Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
Corvax

Corvax surveyed the station as he was led through the corridors by the servo-skull. When he sees that they're approaching the meeting room proper, he directs Lucretia to take a position outside. After the servo-skull lands and the Aethun speaks to them, he carefully waits for the others to have their questions answered, and then speaks.

"Obviously, we cannot run a Rogue Trader's void-ship by ourselves. What sort of voidsmen will we have, will they be competent, and will any of them be... 'presentable' enough to have them serve us outside the ship itself?"

quote:

Name: Corvax
Career Path: Champion of Chaos Unaligned Slaanesh

Characteristics

WeS: 35+20+5 = 60
BaS: 27 + 03 = 30
Str: 30 + 20 = 50 (+20 in Power Armor)
Tou: 25 + 15 = 40
Agi: 27+3+10 = 40
Int: 30 + 10 = 40
Per: 26 + 04 = 30 (+20 for sight/sound when in armor, +10 out of it)
Wil: 30 + 10 = 40
Fel: 35+15+10= 60

Wounds: 18
Corruption: 53=5+6+2F+7+2+3+5+5+2+3+5+3+5
Inf: 81=31+6-2+8+3+1+4+5+2+10+2+8+3

Pride: Charm (+5 Fel, -5 Tough)
Failing: Deceit (+2 Inf, -4 Per)
Motivation: Perfection (+5 WS, -3 Agi, BS)

Skills:
+Acrobatics
Athletics
Awareness
++Charm
+Command
Commerce
CL: War
++Deceive
+Dodge
Inquiry
Intimidate
FL: Astartes, Horus Heresy, Long War
Ling: Low Gothic
Nav: Surface
Op: Surface
+Parry
Scrutiny
SL: Cryptography
++Stealth

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Bulging Biceps
Legion Weapon Training
Heightened Senses (ALL)
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poisons)
Unarmed Warrior
Iron Discipline
Air of Authority
Ancient Warrior
Greater Minion of Chaos
Excessive Wealth
Radiant Presence
Sure Strike / Precise Blow
Beloved Leader
Inspire Wrath
Demagogue
Crippling Strike
Addictrix
Lightning Reflexes
Unremarkable

Traits:
Amphibious
Unnatural Str (4)
Unnatural Tgh (4)
Unnatural Fel (2)
Exceptional Leader
Inspiring Presence
Magnificent Horns (No parrying my charges, 10 Loyalty)
Tail (+20 WS when attacking with it)
Mark of Slaanesh

Gear:
Legionnaire Power Armor (Power, Auto-Senses, Ceramite, Omni-Gill, Chain Loinguard)
Legionnaire Bolt Pistol + 4 Magazines
Legionnaire Combat Knife
Cameleoline Cloak
>GC Legion Power Sword w/ Duelist's Grip - Harvester of the Void
(Legacy - +2 Dmg/Pen, Treated as Best Craftsmanship)
(Legacy of Excess - +1 DoS for WS tests, +5 Fel when held, >3 DoF on Fel Tests = 1 Corruption by Failure)
(Merciless Pattern - Terrorizer (Gain Fear 1 when you kill an enemy for the rest of the encounter))

Starting Acquisitions:
*Power Sword is Good-Craftsmanship
*Power Sword is a Legacy Weapon
Cameleoline Cloak

In-Game Acquisitions:
Blasphemous Texts (+Deceive)
Stummer
PQ Legion Power Armor (Cannibalized to add Omni-Gill to his own suit of power armor, above.)
Beguiling Gem
Pheremone Generator
Unholy Icon
Duelist's Grip for the Void Harvester
suitably large (would this be a mod? -10 if so) Best-Quality (+5 Deceive) (-20) set of Heavy Carapace (-20, +10 for single item)
Forgery Kit
10 Doses of Manic
Demolitons Kit (100% Intact)

