attempt to squeeze knowledge out of a Slaaneshi with the application of drugs is over, she sets her eyes on a shopping list. Each trade is conducted in the same way: find someone selling it, make a plan of what to say, make trades.

While she's going around trading spare equipment for xenos prisoners with reputedly tasty souls, she keeps her eyes open for signs of their target, and when she's done shopping she sends her legitimately acquired goods and Brutus back to the ship and focuses on looking for the rogue trader they're here to kill.

Commerce test to acquire knowledge of the Rite of Fleshmoulding. 64 (int) -20 (untrained) +10 (foresight) + 10 (giving them obscura in exchange) +10 (infamy point) = TN 74.

Acquisition 1: 10 Dark Eldar prisoners. 36 (infamy) -10 (rare) -10 (5-10 items) + 30 (offering a good craftsmanship very rare item in exchange (the interrogator's bolt pistol)) + 2xDoS (commerce) = TN 46 + 2xDoS.

Trying to boost my target numbers for the acquisition tests by making a commerce test for each at 64 (int) -20 (untrained) +10 (foresight) = 54, opposed by commerce or willpower. If I succeed, add +2 per DoS to my infamy for that test. If I succeed at all, add +2 DoS due to Unnatural Intelligence 2.

Acquisition 2: Poor-craftsmanship human power armour. 36 (infamy) -30 (extremely rare) +10 (single item) +10 (poor quality) +20 (offering best craftsmanship item in exchange (best craftsmanship lascarbine)) + 2xDoS (commerce) = TN 46 + 2xDoS.

Acquisition 3: Rituals Kit. 36 (infamy) +10 (single item) +10 (offering a rare item in exchange (light carapace armour)) + 2xDoS (commerce) = TN 56 +2xDoS.

The commerce check to boost infamy for an acquisition test is a separate test for each acquisition, and I'd assume the things being traded are only given away if the trade (acquisition test) is successful. Please correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Waci fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 25, 2013

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Unless we remove parts from our employers ship, there's no room or available power left for extra components.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Xanatova

"When we arrived, they specifically told us that killing people is acceptable, as long as you don't interrupt a negotiation in progress. As long as we didn't barge in to the room attacking him when he leaves would not be against the station's rules."