Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kristopher
Jun 28, 2006
A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Toughy posted:

If there was any question that we're hosed this is the answer
Or he is taking a nap?

But probably not.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

We do know he's alive though?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Diogines posted:

You try.

He is unconscious.

If the wrong voters have killed Snarls I am not going to be pleased.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm not going to read a ton into this, we haven't checked in with him since we left Kavodel.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Snarls is fine.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
A assuming we E shortly after we see what our crew is doing.

Snarls probably has a good amount of our [???] stored in him that Enkidel drew on.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

MF_James posted:

We do know he's alive though?

He is.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Snarls! Rabbit! Get the Rabbit!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Half of my Snarlsmus gift has arrived, and it's a good one. Everyone here knows that we are our SA avatars in real life, right? I'm an angry clown man, Basscop is a man-eating shark, etc. Well look what my Santa got me:

That's right. My Santa has kidnapped Diogines and sent him to me. If you ever want to see him again you guys better join Team Hunger!

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

I wonder if we just shunted a whole shitload of snarls' voodoo into space.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Zodiac5000 posted:

I wonder if we just shunted a whole shitload of snarls' voodoo into space.

That's fine. He wasn't using it anyway.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Tsyni posted:

That's fine. He wasn't using it anyway.

Probably, but it might have hurt him and that's not bueno.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Zodiac5000 posted:

Probably, but it might have hurt him and that's not bueno.

He's having a doggy nap. They do that all the time.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Did we remove the block that keeps us human?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Imperialist Dog posted:

Did we remove the stifling chain on our very being that keeps us bland and mundane?

FTFY

UppaTree
May 4, 2013

I wouldn't panic yet. Gebek KNOWS WHERE WE ARE. We've seen him look directly at us on the walls, so if he's demanding we be brought to him, rather than personally coming to get us while smashing a highly cathartic path through Acco? That means he can't.

H

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Did anyone react to Gebek flipping out or does it seem like only we heard that?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A and look smug while we're at it.

I was going to suggest that the Blockage was Snarls....guess I was right. :ohdear: I hope we didn't just accidentally dive our dog a lobotomy or something.

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
Yeah I don't think we were removing the barrier stopping gebeb ruining our poo poo or whatever. Sounds more likely he's getting incredibly salty that not only are we not dying, we've now removed the antimagic fheld stopping mighty powers.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

E

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Start screaming in our mind at snarls the same thing he screamed at us 50 years ago.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Zodiac5000 posted:

Start screaming in our mind at snarls the same thing he screamed at us 50 years ago.

"Those loving long ear are at it again Master-friend! Master-friend! They're doing it again! We gotta stop them! MASTERRRRR-FREEEEEIIIINNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I wonder if Gebek and the Bnaimokt are actually working 'together' at all. He's making it pretty clear now that he's not just here for generic revenge against the culture he thinks wronged him, he's here for us. Thing is, we're a huge prize, and Fare's made it pretty damned clear before that he wants us for himself. What sort of deal might Gebek have struck that would entice Fare into agreeing to give us up?

Obviously we've got no real idea of the political situation going on there, but I imagine it's possible that they didn't actually come here together. Gebek may have come looking for us separately, stumbled upon the Bnaimokt forces, heard from them that 'the Asherakahn' is often seen around Acco, then invited himself along, with the intention of grabbing us for himself. He doesn't actually appear to be doing anything after all, he and his giants are mostly just hanging out while the Bnaimokt do all the real work, both militarily and ritualistically. Maybe he was hoping the Bnaimokt would do the dirty work for him so he wouldn't have to cross the river, then he could just take us from them. Now he's getting pissed that it doesn't seem to be working out.

If that were the case there might be the possibility of our foes turning on one-another. The Bnaimokt may have let him come along despite him having aims on their prize simply because it would have been too much trouble to try and stop him, or they might not have known that he wanted us. Now that he's making it obvious, it could be trouble for them.

Or they're working together just fine and we've got no hope of infighting :shrug:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Theglavwen posted:

I wonder if Gebek and the Bnaimokt are actually working 'together' at all. He's making it pretty clear now that he's not just here for generic revenge against the culture he thinks wronged him, he's here for us. Thing is, we're a huge prize, and Fare's made it pretty damned clear before that he wants us for himself. What sort of deal might Gebek have struck that would entice Fare into agreeing to give us up?

