Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
What does PIE stand for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

What does PIE stand for?

Literally pie.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

What does PIE stand for?

This guy:

Mike Gallego posted:

Name: Valthax
Race: Strawberry Rhubarb
Class: Pie Lord
Health: 18 http://orokos.com/roll/217587
Armor: 12 http://orokos.com/roll/217592
Accuracy: +1
Skills: Pastrymancy, Speed Eating, Spellcraft
Abilities:
Apple Pie- creates a pie to restore health
Pecan Pie- A pie that raises armor, for a time
Hot Pie- spit a fireball at a foe

Talent- Cannibal?! turn an opponent into a pie, which Valthax than devours
Motto: If it is pie, I will eat it.
AI Action: Eat all that oppose me, for I am the true Pie Lord, and none shall deny my divine right to rule.
Mystery: tasty, Venus, food, eternally, Baker

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.

What does PIE stand for?

Piety.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I'm sad that we keep tanking our [PIE] bar.

I agree, 100 HOGS. We should tone down our antics, see what happens when the bar is left alone to fill up. Who knows how many 'levels' it has!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Vavrek posted:

I agree, 100 HOGS. We should tone down our antics, see what happens when the bar is left alone to fill up. Who knows how many 'levels' it has!

Toning down our antics would mean not adventuring for a very long time, which I'm pretty sure no one is up for.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
The bar grew because we were training with Ishamal. He has been increasing our endurance by repeatedly draining our bar.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'd like to vote NO to the minivote, and also I would like to ask for a minivote on asking Snarls if he knows who is a good boy.

When he answers, remind Snarls that he, Snarls Barkley, is a good boy! Then give him a big old belly rub.

E: Actually let's do the same to Danal.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Arkanomen posted:

The bar grew because we were training with Ishamal. He has been increasing our endurance by repeatedly draining our bar.

I'd like to give Puabi a chance to drain our bar.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

fixed

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

SKY COQ posted:

I'd like to vote NO to the minivote, and also I would like to ask for a minivote on asking Snarls if he knows who is a good boy.
Yes?

SKY COQ posted:

When he answers, remind Snarls that he, Snarls Barkley, is a good boy! Then give him a big old belly rub.

Snarls leg shakes as you rub The-Spot. He seems to feel a little bit better?

UppaTree
May 4, 2013

I'd just like to note that we were sitting *right where we are now* after Ibleam.

We took a five-year timeskip. Next time we checked, 40 men.

It will take "weeks or perhaps months" to get back there, not five years. We're getting WAY better at this!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Vote Count

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 8, 2014

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

We have as of the time of this update:
13 votes to go after Jesbaam with the king of Heres
9 votes to go after the Orm
12 votes to go home

Voting remains open a bit longer.

If your vote is a changed vote, please tell us to make updating the tally a little easier.

Hunt Jesbaam / Go after the Orm / Go Home each have a few options, we are putting them into groups for the count, the group with the most votes will win, and the most popular option from that group will be picked.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
DC

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The most reasonable vote

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

There Bias Two posted:

Toning down our antics would mean not adventuring for a very long time, which I'm pretty sure no one is up for.

Well, I'm up for it, and a few others I've talked to about it (recently and in the past) seemed on board or at least intrigued.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Diogines posted:

9 votes to go after the Orm
12 votes to go home

Voting remains open a bit longer.

If your vote is a changed vote, please tell us to make updating the tally a little easier.

Hunt Jesbaam / Go after the Orm / Go Home each have a few options, we are putting them into groups for the count, the group with the most votes will win, and the most popular option from that group will be picked.

Go ahead and count my EAT THEM vote as a Orm columned vote as after eating people as the entrée we will need our main course.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Diogines posted:

Yes?

Snarls leg shakes as you rub The-Spot. He seems to feel a little bit better?

I love Snuls

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
DD

Regroup, rethink, revenge.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

DD

Regroup, rethink, revenge.

We can get revenge later.

I gotta say guys if I had literally just almost died and was still super weakened (we just lost half our strength in one go) I'd probably take a bit of a break, for real. We can't even use our bow as effectively if we wanted to be sneaky sniper Enkidel.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Changing my vote on 2 to I - inform both kings via the nearest temple and then go home.

Vavrek posted:

Well, I'm up for it, and a few others I've talked to about it (recently and in the past) seemed on board or at least intrigued.

II'd be down for another montage, we need to learn proper clubbing and train up our [???] musclewizardry.

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 8, 2014

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
Our men are going to super hate us when we run home. This was supposed to be an adventure outing, to gain honor and/or riches.

Instead, Enkidel got a boo-boo so lets go home.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Yeah, they sure acted like that's what happened when we almost died. Just a lil' ouchie, sack up you big wuss! :jerkbag:

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

McSpanky posted:

Yeah, they sure acted like that's what happened when we almost died. Just a lil' ouchie, sack up you big wuss! :jerkbag:

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Voting hunt orm phone is dying

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

1D
2A
If the temple wants us to notify the kings there will surely be another vote.

Hunting the Orm right now is stupid. We can't defend our Balls - right now Nahari is stronger than us.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. D
2. I

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
GO HOME

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
DD

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

go home Steve. go home, go home, go home!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Diogines posted:

For some reason, I initially read that as "Hug Jesbaam."
We should go hug Jesbaam.

Don't hug Jesbaam

ask Snarls what's on his mind, how he's feeling.
Yeah, he's obviously feeling low because of our throat being cut, but there might be more to it. We need a doggie psychiatrist.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Now's not the time for hunting Orms. Now's the time for quality Snarls time. Lots of belly rubbing and Snuls rides with the kids. Snarl's well-being is my #1 priority in this game.

UppaTree
May 4, 2013

Fer gently caress's sake, remind Snarls of our many victories.

The grove scorpion.

The Zviv

The Roc.

A giant.

The Manticore.

Two different shitloads of minotaurs.

Remind him that we did not win at Ibleam. The Pack lived, and that was enough.

Then remind him what happened to the Norc Boss when it was rematch time!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
And then remind him that the one time we needed him he was playing around with two of the balls. Why Snarls? Why?

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Diogines posted:

Heres? Not Kitron?

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Go kill the Orm or reason with it. He's probably just misunderstood.

Iamyourking
Oct 27, 2007

Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer.
Toilet Rascal
If we do decide to go home, I think we can placate the Balls by pointing out that we are too weak to fight and that we wouldn't put them in danger if we weren't going to be in danger too. The Orm isn't going anywhere, we can afford to take some time to recover our strength.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -