Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5177 »
Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Pillbug

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Flagpoles aren't something handed down to us from Labras, 'fraid you're gonna need to take a time out to think about the heresy you've just commited

Valid point.

edit - sure, probably not the best thing to tell somebody to kill themselves. Instead, how about this: Mr. Nemo, gently caress you.

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at Apr 23, 2018 around 21:43

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you boy, One Pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy

Zodiac5000 posted:

Valid point.

If you don't get probated for this then I know it was you that reported me! :P

Tsyni fucked around with this message at Apr 23, 2018 around 22:54

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Pillbug

Tsyni posted:

It'd be a hell of a way to pop that cherry.

Xarbala
Feb 13, 2011

Rolling Thunder: War to the Knife, Knife to the Hilt

Why? , that's why.

If you don't have a rapsheet it just means you haven't posted hard enough

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Pillbug

Tsyni posted:

yeah yeah yeah, I fixed it. it was over the line, even if I do sincerely wish a whole host of ills upon Mr. Nemo at this time.

Xarbala
Feb 13, 2011

Why? , that's why.

I hope both Zodiac and Mr. Nemo get probes, but only 6-hours and with thread fanart as the reason

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Outrail posted:

Luckily I can separate reality from an online text based fantasy game so advocating eugenics, genocide or ecological destruction in thread doesn't get me riled up or feeling guilty.

I mean, it should at least a little though? It's not bad to think about things, guys. Like you don't have to stop playing or even change your minds, but it's probably good to actually think about these things instead of just waving them away. Again, not saying anyone is bad for not or that you have to go all modern day real world ethics on magic fake bronze age Ur, but thinking about things more usually isn't a bad thing?

Xarbala
Feb 13, 2011

Why? , that's why.

Usually the intent with uncomfortable and challenging themes is that they should make you consider your feelings.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Pillbug

BlackJosh posted:

I mean, it should at least a little though? It's not bad to think about things, guys. Like you don't have to stop playing or even change your minds, but it's probably good to actually think about these things instead of just waving them away. Again, not saying anyone is bad for not or that you have to go all modern day real world ethics on magic fake bronze age Ur, but thinking about things more usually isn't a bad thing?

I mean, it makes me realize what some of these Nazi fucks actually believe to be true. Which makes it all the more funny when you think of incredible Urian Muscle Wizard ubermensch vs the modern neo nazi no-chin piece of poo poo.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Zodiac5000 posted:

Go gently caress yourself on the sharpest, highest possible flagpole you can find. I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but either way, you're loving retarded.

Take a little break from posting if Ancient Muscle Wizard poo poo Post Simulator is getting you this mad.

Xarbala posted:

Usually the intent with uncomfortable and challenging themes is that they should make you consider your feelings.

Agreed, and it's been pretty neat watching people reconcile modern ethics with ancient world customs. We've definitely paid a price in reputation to hold on to our soul.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Xarbala posted:

If you don't have a rapsheet it just means you haven't posted hard enough

Don't trust posters with a totally clean rap sheet, the only people who never get in trouble are cops.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Crazycryodude posted:

Don't trust posters with a totally clean rap sheet, the only people who never get in trouble are cops.

Speaking of, some get it right straight out of the gate. Diog's first post:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...0#post337406128

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Pillbug

Crazycryodude posted:

I like my clean rap sheet! It's not like the rules are hard to follow, anyway. It'd be a shame if I lost it to something I quickly agreed was over the line, but them's the breaks, I suppose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zodiac5000 posted:

I like my clean rap sheet! It's not like the rules are hard to follow, anyway. It'd be a shame if I lost it to something I quickly agreed was over the line, but them's the breaks, I suppose?

Those that envy my right-voting report me at every turn. I don't think you have much to worry about.

«5177 »