Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Gonna need to run out and buy a copy before I start watching the LP! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

I finally bought and beat this game so I could watch this LP without spoiling it for myself. I have no regrets.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

So how did you like the final boss? :allears:

Holy poo poo, it was the best boss battle I've ever played. Ganondorf, Mother Brain, Ornstein and Smough, The Joker... they all kinda pale in comparison to slicing the gently caress out of a 'roided out US Senator who spews political platitudes and throws chunks of a giant robot at you.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

I have a sudden hankering for Gekko burgers.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Put Old Snake into the Vanquish armor and have Raiden Ninja Run alongside Snake as he sliderockets all over the dang place.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

bobjr posted:

To be fair if Snake had more than a few months to live after MGS4 he would have probably gotten a crazy radio show too.

"Greetings, listeners. Lemmie tell you about Rations..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Detective Thompson posted:

Chip, please burn this thread to the ground slice this thread into little bits and rip out its gatorade spine.

• Locked thread