Obviously we've got no real idea of the political situation going on there, but I imagine it's possible that they didn't actually come here together. Gebek may have come looking for us separately, stumbled upon the Bnaimokt forces, heard from them that 'the Asherakahn' is often seen around Acco, then invited himself along, with the intention of grabbing us for himself. He doesn't actually appear to be doing anything after all, he and his giants are mostly just hanging out while the Bnaimokt do all the real work, both militarily and ritualistically. Maybe he was hoping the Bnaimokt would do the dirty work for him so he wouldn't have to cross the river, then he could just take us from them. Now he's getting pissed that it doesn't seem to be working out.

If that were the case there might be the possibility of our foes turning on one-another. The Bnaimokt may have let him come along despite him having aims on their prize simply because it would have been too much trouble to try and stop him, or they might not have known that he wanted us. Now that he's making it obvious, it could be trouble for them.

Or they're working together just fine and we've got no hope of infighting :shrug:

Maybe he's the one responsible for the anti-magic field.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

If the theories are right, then we’re a weird being that can accrue SPIRIT-spirit out of the aether. Most divine beings can only transfer it. So Melachim have a lot. Demons crave it because they spent it all.

We’re a big get because we’re a rechargeable battery for what these fucks crave without all the trouble of having to take tiny amounts from men when they consume them. It’s probably more trouble than it’s worth which is why Gebek makes the giants gather it up for him while he conserves. It’s like picking up a penny. Not worth your time in the long run.

Bob Tuskins
Jul 27, 2007

I couldn't imagine life without the beautiful sight of the green horde
A

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Theglavwen posted:

I wonder if Gebek and the Bnaimokt are actually working 'together' at all...

Hey Gebek!
Oh, hey 'Shadow King', what's up?
I'm going to get that Asherakan shithead this jubilee
Ohhhhhkay? So?
He's the guy who ganked the twins
Oh gently caress! I hate that guy.
Wanna come? We can split his nepesh 50/50
Uh.. yeah, sure, I got nothing going on anyway. I'll round up the boys.
Hah, totally going to keep the nepesh all to myself
You're still on the line dumbass
gently caress. poo poo. *click*
Haha. Dumbass.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Did anyone react to Gebek flipping out or does it seem like only we heard that?
Men around you cover their ears and cry out in alarm, pained expressions upon their faces!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A Let's have a look around.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Almost done.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

A

I'm still confused and have decided trying to get the best objective outcome in any situation is beyond me (and probably us).

So from now on I'm strictly playing Endiku as the plain hero who does cool stuff to save people.

Ashrkan the greatest hero of them all

Hope we didn't hurt snarls.

Right now we need more informatio. Find out what's happening South of the river and where our peeps be at. Priorities:

A. If shits happening with Gebek and triple D get over there

B. If South of the river is unchanged help eliminate the bainkimokt

C. Also probably check we don't have any craziness in the city happening.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

A

I'm still confused and have decided trying to get the best objective outcome in any situation is beyond me (and probably us).
I am curious what specifically you are confused about. Not that I would say any of this was clear cut, it is not. There is a lot of confusing stuff going on. I am just curious what specifically confused you here.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Imperialist Dog posted:

Did we remove the block that keeps us human?

No, we just killed Naomi. We’re probably no longer “maintaining several effects”

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Diogines posted:

It is all coming to the surface now! It is too late to stop it, to late to cram it back inside! You have the dawning realization that this was probably a VERY bad idea and brace yourself, gritting your yeeth as you realize whatever is coming next, it is probably going to hurt quite a lot! Your arms outstretched towards the heavens, your fingers spread outwards you can FEEL something very violently tearing it's way out of you!

HERE IT COMES!

YOU CAN FEEL IT ALL STARTING TO MOVE!

THIS IS IT..............!

Pictured above:. The faces of every man, woman and Zepathan in Acco in a mixture of awe and shock.

As every witness would later claim, a tremendous, scorching pillar of flame descends from the Heavens!

That... that hurt but you feel much, much better and a sense of relief washes over you. Not unlike a certain experience mere humans might feel at certain times, you feel weak in the knees and promptly fall over. You are pretty sure that a whole lot of [???] has just been expended, one of the largest of your life and near certainly the largest since the last Jubilee. Events move quickly now, you try to piece them together as best you can, they may not be in order.

[*]"EEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!" Across the city tens of thousands of men cry out your god's name!

