Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4756 »
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

Z the IVth posted:

G then F

Yell something about Amok having to fornicate with goats.

given what diog threatened to do to Olo's pets earlier that should be easy for him to write

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

K. Finish these two off so we can eat their soulstones.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

CF

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

C - If the Temple falls, it's game drat over for the city. We need to get distance between it and the giant, and since the Temple doesn't move, that just leaves us the one option.

For insult: "Your pretender god isn't fit to carry El's piss bucket!"

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

GF

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008

This. Amok's mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries!

Bede
Jun 2, 2006

G

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\

Duh Ugh posted:

This. Amok's mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries!

As much as I love this I have to go with K. I don't want the two giants recovering on their own.

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

CG

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

You cowards. We could be ankle-deep in giant by now.

G.

If that works then I refer you to my earlier plan of distracty-flanky-headshot-burrow-RIP&TEAR.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Fun Shoe

Mostly F, but a little bit of C

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Toilet Rascal

G. Stop it getting to the temple, we cannot let it succeed on an end run.

OrangeOrbit
Apr 27, 2008

Grimey Drawer

F

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Beware! Your knees are mine! /Jansen

Machete
Apr 26, 2008

F

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

My goal is to slow the creature, keep it from the Temple. If it doesn't immediately slow down, then I'm on board with trying to draw its attention with words, though I'm a little loath to use Amok's name specifically.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

F, always wanted to try out this tactic

UppaTree
May 3, 2013

F, C

"Your brothers moaned like whores when I skewered them!"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Amok- refuse of refuse!
Amok- it tastes not the scraps from our father's table, but the scraps of scraps-- and thinks itself a king among worms!
Amok- wallowing in filth it raises up its head, but not for coronation, but to be smote!
Amok- hail the Lord of Trash, Price of Flies!
Amok- tearing down a mole hill, it thinks it rocks the foundation of the world!
Amok- the frightening one, for even the ant bites at the hand that strikes it!
Amok- the well fed, that witch feeds itself upon the excrement of the righteous!
Amok- a triflin' bitchmade fucker!
Amok- its style corny, its rainment a dish-rag!
Amok- tch please

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

Look at my horse; my horse is amazing.

G

Kneecap the fucker. Hopefully his force shield doesn't cover that part.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

C+G

Where is Amok, Amalakite trash?! My God is here, you feel him yourself!! How weak is the pretender Amok that he sends the son of whore cow and a sentient piss jar while he cowers in Amalek?!

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at Jan 23, 2018 around 07:13

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006
Jinat Ulukaï, hâ oagé.

G

Shoot it in the legs!

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

alpaca diseases posted:

C+G

Where is Amok, Amalakite trash?! My God is here, you feel him yourself!! How weak is the pretender Amok that he sends the son of whore cow and a sentient piss jar while he cowers in Amalek?!

Voting for this.

Man does this thread drops some sick poetic burns. I distinctly remember Enkidel telling Dar Gallu that his mother was a minotaur who Enkidel had slept with.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Maybe she has no parents and was raised by dogs?

MinistryofLard posted:

Man does this thread drops some sick poetic burns. I distinctly remember Enkidel telling Dar Gallu that his mother was a minotaur who Enkidel had slept with.

That's at least a quarter of the reason I read this thread, honestly. The sick burns doled out both by and on Enki and crew are pretty great.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

A roc and a hard place

alpaca diseases posted:

C+G

That

Sorry about voting A, it seems I grossly overestimated how close Danal was.

This is an extremely lovely situation to be in. It’s not exactly the same as Kitron, there’s no greater threat waiting to enter the city, but I still don’t like our chances if the Temple falls. I bet it would weaken Tuidya and all the Mighty Men, and maybe allow Gebek to be an even bigger threat.

Mr. Nemo fucked around with this message at Jan 23, 2018 around 11:30

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

erhecktile disfunction

Lipstick Apathy

H

Let's drain his defenses.

kalam
Oct 30, 2010

Won't most insults at Amok technically violate the oath to not speak of our trip south? I think it's common knowledge that hes the king of giants, but calling him a pretender seems to violate that.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

G

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

G and also is retrieving our nice bronze arrows feasible given more time than we currently have?

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Why are we voting to shoot the guy with a forcefield protecting him again?

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Maybe she has no parents and was raised by dogs?

vorebane posted:

G and also is retrieving our nice bronze arrows feasible given more time than we currently have?

Not looking for a quote at the moment but I'm pretty sure Diog said that we can totally do this at some point, provided we have Snarls and a period of time with which to do it.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Go roundabout, Peer!

I mean, F I guess?

An arrow caused him to stumble, maybe a larger ordnance will knock him over.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Tastes like chicken.

The Great Twist

unimportantguy posted:

Not looking for a quote at the moment but I'm pretty sure Diog said that we can totally do this at some point, provided we have Snarls and a period of time with which to do it.

Which might still be impossible, given that Khabba hates us.

And that Team Genius wants to shoot at a guy immune to arrows.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

kalam posted:

Won't most insults at Amok technically violate the oath to not speak of our trip south? I think it's common knowledge that hes the king of giants, but calling him a pretender seems to violate that.

Calling a king or god (or in this case god-king) a pretender is pretty standard insult fare. It's just saying they're not deserving of their title. Now if we started going on about how he's not the real Amok, and how we met the real Amok, that'd be trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Brain Candy posted:

Which might still be impossible, given that Khabba hates us.

And that Team Genius wants to shoot at a guy immune to arrows.

If he's even alive Khabba won't be able to criticize us in the slightest after this.

He was probably slain by an elf in the initial attack.

«4756 »