XP Xpenditure
Advances: (11050/12300 Xp Spent, 1T, 3K, 21S)
U250 - Ancient Warrior
U250 - Upgrading Lesser Minion of Chaos to Minion of Chaos
S250 - Fel+5
U250 - WS+5
S200 - Charm
S350 - Deceive+10
K350 - Command+10
U200 - Stealth
U200 - Inquiry
T200 - Scrutiny
S250 - Sure Strike
S250 - Radiant Presence
K350 - Parry+10
S250 - Excessive Wealth
S250 - Beloved Leader
U250 - Upgrading Minion of Chaos to Greater Minion of Chaos
>>>Hit 30 Corruption - Aligned to Slaanesh<<<
S300 - Precise Blow
S250 - Fel+5
S400 - Deceieve+20
S100 - Acrobatics
S300 - Inspire Wrath
S200 - Dodge+10
S200 - Charm+10
S400 - Demagogue
S300 - Crippling Strike
S400 - Addictrix
S200 - Lightning Reflexes
S200 - Unremarkable
S200 - Acrobatics+10 (Woot, Mark of Slaanesh)
U350 - Stealth+10
U500 - Stealth+20
U250 - Agi+5
U500 - Agi+5
S400 - Charm+20
U750 - Step Aside
K750 - Swift Attack
=======================
Greater Minion of Chaos:
Lucretia, Devoted Cultist

WS BS St To Ag Pe In WP Fel
05 40 10 20 40 40 20 35 40

Wounds: 4

Skills:
Awareness
Charm
Deceive+10
Dodge+10
Interrogation
Stealth+10

Talents: Unremarkable, Mimic, EWT: Q'Sal Crystal Caster, Ambidex/2W Wielder/Gunslinger, Quick Draw, Lightning Reflexes, Heightened Sight, Hip Shooting, Mighty Shot
Traits: Sycophant, Fanatic, Unnatural Fellowship 4, Unnatural Agility 4, Dark Sight, Toxic 4, Natural Armor 2
Items: 1 ExRare Item, 4 VR Items (Ablative Synskin, Q'Sal Crystal Caster w/ Red Dot Sightx2, Disguise Kit, Torturer's Kit)
Loyalty: Fel 60 + Air of Authority 10 + Sycophant 15 + Horns 10 + Beloved Leader 10 = 105, 95 w/o horns

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Mar 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Replaced iconography and removed modifications -may- work, given a suitable cover story. Something that will explain the presence of 'Astartes' and ordinary humans both. Keep in mind that the two, as I recall, do not mix often..."

Corvax went over to the wall, smearing the frost that coated the walls when Aethun "met" them with the glove of his armor.

"But the tried and true solution to concealing ourselves is warp-sorcery. As rare as competent, amenable psykers are, extra suits of Astartes power armor suitable for disguise are rarer still. Cloud the mind, erase the memory. Even this should be something only done in cases of emergency - and most emergencies are easily prevented. The aforementioned Administratum official, for example. Find some fault, and threaten blackmail if he attempts a thorough inspection. Agree to a dinner beforehand and ply him with drink until he cannot stand, let alone perform his task. Every slave of the Corpse has something we can exploit. In this way, we conserve our resources, great as they may be, for when we truly need them."

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 11:24 on May 19, 2013

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax gave the rest of the assembled team a cursory glance, then turned to Aethun's warp-puppet.

"I have no other questions - at least not at the moment. We've received our instructions."

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax holds up a hand to his face as the puppet's head explodes.

"An interesting display. I should have worn my helmet, it seems."

Once outside the meeting room, he motions for Lucretia to follow him as they are led to the ship's bridge, and its communications officer.

"Yes, Tibur, I would prefer to have the meeting as soon as possible. Also, see to it that my comrade's inquiries are responded to quickly by those who would know such things. That is all."

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

After what seemed like an eternity, the "command staff" had assembled after taking tours of the ship and... whatever they were doing.

"You are correct, Tibur. Each of them has been designated a position. We leave for Scintilla as soon as we are able. All of you, ensure your part in this is performed to expectations - we have within our grasp the means to perform great deeds. I won't have that squandered by any more incompetence. Speaking of which, I need to know the cause of this accident. Immediately."

Corvax stood up from his seat around the table.

"Begin preparations to head to Scintilla. Vorgash, the route is in your hands - we're off as soon as all the cargo is recovered. Any other questions or issues?"

I'm okay with the chatter thread.
As far as Navigator-less Warp Travel goes, the whole, complicated Rogue Trader system is designed so that your navigator's only job isn't "We're leaving the planet. Roll Navigate(Warp). Okay, now you can go back to playing video games." WIth this, maybe the Nav:Warp roll is enough, seeing as our Sorceror can do a lot of other stuff. Especially since he's basically just asking demons for directions whenever he does navigate.
The Chaos ship idea is pretty cool as well.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

All eyes were upon him. By all means, he should allow Vorgash to destroy him. But all factors must be considered. He attracted Aethun's attention due to his skill as a pilot, and mercy would bind the man to him utterly. Still, he had to do something - to let Schecte off without any issue would make him seem arbitrary and weak, and that would not do.