[*]Many Accoan soldiers begin to flood out of the breach behind you to attack the minotaurs and Bnaimokt!

[*]Many minotaurs near you clutch at their chests and fall over of apparent heart attacks, probably in shock as El's righteous fury descending literally upon their heads! None seemed to have been burned. You and possibly only you realize the flames went up, not down.

[*]Though many of them indeed ARE burned moments later as the Mighty Men of Zepath as well as Uriah utterly overwhelm them, Aaron and Uriah setting many aflame!

[*]Every minotaur you can see is now running for their lives. It is no longer that some try to flee and others try to reach the breach, now they are all fleeing! All the ones around you anyway!

[*]"NES GADOL HAYAH PO!" you hear Tudiya, distant YELL something and you sure felt it! That poked a tender spot in you but you were not the target and have no idea what he just did.

[*]The noise, chaos and confusion of battle continues as man, minotaur and Bnaimokt fight and die.

"Hero! Hero! Are you alright?! Someone give me a hand, it's the Hero of Kavodel!" Accoan soldiers are still flooding through the breach and past you, several of them stop to help you, still disoriented to your feet. You assure them you are fine and send them off.

By the time you are mobile again at least a few minutes have passed and the battle has moved on from your position. North you see many minotaurs running for their lives away from Acco and between them and you, a few thousand Bnaimokt who look like they were just run over by a stamped of cattle. Accoan soldiers are east and west of you know, chasing minotaurs around the city walls and probably Bnaimokt as well? Aaron, Uriah and the Mighty Men of Zepath are gone. You... think Aaron and a few went west around the wall and Uriah and the rest, east? You are not sure. The bulk of the Bnaimokt were heading east towards the breach your men were in the last time you had a good look at the battlefield.

You try to lift Mercy and indeed you can but you feel woozy and not entirely yourself. Though part of you is still... soar, you feel as if a great burden has been lifted off your shoulders. Or lifted somewhere anyway. Pushed. Pushed is probably a better description

1. Where do you go?
A. Climb the city wall to get a better view of the battlefield. Next vote probably
tonight if so.
B. There are almost certainly still thousands of minotaurs in the city itself. Join the battle against them.
C. Go west around the walls, hoping to find Aaron and rejoin him.
D. Go east around the walls, hoping to find Uriah and rejoin him. You suspect he and the Mighty Men are now fighting the majority of Bnaimokt forces.
E. Avoiding the battle entirely by going across the city walls, go to Tudiya at the breach near the river. Either to fight there or perhaps attack across the river.
F. Go to El's temple and pray.
G. Pass out.
H. Rest for a time.
I. Something else. Fill in.

When you try to consider [???] you feel slightly pained by a tender spot within which just did a lot of work. You think you are still more than up to the task of fighting minotaurs and normal Bnaimokt however.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You feel the earth shake as a tremendous voice echoes across the city and beyond!

"I WILL TEAR THIS PATHETIC HEAP OF FETID STONES TO THE GROUND!"

The land begins to sway with the demon's words, the earth shaking! Every syllable is filled with rage and heaped atop with anger! Every sound a profane utterance which fills your mind with images of rot, death and decay!

"I WILL CRUSH EVERY MALE BENEATH MY HOOVES AND EVERY FEMALE AND CALF I WILL CONSUME. NOT EVEN A MEMORY OF YOUR SQUALID HOVELS WILL REMAIN AS THE FLAMES OF MY WRATH WILL BURN ATOP THEM FOR ALL DAYS!"

"YOUR FALLEN-ONES I WILL RIP ASUNDER AND YOUR IMPOTENT FALSE-GOD SHALL BE NOT SAVE YOU! ONLY BY MY WILL MAY YOU LIVE!"

"GIIIIIIIVE. MEEEEEE. THE. AAAAASSSSHHHHHHERAAAAAKAAAAAN!"

Accoan soldiers continue to pour out of the breach! You make your way through them up and up the wall, then climb Mercy to survey the battlefield. This is what you see:

What follows is a bad and incomplete map. If you would like a more detailed map, we would like about three days to finish it. In the interim, here is a very bad map which shows most of the notable features. Many of the features are explicitly wrong and the description beneath will be much more useful:

[*]Minotaurs everywhere outside of the city are in a full retreat and running for their lives in every direction in a tremendous stampede. It looks like several thousand Bnaimokt were trampled in the resulting carnage but not nearly as many as you might have hoped and the larger groups of Bnaimokt seemed to be able to steer the minotaur stampede around them. At most a few thousand Bnaimokt died from the minotaurs, probably less than four thousand total?

