Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.
Boy was this show great back in the day. I started listening right around the time that Jonathan Reed was going on about murdering the alien in the woods. I remember the sound he played of it screaming being the creepiest thing to eleven-year-old me. I signed up for Streamlink in 2005 after getting a second-shift job; three hours of Art Bell was perfect for passing the evenings.

Sadly, it has indeed gone downhill as of late. I try listening from time to time, and even the callers just want to rant about the same things Alex Jones beats his drum about. My old local affiliate, KROC AM, dropped the show a year or two ago. Just seems like it's on its way out, sadly.

Didn't Noory say he was going to be gone after December 2012 at one point? Or did he just promise to stick around until at least then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.
Ugh, I only end up listening to Coast to Coast about once a month when I'm up super late, but holy hell do I always regret it when I do.

George Noory agrees with caller that trading of prisoners is an impeachable offense.

• Locked thread