Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
I'm still jumping on the bandwagon that he's 0 and why 1 and Susan had to leave. loving stoked for November to come around already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Elotana posted:

I just want a showrunner who will write one or two scripts a season, edit other writers as needed, and do a classic-style "let's wander around different worlds and do stuff" Who instead of going completely up their rear end with timey wimey continuity twists and overcomplicated arcs. Season finales should be about more than explaining the obtuse references shoehorned into your regular episodes.

Woah who got into my Doctor Who Journal? I really want more Vincent and the Doctor kinda episodes or hell even Fire of Pompeii, see a historical figure/event solve some stuff or defeat a bad guy who isn't trying to destroy the entire universe/earth (just not with power of love please) or even realize that you can't do anything with all your powers when it comes to fixed events. I really don't like the season long arcs/mysteries, the cracks were fine because it was just tacked on in the background or at the end, other than killing Rory :lol:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

chazburgr posted:

Something about Wil Wheaton bragging about knowing rubs me the wrong way. Mostly because I don't know who it is yet. This is in response to the story about Chiwetel Ejiofor as having 7/1 odds. What were Matt Smith's odds back when Tennant announced he was leaving?

Well seeing how he says it's common knowledge for anyone who matters and seeing how none of us know, I guess we the fans don't matter. It amazes me how easily he makes himself look more like an arrogant dick head.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"It's too late, my dear Chatterton! I've seen every--I've seen it all, hmm?"

Thanks, now I know I'll never get to see this. Jerk :smith:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Delzuma posted:

What country are you worried about? It's live on BBC America at 2:00pm Sunday.

I have Directv and it airs at 11am pst for me on Sunday. So I get to find out right before work :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Action Jacktion posted:

I can't believe they're taking the hybrid so seriously and making it some legendary thing when it sounds completely uninteresting.

Remember when the Doctor had fun? Remember when he could be happy without it being a mask for some trauma? For some reason we can't have that any more.

Go away, Moffat. Just go away.

Seriously. I miss fun episodes where it's not the end of the universe!!!!!!!

• Locked thread