[*]Accoan soldiers are pouring out of the two north west breaches. Many are chasing the minotaurs. Many are chasing Bnaimokt. More on the Bnaimokt locations to follow.

[*]Most of the Bnaimokt were already moving around the outside of the city when this occurred, towards where you and the men of Zepath were first spotted. Most of them have made it there. The single largest group of Bnaimokt are east of the city and appear to be retreating in relatively good order, though they have not made it too far aay yet. You guess about ten thousand to still be assaulting the breach where you first arrived. With their numbers, they are keeping your men there contained.

[*]Northwest of the group of Bnaimokt attacking the east breach is Uriah and the remaining Mighty Men of Zepath, chasing Bnaimokt soldiers trying to rejoin the main Bnaimokt body. They are being cut down with reckless abandon. They are going to rejoin the main body of Bnaimokt before most of them are slain but from the look of it that is not going to pose a problem to Uriah & Friends.

[*]In the brown area beyond the walls to the northwest, but before the mintoraurs indicated in orange are thousands of Bnaimokt, most trying to retreat and many fighting Accoan soldiers who have flooded the area.

[*]In the southwest you see a large force of Bnaimokt trying to cross the bridge, most have not made it yet. Behind them is a force which is holding the breach where you last saw your brother Danal. At the northwest corner of that group you see Aaron and Tudiya slaying many Bnaimokt with tremendous speed. The land around that area looks like it was hit by... by a what the hell happened!? Did several small Orms attack?! You see large gashes in the dirt, piles of flesh which looked like it may have been juiced, hundreds, maybe two thousand or more Bnaimokt corpses and pieces of corpses cut to ribbons, shredded, burned or crushed and numerous craters in clusters of eighteen. In fact after a quick count you determine there to be 324 craters in a strange geometric pattern. Er... where did all of that come from?! Was that ALL from Tudiya once you... cleared the plug in the few minutes between then and now!? Aaron is with him but you think that is probably the case. If so, the force trying to hold him at bay is not going to last very long and he will be attacking the force crossing the bridge long before they all make it over.

[*]Thousands of minotaurs are still in the northern portions of Acco and furiously fighting with the men of Acco there. With no obvious route of escape, they fight with the ferocity of terrified beasts. You see many of your junior Balls there in small groups fighting them, alongside many of the men of Acco. Most of your Balls in the western breach appear to have abandoned the position to join in fighting the minotaurs inside of Acco. The minotaurs will lose but many in the city will die before they are all put down.

[*]Nothing is occuring at the temple, which remains well guarded by Accoan soldiers now, the corpses of the earlier assault still filling the streets and plazas.

[*]Across the river you see Bnaimokt "priests" still making offering upon their altars and ranks of Bnaimokt soldiers are forming up in a defensive manner should an assault come from the river. Many of them have greatswords and some have more fanciful armor or are a bit taller. Are those... "Blighty Men"? The stronger Bnaimokt soldiers with mystical abilities? Your men have rarely encountered them and their capabilities are not truly known to anyone with great certainty. Unlike the forces obviously flee from the city on the east, those south of the river show no indication they plan to flee.

[*]The robed man shaped figures near the "giant" camp are no longer making "offerings" upon the altars. Instead, you see both they and several of the giants are... are...

[Parental advisory warning. If you have been having a bad day, skip the rest of this paragraph. We are not kidding. Suffice it to say that bad things are happening there. Very bad things.] Many of the "vacant staring" women are no longer vacantly staring. You see the robed figures and giants torturing many of them in unspeakable ways. You see giants rip limbs off of some of them, cauterize the horrific wounds in the flames of the altars and leave the still screaming captives in the dirt. The giant ox-demon is holding a women in one hand, one of the vacant-staring sort who is not vacantly staring right now, but rather, is screaming in agony as Gebek pulls her limbs off as if she was an insect. You watch as he pulls off each of her limbs and then throws her in the river. He grabs another captive and throws her into his mouth. He picks up another and begins to chew off her limbs one at a time, the woman screams. You cannot continue to watch and force yourself to look away. Even with their horrendous treatment there are still hundreds of captives, it does not look like they are going to run out any time soon.