"Schecte, your confession means that no -more- resources will be wasted finding you out. It is for this reason that you -may- live to hopefully never disappoint me again. From what I've observed throughout the ship, I understand that there is a fighting pit. You shall be given a single weapon of your choice, and will fight a single crewman, picked by the ratings as a whole. It is only fair they receive an opportunity to pay back the loss of their colleagues."

He walked over to where Vorgash held the human. Slowly.

"Vorgash, release him. He has places to be. Tibur, see to it that the men choose a representative."

This was the best solution to the problem. Let the crew think that their captain respected their lives. Let Schecte, who failed through ignorance rather than malice, prove himself more than worthless. Let the senior crew know that they could not do as they wished with impunity.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Indeed we do. And all who care to, except those in operations-essential positions, may watch, either in person or by pict-caster. As Brother Ironstag suggests, Mr. Schecte, and any of us for that matter, need to be appraised of any non-standard modifications, especially those unmarked for purposes of discretion."

Corvax, having stood to order Vorgash to spare the man's life, walked past them and into the Lord-Captain's command throne on the bridge.

"Now that that problem is solved, instruct the men to finish preparations. I will not wait to embark for Scintilla for any longer than is absolutely necessary. Lysandra, with your investigation over before it started, the other issues you brought up deserve our attention. Unless there are any other suggestions, Vorgash's name seems apt."

He inspected the throne, making note to obtain a data-slate regarding its functions as soon as possible, so that he did not make the same mistake his helmsman did.

"As for the Legionary presence on the ship, we will take steps to conceal ourselves, should we be boarded by any sort of investigative force. My suggestions of both ordinary means of concealment, complimented by warp-sorcery, made while we met with Aethun still stand. And each of us must have an ordinary human prepared to assume the appearance of our post. I will consider your request to serve me in that capacity. As for the problems surrounding the warrant, I leave that in your hands."

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax considered the situation. Things were going wrong everywhere - a jaunt through the warp was tempting fate in a major way.

"Tibur, bring me one of the ratings - the most wretched, useless man you can find, and bring him before me. Lucretia, bring me my blade."

It was an old ritual - Corvax wasn't sure if it actually worked or not, but most crews would rather lose a man per warp translation than undertake one without some kind of "precaution." The man would have the four symbols of the Ruinous Powers carved into him, and then be thrown into the Void where, superstition had it, the gods would be too busy fighting over this newly offered sacrifice to bother troubling the warp voyage.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"We'll go with the 'suck-up play,' as you called it, Boli. But don't mention our recent inability to navigate properly - I believe the Navigator's quarters will be the best place to conceal ourselves, unless any of you have a better idea. Navis are secretive to a fault already - it shouldn't draw much suspicion. Keep in micro-bead contact. Lysandra, do not fail me."

Corvax takes the oversized Legion power sword from his quarters, and begins preparations, issuing orders throughout the ship to receive their "guests."

Going to test Command at TN 55 to speed up the crew, and giving Lysandra the +10 from Exceptional Leader.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax stood up from his chair in the briefing room, putting down a data-slate.

"It seems the party that has just returned has its task. After all, it wouldn't do to have -us- walking the hives, asking questions of the passerby. This train business can be accomplished with rapidity, if not discretion, with an overwhelming display of force. Hashim, Ironstag, any suggestions on specifics?."

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Unless the team that was on the ground has anything else to add, we'll take Schecte to pilot our transport, and you, Vincent, to accompany us as a boarder as we engage the train en route, unless you feel your skills are best applied to the more delicate situation. Speaking of which, the rest of you will find this miserable addict - Lysandra, Xanatova, Boli, and Thre..."

Corvax slams his armored fist on the briefing table.

"Where in the twisting immaterium is Threebags?!"

If anyone has OOC reservations about going on the train attack mission, I can always have my crazy cultist Minion fill in while you find the missing dude. I realize I'm the IC commander, but it's lame to just order people around.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"A fair plan, though it leaves a mystery as to who actually did the deed - assuming everything goes as planned. Some local element to take, or at least divert, the blame would be helpful, though not necessary."

