Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Now all we need is a Team Hunger tag for the rightvoters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

super sweet best pal posted:

That's unnecessary. Let us all be eaten - Asherah will recognize her own.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I have an idea for this but i’m terrible at making things. it’s like a :drat: but it’s the asherah account avatar and just says HUNGER

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Test post pls ignore.

Edit: lol, OK, got the avatar to work, then forgot to capitalise one word. This is what I get for doing this poo poo while getting ready to go out.

Anyway, buy yourselves (or your friends/enemies in the thread) gangtags! Pay the bonetax you want to pay!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lead out in cuffs fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 24, 2019

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Test post pls ignore.

Edit: lol, OK, got the avatar to work, then forgot to capitalise one word. This is what I get for doing this poo poo while getting ready to go out.

Anyway, buy yourselves (or your friends/enemies in the thread) gangtags! Pay the bonetax you want to pay!

I've been absolutely hooked on that song since they released it.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?

TK-42-1 posted:

I have an idea for this but i’m terrible at making things. it’s like a :drat: but it’s the asherah account avatar and just says HUNGER

Ask and you shall receive!

First draft obviously, what do you want changed? Font, colour, speed etc.

BoyG fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Mar 24, 2019

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
:swoon:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

BoyG posted:

Ask and you shall receive!

First draft obviously, what do you want changed? Font, colour, speed etc.

Make asherah and "hunger" start absent, blinking into existence at random intervals at slightly offset positions. Think horror film.

Edit: is the cuneiform a font? If so, which one? I might want to play around with this.

Volmarias fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 24, 2019

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BoyG you beautiful bastard

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Volmarias posted:

Make asherah and "hunger" start absent, blinking into existence at random intervals at slightly offset positions. Think horror film.

Edit: is the cuneiform a font? If so, which one? I might want to play around with this.

IMO, after the first Hunger the the image should rapidly fill with Hungers until it's red

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Volmarias posted:

Brain Candy posted:

IMO, after the first Hunger the the image should rapidly fill with Hungers until it's red

The font is not my own, i got it here: https://www.fontspace.com/juan-casco/cuneiforme

Here's an attempt, I think this is what you guys mean! :

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
This rules.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

BoyG posted:

The font is not my own, i got it here: https://www.fontspace.com/juan-casco/cuneiforme

That's really great.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
:perfect:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

BoyG posted:

Fade in/out faster, longer pauses between appearances.

Brain Candy posted:

This too

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

BoyG posted:

IMO hide some non-hunger text in there somewhere in a single frame, for authenticity's sake.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Getting closer?

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

BoyG posted:

Getting closer?

I’d say the initial black is too long but otherwise solid as gently caress.

And I’ll buy a tag (either one) for 5 people who pm me what else they want in their av.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

TK-42-1 posted:

I’d say the initial black is too long but otherwise solid as gently caress.

And I’ll buy a tag (either one) for 5 people who pm me what else they want in their av.

An easy fix!

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

BoyG posted:

An easy fix!

The only possible way to make this any better would be the "(in)conveniently failing lightbulb flicker" on one of the flashes.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Olothreutes posted:

The only possible way to make this any better would be the "(in)conveniently failing lightbulb flicker" on one of the flashes.

Sorry for spamming the thread

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I worry it's getting too busy (and I prefer the ending in black rather than red). Can't fit everything in.

Awesome work though.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

BoyG posted:

Sorry for spamming the thread

That's amazing.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Update ETA: 1-2 hours.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

ETA 30 minutes or less.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

:f5:

e: 30 minutes? betrayal

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 24, 2019

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Diogines posted:

You squeeze your hand tightly through one of the holes nearly breaking your thumb in the process and try to place your palm flat on the "outside" of the door. The angle is awkward to say the least and you have to literally climb into the bulge and painfully try several holes until you find one JUST big enough to fit your hand though and angled such that you can actually place your palm on the outside of the mangled door. You concentrate for a moment to try to open the door.

Click.

You feel that familiar sensation from when you last unlocked it!

Success!

You try to pull your hand, your right hand out... but it is a bit snug. You pull again.

It is stuck.

You have climbed into the bulge itself and can't free yourself. You pull several times, carefully trying to squeeze and rotate, twist and bend. To no avail. It is probably a good thing Uriah can't see you. The hole is not getting smaller, you simply squeezed your hand in and now can't get it out.[/b]

Possibly muttering a curse under your breath, possibly laughing at the ridiculousness of it, you steady yourself to just pull your hand through and if you are lucky dislocate your thumb and if you are not, break it. You take a deep breath and yank your hand out, hard.

OW OW OW OW OW ow ow ow OW that HURT!