1. Where do you do Enkidel?
A. There are still thousands of minotaurs in the city itself. Join the battle against them, slaying hundreds with your bow from an elevated position.
B. Join the men of Acco outside of the city walls chasing and fighting Bnaimokt!
C. Go east around the walls and rejoin Uriah as he and several Mighty Men chase Bnaimokt!
D. Go west around the walls, fighting your way towards Tudiya!
E. Avoiding the battle entirely by going across the city walls, get to Tudiya. Either to fight there, or perhaps attack across the river.
F. Make for the section of wall closest to the giants and the giant ox-demon.
G. Enraged, begin shooting the giant ox-demon with your bow from here!
H. Go to El's temple and pray.
I. Pass out.
J. Rest for a time.
K. Something else. Fill in.

[...]

Travic's Awesome Index: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3550307&pagenumber=4080&perpage=40#post473373440

If you want to, feel free to join us on irc #madgod on synirc.net. The channel tends to always have some people in it and is especially active when updates go up.

If you do not know what IRC is, here is a web based chat version which will not require you to register or download anything: http://chat.mibbit.com/

One of our players made a wiki about the game: http://sa-diogines.wikia.com/wiki/Paradise_Lost_CYOA_Wiki It has various bits of information, some of it is spot on, other bits are very wrong. If you find it difficult to keep track of the growing number of names and places in our game, the wiki has a good list.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

As your Bulls fight on valiantly, seemingly evenly matched with the whipmasters despite the drastic difference in size and raw strength (in your forces favour) you snort and huff and puff, sizing up the 'kapen' as he dusts himself off, gathering his wits for single, mortal kombat.

"Bark bark bark bark, Fair! Bark bark bark, cow, bark bark! Bark bark bark, kill bark bark, bark meat bark bark."
It laughs and drops the short-claw it was holding in favour of the long-claw on its back, holding it in both hands in a stance that longs for the death of his enemy, bar no consequences.

To the sound of bulls and whipmasters dying in droves, to the drums of war and the dodoots of noise-horns you laugh and roar, hefting your great-axe in one hand and picking up a whipmaster meat in the other, taking a bite out of it for good measure before throwing it in the 'kapen's general direction.

It stops barking suddenly, unphased as your projectile falls short; either not caring or wholly unaware it was ever a threat? But before either of you can react, meat drops from the sky in great visceral chunks and a shower of blood.

You take it to be a sign and bullrush him; as if there was any other way.

You connect an instant later, much to his surprise, and knock him many-many cow-lengths back, cutting into his shell with your horns and drawing blood once more. You hear shouting behind you, it sounds like meat.
You note that there is a lot of that going around as you are forced to dodge this way and that to get to your target, maimed and pulverized Bull and bone hitting the ground around you with great force.
You must concede that it makes a fitting backdrop for your duel, and you leap at the whipmaster as he regains his senses, moving his long-claw to intercept your descent.

Clash! Clang! The many noises of claw and horn fill the air along the terrified bays of your bretheren. Your herd-sense is tingling, telling you the time to Moove as One has come, but you ignore it.
What with the ichor and marrow and muscle and hunger and the miasma that spreads around your clash; with every fibre of your being screaming for slaughter; you see only red.
The 'kapen' swings his claw defensivly, and you can tell his heart isn't in it. You tear it from him with one hand and cut at him with the axe in your other, biting into his shoulder.
You see, if not fear, then concern in his eyes and you roar at him dramatically as if to force him to focus. How dare he reject to fully commit to the Dance of Violence? How dare he not give it its due?
It is only in the heart of battle that you truly live, and for his heresy to the Act he must surely die. You swing your greataxe, severing his arm-tendons and you rip and tear at the breach, ruining his protective shell.

Throwing him to the ground, you forego the axe to punch him into the dirt, even as the pain starts leaking from his lips and into your now aching ears. The hairs on your back, in their, uh, many-severals stand on end.
You beat him; he stabs you, you roll and scream. You kick him and he turns to flee. The coward! You charge him, charge him as if all of your Bulls were suddenly beside you, a Stampede both merciless and unstoppable with you at its helm.
You see only red. The world explodes around you.

You see only fire.

And then you see nothing more.

~Fin~

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This has always been a game where we make best guesses based on incomplete information. We almost never know what we're doing ahead of time.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
A