Corvax opens the vox channels to Tibur.

"How are we in terms of available small craft?"

Both branches (spoofed ID or drop-off) of that plan sound good. Mechanically, we should be able to drop a fair distance - perhaps a lascutter that we ditch afterwards would make things go quicker. That's really the issue here. We need to land, crack the right car open, murder everyone but the target, and then get the hell out of dodge fast. I don't think we can get away clean, so we might as well make everything as dirty as possible. Also, we probably have some acquisitions we need to make.

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Jun 26, 2013

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax nodded at the masked woman.

"A project for the future indeed, Vice-Captain. Ironstag, you're in control of the specifics here - what else should search about? So far, it appears we'll need explosives, various materials for the drop and extraction, and to abstain from the use of our bolters. Xanatova, keep us appraised of news involving the feasibility of the jamming equipment. Does anyone else involved have anything to add, or an issue with the plan as presented?"

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax sighed. Suggestions would do little at this point - they would continue to wallow in indecision unless an order was given.

"The added complication of the noble house unnecessarily complicates things. Abducting a single investigator, and then sending them cult-hunting far away from us seems the most prudent course of action. If you wish to shift their focus away from the Greater Powers, there's always Imperial death cults, or simple maniacs."

Sorry about lack of posts. Wasn't sure if this was still a thing, and I've been busy as all hell.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"I'm inclined to agree with Ironstag. I do not wish to 'play it by ear' while the damned Inquisition is involved. We've caused our diversion, we have to trust that it will remain as such, and come at this from another avenue. Any objections?"

Corvax wasn't as accustomed to witches and sorcerers as he wished to be - perhaps one of the psykers knew something he didn't. He drew his power sword and took a quick look out the window, covered by his cameleoline cloak, to personally survey the situation.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"No, Boli. As you say, security measures will likely be heightened considerably. We musn't let our reach exceed our grasp."

He followed behind as the group was leaving, making sure they remained able to leave undetected.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Father, Vincent, it's your show. We will only lay waste to them if absolutely necessary."

Yup - Bluffing with mass murder as the backup plan.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Exactly, they may be somewhat challenging by themselves, but without their support structure, they're just another obstacle. We keep the plan the same as before, but I propose the elimination of this threat as a secondary objective - we may not get another chance like this."

Yeah, I mean talking's pretty cool, but we have two clocks on us IC right now.

Also, since the other apostate dropped out, you mind if I re-tool my minion back to uber-social, so I have a human face? I haven't used her yet.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Copied and acknowledged, Vorgash. We cannot let any word besides our own tell what happened here."

Corvax drew his power sword, leaving his bolt pistol holstered.

"The rest of us must silence the rest of the train. Remember what Ironstag said about bolt shells, and keep an eye and an ear out for this 'Heston.' We need the psyker dead before we start, though."

I don't usually play psykers - is their telepathy fast enough that we basically need to start with the psyker before we do anything else?

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax nods to Hashim.

"Shall we?"

He jumps down into the car, and quickly looks around to determine its purpose.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Quickly, move ahead!"

Corvax rushed towards the sound at the other end of the car.

"That's the spirit! For the Emperor!"

He's going to run past the evidence boxes, and check out what made that sound.
Also giving Vorgash my +10 for not-Rogue-Trader bonus

pre:
     WS   BS   S      T     Ag   Int  Per  WP   Fel  Inf
     55   30  (11)70 (8)40  30   40   30   40   50    31

Wounds: 18/18         Armour: 10 Body, 8 Elsewhere
Dodge: 30, Parry 75      Corruption: 5

Legion Bolt pistol  30m  S/2/–   1d10+9X    Pen.4  8/8  Full Tearing
The Void Harvester  Melee —      1d10+9E+11 Pen.8       Balanced, +10WS, Legacy of Excess 
Combat Knife        Melee —      1d10R+11   Pen.2

Relevant Traits/Talents
Helmet Auto-Senses and CSM Heightened Senses = +20 to hearing/sight, fast called shots.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax rushed ahead, sending any boxes that didn't directly hinder his movement flying, looking back to see the progress of the other team.

"Keep on pushing, don't stop!"