Well your thumb is fine but you are pretty sure your pinky is not supposed to hang at that angle. This may actually be a slight improvement as you can better grasp a weapon without a pinkie than without a thumb. Before you bother to tend to your wound you pull on the door and...

...and....

...AND...

...AAAANNNNDDDD... and you know, did you consider the possibility that the cracks which spread throughout the door which you kicked into a messy, stretched cone may have been damaged, or that too much time may have passed between unlocking it and trying to open it?

Well, whether you did or not, neither presents a problem as you pull the door open. You prop the door open to leave your options open as well and drag the unconscious Uriah out. Uriah is out like a light but seems otherwise unharmed. Using some hitherto unknown mystical power seems to have taken a lot out of him. You on the other hand, are not fine. Sure you might force yourself to do things but you are in a modest amount of pain and are preeeetty sure that you broke your pinkie. Sure it'll be good as news in about two days, usable after one and you have taken far worse wounds, but that clinical knowledge does little to dissuade you of the notion that you are in pain. You set your pinkie as best you can and brace it with a small bit of wood and a piece of cloth.

Uriah is unconscious, despite having climbed the tower and descended and explored the inside for hours, it is still very late at night, or depending on one's perspective, very early in the morning, earlier than most of even the lowliest slaves are likely to awaken. There may be much to explore in the tower, though you'd have to leave Uriah alone to do so. You can't be sure but Uriah will probably be back to his full strength in a day or two at the most, well, probably. If you try to wake him you can probably get him awake within a few hours, though if you let him sleep that may speed his recovery a bit.

You have re-entered the main area of the first floor of the tower. There is a large space overhead and many floors visible above you, including two you explored earlier. You leave Uriah laying on a bench on the first floor, you walk towards one of the pillars at the edge of the room and climb up the side of it, past the first three floors and onto the fourth floor. You were unable to get here previously, none of the stairs lead up here though you had no difficulty simply climbing up. You begin to explore the floor and find...

A forest. An actual forest. You see plants of many sorts, many of which you recognize and some of which you don't. None of the plants glow or shimmer and none seem... supernatural in any way except that when you Presence Sense them they all have a slightly odd quality to them. Not so much as a single chirping insect nor call of a bird can be heard from anywhere among the greenery, the only sound being that of the wind-chimes hanging from some of the trees making beautiful music. In the high ceiling overhead are a number of glowing stones which rather convincingly gives the illusion of sunlight, a blue sky has been painted on the ceiling which is just above the crowns of the tallest trees. Except for the stones you find nothing at all artificial about the place at all and even the arrangement of the plants seems natural, except that you find some spaces in the... indoor forest which have a clearing in them, but no other unnatural objects at all, but for a few humanoid-animal statues similar to the ones you saw in the main area of the temple, poking out from the greenery, some partially covered in moss. After exploring for a time you eventually find a few large doors and a few sized for normal men, but none open to you. The entire floor seems to be made up of nothing more than this greenery, if anything else lay hidden there you do not find it upon a casual search through the area.

You make your way back towards the center of the tower and climb up to the fifth floor. Some of the hallways on this floor lack doors and so you are able to enter, but you otherwise find yourself unable to enter any of the doors on this entire floor, none open to you.

On the sixth floor you find...

A wide, deep and slowly flowing river which circles around the entire floor, a gentle rain seems to be coming from small holes in the tall ceiling, a number of plants grow on the sides of the river, giving it the look of an authentic river bank. In one section of river you might call the "start" boiling water comes out of the bottom of the river and remains hot for some time as it flows around, flowing in a circle around the entire floor until it comes back around and... empties into the same area, by which point the water has become so cold you see small pieces of ice floating in it and frost on the bank of the river. The icy water flows directly into the section from which the boiling water comes and... there is no steam, there is no disruption, the cold water simply joins the boiling water and nothing happens despite the temperature difference when something very definitely should be happening, in one section the water is almost freezing and then boiling and the transition simply occurs. The temperature of the rain seems to match the temperature of the water beneath it. There are large translucent gemstones framing holes at the outer wall of the tower in many places through which you can see outside of the tower, despite the fact that from the outside you could not see this place and certainly would have noticed. You find a number of alcoves and small rooms spread around the floor and in many of them find large folded bolts of cloth, in some of them jars or pots, some of them made of odd materials or gemstones which are filled with odd smelling substances, some of which are beautiful and fragrant, and some of which are truly foul. In two places on the floor you find bedrooms cleverly hidden by terrain and plants to obscure it from casual view, within which you find a number of beds and a few small adjacent rooms, the furniture in those rooms is normal-ish sized and certainly expensive looking but the room look more... spartan and bare than the larger bedrooms you saw on lower floors. The smaller rooms are neat and tidy, nothing is out of place and there is no sign of any disruption, the beds are all neatly made, there are simply no people there to lay in them. You have not found any disruption anywhere in the tower, everything is neat and tidy as if someone just set the room in order and went into another one a moment ago.

