Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4156 »
Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

For me, maybe Aaron most resembles Achilles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Aaron is hella awesome and should be Tudiya's successor. Him or Danal.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

Tsyni posted:

An easy way to test would be to get the orm to judge our Spirit-spirit now, then come back in a few years when [???] is significantly different, and see what he thinks.

Or we just wait to see if our epiphany moment earlier has changed our [???] to [nepesh in True Speech] once our mental barrier is brought down. If it has, the Orm knows what he's talking about.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Lipstick Apathy

John_A_Tallon posted:

Aaron is hella awesome and should be Tudiya's successor. Him or Danal.

They call rule zepath for sure, under Enkidel ruling from Kavodel.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

"He has the most who is most content with the least."
Diogenes of Sinope 412 to 323 BCE

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Sogol posted:

For me, maybe Aaron most resembles Achilles.
I was hinting at Uriah, but that is just my idea, everyone can line up Ur characters with people in the Odyssey as they see fit! Achilles was quite arrogant, prideful and seeking of glory and recognition Aaron is not really any of those things.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Aaron is more like Hector than anything imo.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

Tsyni posted:

Fun fact: starting to miss sandal questions.

Let's make a rule, if you ask a question that's been asked before you kill yourself irl.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

I would like to thank Boonoo for the count!

The popular options, as of the time of this post:

L-10 votes. Cry and hug the Orm!
R-06 votes. Tell the Orm you need to pray to your god for guidance. Leave the Pit (if the Orm lets you) and pray.
U-10 votes. Tell the Orm to devote itself to El, be circumcised and if El accepts an offering, you will help.
X-14 votes. Plan Task Manager.
Y-07 votes. Plan Arkanomen.
Z-05 votes. Plan FoxTerrier

Plan Task Manager posted:

X: Tell the Orm we promise to pass along his message to a powerful being we know to see if anything can be done. Explain that unfortunately we cannot promise that we can get Her back, but that we will pass along his message as repayment for his assistance at Tanaach. We also promise to come back and visit him periodically, as we had a great time sharing stories with him. Tell him we hope we have not upset him too greatly, and play him out with another tune on our flute.

Plan Arkanomen posted:

L R U

For U- Make it clear that the Azzazels didn't take her away forever. They took her to make her feel well again and not bite anyone else. If you pray real hard to their boss El the Azzazels have to listen. Azzazel is different from those Azzazels but they all have to Listen to El. El is like She to the Azzazels and you know children sometimes don't do things right and need to be helped. I will also talk to El and make sure he helps you find Her! It's hard for him to hear down here so I will go up right now and yell as loud as I can! I will be back very, very soon. You have been a good and brave snake and I know she is very proud of you!

Then march up the side of the Well and shake Jael until they do something to comfort that poor, poor wretched construct because holy poo poo you don't rip a mother away from her child without helping the child understand. That's cruel and the PtB hosed up big time letting this pure and good creature wallow in agony as it screams for centuries just to see the smile of its mother just one more time.

Plan FoxTerrier posted:

Tell the Orm: My friend, please calm yourself. You are so beautiful, your gems are so shiny, and I do not want you to be sad. I know it is hard, but please calm down for me in case you accidentally hurt me again, because I am so small. (offer a consoling touch if it feels appropriate)

My friend, I am weaker than Azazel and his students—you have seen so yourself—so I am not sure that I will be able to help you if he has not been able. I will pray to the Azazels though, and I will ask for news or aid. I do not know if they will give us answers or help, but I will try.

I need you to be strong if the Azazels won't give me news, or say they cannot help. I need you to be strong, because She would not want you to be sad. You are much too beautiful to be sad. And either way, I will come visit you again to tell stories and play flute and be your friend.

Would you like to take a nap while I go pray? I can play my flute to help you to sleep, and rest may make you feel better. I know She would want you to feel better.

I do not have time to update tonight. Voting remains open for all options. If you change your vote, please say what you change it from and what you change it to.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Task Manager posted:

A somewhat silly thing someone did.
Everyone love everyone folks.

But lets not focus on that and not make any bigger of a deal out of it than needed. At least that is my suggestion.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Switching from U to RU. Pray to El first before conversion.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Holy poo poo he got a full day over that. Don't report people guys. Tsyni is a good poster and this game wouldn't be what it is without the various factions and personalities that make up Enkidel.

I love you Tsyni. *kisses*

e: also it reminded me about my joke hat question to the orm that actually got answered and for that alone it's worth it.

Jewcoon
Oct 12, 2012

Change to X, Plan Task Manager

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

I dunno I think that report is pretty funny, though I don't think context was taken into account well enough and 24 hours was harsh, maybe 2-4 hours since he was clearly joking.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Task Manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

L + FoxTerrier

We don't have the authority to promise him he'll get help.

«4156 »