He's going to full-run (24m) through the train
Also giving Vorgash my +10 for not-Rogue-Trader bonus again.

pre:

The Void Harvester  Melee —      1d10+9E+11 Pen.8       Balanced, +10WS, Legacy of Excess 

Relevant Traits/Talents
Helmet Auto-Senses and CSM Heightened Senses = +20 to hearing/sight, fast called shots.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"Saw us and decided he'd be better off in the Corpse's hands. I don't blame him."

Corvax took a moment to speak into his micro-bead while rushing down the corridor past the body to get to the next car.

"Ah, so nice of you to join us, Boli. We're a little tied up at the moment, but I'm sure you can find something to keep you busy. And Tibur - one mistake tests my patience, two tests my compassion. The third will test my blade. Understood?. Now where is that psyker...?"

Continuing to run at maximum speed. Giving Boli my +10 for the research. Also noting that I'll give Tibur my bonus next time when it's time to pick us up to prevent disaster.

pre:

Relevant Traits/Talents

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"We've found a group of prisoners, but they've caught wise that we're here for extraction and are all claiming to be our quarry. One moment."

Corvax pauses to catch his breath and steady himself.

"We can free all of you, if you swear yourselves to our service, but we can't risk stopping to free you until we know if our actual target, or targets, are here. So where are the men themselves?"

Deceiving (since he's planning on blowing them all away to prevent witnesses) at 50 Fel + 5 from the sword's Legacy of Excess. Continuing to give Boli my +10.

pre:

Relevant Traits/Talents

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"We don't have the time to run a combat trial, Ironstag. I propose a compromise."

Corvax picks up a knife or two from the bodies around and throws them in the cage.

"Fight. If there's one left, we take them. Any more and everyone loses. So be quick about it. Everyone else - we need to leave. Tibur, do not fail me."

Giving Tibur the +10, if I can give it to NPCs, because he's a failure at life, apparently.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution

I'd like Heston, personally. Xp Spent and minion updated

Corruption 11, Infamy 36, Unaligned

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Still need my gift options. *Crosses fingers for Illusion of Normalcy*

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Question - since all the other options are strictly bad things, since this is a game where we'll be cruising around the galaxy, will I have to roll for Warp Eater for every month during travel? Because if so, the law of averages will turn me into spawn pretty quickly.

@The Post Below: ;_;

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Sep 10, 2013

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax's forehead was pounding as he got on the lighter to leave. He'd been exerting himself all day in armor - it was likely just fatigue, he imagined.

"Lucretia, tell anyone who wishes to see me to leave a message with you or one of the senior officers. I'll be in my cabin."

He tried to rest, but couldn't. The headache kept getting worse. He stood unarmored in the too-small captain's washroom, and collapsed as the shooting pain reached its climax and horns seemed to drag themselves out of his skull, starting on the front/side part of his head and extending outward. As he recovered, he regarded his new horns in the wide mirror in front of him.

"This is interesting..."

Went with the Horns - I was still thinking like a human infiltrator and wanted a less visible mutation, but that's not really something I have to worry about with CSMs.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution

Crovax (Infamy 37)
Forgery Kit TN 27(Single+10 VRare -20)
Unholy Icon TN 17(Single+10 ERare -30)
Stummer TN 47(Single+10 Average +10)

He has commerce at 40 as well.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax allowed himself a derisive snort at the behavior of his legion-brothers. They chose bravado, when they could have tried to overcharge him, to both weaken him and enrich themselves. Some still have a lot to learn. Things went from bad to worse when they spoke with Aethun's mouthpiece.

"Aethun clearly doesn't question my ability..."

As Flint started taking out his gun, he smiled.

"...but you'll never know for sure."

If by some miracle of mathemetics I go first, I'll give Flint +10 and delay until after him. If Windbagmarine isn't dead, Corvax'll charge and all-out attack him.

pre:
     60   30  (11)70 (8)40  30   40   30   40   55    31

Initiative: 1d10+3

Relevant Traits/Talents

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

"I doubt it as well, Boli. What fool made the mistake of gene-seeding that one, I wonder?"

Corvax'll spend the month getting Pierre up to speed, including doing the necessary forging that lets Pierre speak for the ship in an official capacity. He's also going to ask around about Dord, see what he can dig up, and generally be a hardass.