You return to the edge of the floor and climb up to the seventh floor. There you find a number of large doors that you are unable to open. Though you find a large hallway with many rooms branching off of it and within most of them you find a statue and an altar in front of it. There is some kind of sign at the edge of the hallway but you can't read it. There is very little decoration to most of the rooms and they may look to be a bit of a stark contrast to the beautiful and opulent decoration of most of the tower. The altars are all plain looking stone blocks, though most are pretty high off the floor and not exactly convenient for most people to use. The statues vary, each is roughly fourteen feet tall though the dimensions vary a bit. You find no more than one statue and one altar in each room. In one room you find a statue of a boar, in another a bear, in another a deer, in another an antelope, in one some kind of strange looking dolphin, one is a statue of flames, you find three different statues in different rooms of a humanoid figure with the head of a horse, each of the three are different and one has wings like a Melachim, you find a statue of some kind of large bird, one of a snake, one of some kind of lizard you are not familiar with, one of a ram, one of a sheep, one of a hawk, one which you think is supposed to be the sun and one which you think is supposed to be the moon? Several statues are very obviously Melachim. In one room you find a statue of a winged serpent, in several of the rooms the statues seem to be vaguley humanoid plants, one looks like a vaguely humanoid-ish rock and in two rooms the statues are simple plants. In one room you find a tall figure of flight built, three sets of wings and with pointy ears. One room has a statue of a winged wheel with eyes all over it. The rooms just go on and on and on, there are dozens of such rooms, one after another after another, each with a statue and each with an altar, the craftsmanship of each room is well below what you would expect considering the fantastical craftsmanship of the rest of the building and while the rest of the tower has been well lit, the stones used to iluminate the ceiling in this part of the tower are sparse and far between. You have no difficulty seeing of course, it is ample light for your superior vision and even if it was not a normal person could walk through fine but they would probably have difficulty reading a parchment or doing any sort of fine work. In one room, the very last at the end of the hallway you see no statue nor altar, instead you see tall pedestals ring the edge of the room with a small alcove set into the wall just big enough for the head of a statue, a bust, to rest within it, behind each pedastal. Each of the faces has an element of great beauty to them though you know who none of them are. Until you see one of them and pause for a long moment to look at it more careful.

In the poorly lit room is a bust of a face you recognize, that of Amok.

One other of the smaller rooms may stand out to your eye, perhaps. One of the shrines, open to the hallway like the rest, is larger. Not great in size, but about twice as wide and a little deeper than the others. In this shrine are very two tall benches made of common stone next to each other, well, benches fit for a larger person anyway, but not out of proportion to much of the large furniture found in this place. You see an altar like in most of the other rooms, the altar itself is no different. The object behind it however just maaaybe catches your notice? It is a blue sphere a few feet across and looks like it is made of some kind of gemstone? It rests atop a stone pillar. You Presence Sense the blue sphere, it is stronger than mere gems might be but does not stand out as an item with a tremendous Presence, you've long since learned that the strength of a Presence may not translate necessarily to "power". It does not feel like one of the "blue stones". This room is more decorated than the others which were mostly plain and barren and you see writing of a script you recognize, even if you can't read, over the walls and ceiling, writing in the priestly language.

You return to the balcony at the edge of the floor and climb up to the eighth floor. What this floor is and what function it serves you have... absolutely no idea, nor do you have any words to explain or knowledge to understand the nature of the strange and odd things you find upon it. You walk around the edge of the balcony until eventually you find a door, the one single door leading further away from the balcony and one which opens to you in the same manner as the front door to the tower did and which the door to the groundhog room did. You find a second door shortly after the first and find you are unable to open it until you close the first door, though once you do it opens. You check the outer door again and are able to open it. You swiftly determine you are not trapped, you simply can't open both doors at once, odd.

