Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinoa
Sep 16, 2007
Perpetrating a Fraud
So does Ian still host any shows? I had heard he had stopped entirely. After Art left for good Ian's shows seemed to be the only ones that had a good dose of intelligence and skepticism mixed in. He made the guests accountable for their bullshit once in a while; which was always great to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinoa
Sep 16, 2007
Perpetrating a Fraud
Thanks everyone!
I gave up on the show due to my hatred of George Noory as well. I guess if Ian is still hanging in there I'll try to at least catch his shows.
Him being a deacon is one of the best things and made me question my religious choices. He really seems to know his stuff and and has a very relatable way of approaching the subject without the holier than thou attitude that I've heard so much of from others.

• Locked thread