Also, I say we go for space combat, unless the "scoundrels" mentioned as the welcome list includes Traitor Marines.

Sheet updated.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax scrutinized the communications intently. This was a strange gathering indeed, especially the open display of ruinous iconography.

"A sound plan, Vorgash. That being said, one has to assume that getting a target into one of the privacy rooms to kill them is a popular approach, given the other strange rules of this place - and this worm did betray his compact knowingly..."

He surveyed his weapons and armor while making the mundane arrangements to arrive at the station. While quite large, his trusted power sword was one-handed...

"I suggest our newest crew member as the outward face of this endeavor. A man who has just attempted to swindle a Space Marine is unlikely to trust another one."

Is it a trade:armorer check to re-paint a suit of power armor, or can I just assume that over the voyage I had someone do it?

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Accompanied by his personal proxy, Corvax begins to canvas the station for their target, prioritizing stealth over information-gathering, as he doesn't want to tip the target off. Every so often, he heads to the markets, hoping for better treatment than his legion-brothers gave him.

Pheromone Generator 35 Infamy -20 Very Rare, +10 Single = 25
Blasphemous Text 35 Infamy -0 Scarce, +10 Single = 45
Unholy Icon 35 Infamy -30 Ex-Rare, +10 Single = 15

The text (Tome of Excess) hopefully good for charm - some kind of subtly heretical but well-seeming work that'll make charming Imperials easier or something.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

In the marketplace, Corvax is delighted when his proxy spies a subtly defaced copy of Commentaries on the Imperial Creed. Assured that he has some good reading for the next few days, he canvasses the marketplace, asking about his target's intended purchases and trade locations.

Inquiry at 60, since he can walk around holding his sword like a BAMF.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax was delighted at his senior crew's initiative. Privately, he wondered if each of them actually planned on letting him live.

"They speak truth, the both of them. You have a simple choice."

Giving Vorgash my RT +10 Bonus for that test.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax nods at Boli in approval before stepping forward, hand on the hilt of his power sword.

"Indeed. If we let you go, we have no way of verifying the information you provide, if you are foolish enough to provide it at that point, when you are in no danger. No, Madison, at this point I must repeat myself - your choice is simple. You accompany us - a useless leech like you will have no problems convincing your dear sister that she must send another to captain the ship in your place. That, or I let my companions visit such atrocities upon your person until you tell us unwillingly. You will pray for the release of death, and I will personally stay the hand of the Blood God's devotees until you tell us. It's been so long since I've seen Lucretia's 'interrogation kit' at work..."

He drew the sword, pointing it at the not-quite-Rogue Trader, raising his voice.

"And while I'm less... spirited about it than my dear Brother Flint, do not think for a moment that that means I'm any less willing to drench this station in blood in pursuit of my goals. Do you hear me?!"

Assisting Flint and giving him the RT Bonus.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution

Waci posted:

We could just kill him and then try to board his ship to steal the information out of its cogitators.

Can we? I don't mean to sound like a prick, but that option (or Pierre/Boli's suggestions, for that matter) doesn't seem to appear on the compact provided. At this point, we should probably kill him like we were ordered to, if the sole choice is between 1) killing him and 2) letting him get away, but with information in our hands.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax sighed as the battle began. At least the Khornates will be happy.

"You will not die in battle, Madison - you'll wish you had. As for your 'bodyguards..."

If the RT is close enough to be in melee range, Corvax is going to clock him with the hilt of his power sword.
(WS 55 + 10 (BC Sword) - 20 (Stun Action) = TN 45)
Else, he's getting charged and grappled
(WS 55 +10 (Standard Attack? The book is unclear) = TN 65)

Giving Flint my RT bonus to blow away the spares. If Ezekiel is sleeping or knocked out, he'll all-out attack a bodyguard, TN 95.

pre:
     55   30  (11)70 (8)40  30   40   30   40   55    31

Relevant Traits/Talents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

Corvax swore as the bodyguard evaded him.

"We don't have time for this! Everyone, be ready for that door to come down!"

Another All-out Attack
(WS 55 + 10 (BC Sword) + 30 (AOA) = TN 95)

Continuing to give Flint my RT bonus to blow away the spares.

pre:
     55   30  (11)70 (8)40  30   40   30   40   55    31

Relevant Traits/Talents