Odder still, for the first time in rather a long time you actually have to strike up a torch because the entire floor is pitch black. There is no light anywhere on the floor, no torches and none of those mystical stones which seemed to illuminate most of the tower. By the light of a torch you examine the things you find within and have... no idea whatsoever what any of them are. Most of the floor is taken out by a single large open area though there are some passages and side chambers. At the very edge of the floor, set into the outer wall of the tower, spaced a number of paces apart are large metal tubes point upwards, out past the edge of the tower, with small openings on one end and indentations and markings which mean nothing to you except that they are obviously artificial in nature. You find many, many shelves across the entire floor upon which are packed of tens, hundreds of thousands of thin sheets of a metal you have no word for, some with only a single small hole on them, some with several, each of which has writing at the edge of the metal sheet. You pull several out randomly and study them but have no idea whatsoever what they are, how they were made(for they are very thin) or what they are for. Decoration? Art? A tool? Some kind of writing? You find what you think are storage and supply rooms and rooms full of what you think may be tools or mystical implements but you have not even a guess at the functioning of any of them besides that maybe some of them kind of look like knives or smithy tools or writing tools? So many of the implements are obviously nothing like anything you have seen before that it makes you question if what you think is a weird knife is truly a knife or that thing which kind of looks like forge tongs really are? You are left thoroughly confused as you walk through a floor filled with obviously unnatural things you can't even guess the functioning of. You are more thoroughly confused than if an Atharan woke up one day in Lefkandi's workshop, or Jesbaam's mystical workspace and make even less sense of the things you find within. Eventually you depart.

You climb to the ninth floor and find four portcullises spread across it but are unable to lift them, you hear the crackling of fire beyond and smell smoke, but find no way through to explore further and no obvious way to lift the gates which bar your way.

Your climb your way to the tenth and final floor. Not the final floor in the tower, not even close for indeed even with the tall ceilings of each floor and one of them tall enough to house a forest, you are not even close to the top of the tower. But the final floor which is visible from the entrance of the tower, for above this floor is a ceiling. On this floor you find only a single large doorway, you step through it and turn right to see a wall and left to see a single large passage extending into the distance and opulently decorated. Spaced several paces apart on each side of the passageway are statues a bit over twenty feet tall, each made of roots and stone or metal and each looking like some kind of blending of a humanoid figure and a burrowing animal. None have kindly expressions. Each are armed and you recognize the weapons most wield. A strong Presence comes from each. As you take a step into the hallway every statue you can see turns their heads to face you aaaaaand you take a step back and they turn their gaze back towards the statue facing across from them. You go back to the edge of the floor, towards the central chamber and look down to confirm Uriah is still where you left him.

It was not so bad that you were unable to explore the tower, but you are still in pain, you broke one of your fingers after all. Below you Uriah is still unconscious. It is going to be dawn soon, you've been exploring on your own for a few hours. If you intend to leave the tower under cover of night and not risk being seen, now is the time to do so. You have several days of food and water, though there is ample water in the tower and you found plenty of food as well. If you don't mind sleeping in the possibly creepy abandoned beds, they are actually very soft and look greatly comfortable? As best you know, no one is tailing you but if you are seen to simply vanish, an odd guest such as yourself not being seen may draw some attention?

1. What would you like to do?
A. Leave the tower with Uriah. Rest for a day. If Uriah wakes up later in the day, speak with him about what happens next, or decide what you want to do next then anyway, you could use some rest and time to rest your hand as well. Yes you have a limited amount of time for your trip but it is not like you are running from Gebeb to Zepath with demons on your trail the whole way(can you imagine such a crazy thing...), you've taken rests of appropriate lengths on your journey, you've hurt yourself, Uriah is tired, get some rest so you can be fresh and at your best for whatever it is you do next.

B. Take Uriah with you and catch some rest in one of the bedrooms in the tower.

C. Further explore the fourth floor, the forest.
D. Further explore the fifth floor, a floor full of doors you were unable to open. Maybe you can open one of them with some more effort, or if you try each of them you may actually be able to open some of them? You didn't try every door, you gave up after the first fifteen failed to open.
E. Further explore the sixth floor, the strange raining floor with a river.
F. Further explore the seventh floor, which had many doors you could not open and also the hallway with the altars and statues.
G. Further explore eighth floor, a floor full of strange things you cannot explain and which was nearly perfectly dark within.
H. Further explore the ninth floor, the floor with the four gates beyond which you heard fire. Maybe you can find some way in with more attention?
I. Further explore the tenth floor, the floor with the large armed statues which looked at you.

Options C through I are simply selecting which floor you want to investigate further, they are not determining exactly what you do when you get there, though for the floors you do have easy access to, you'll simply look around more and then have some more options. For those floors you don't have easy or obvious access to, and the tenth as well, we will give more options as well.

J. Begin seriously considering looting the tower, be it taking just what you and Uriah can carry, or considering taking a LOT of stuff, sneaking it to Baitel in a caravan and later arranging transport from there to Kavodel. You can't trust that anyone but your own people would transport the rare and exotic wonders in this tower all the way home without stealing them, or having them stolen, that would never happen, but for a suitable price you can probably arrange transport to Baitel from here, if you are careful, store them objects there and arrange to have them taken home later. If you plan to loot this place you will do so in secret, the locals probably won't appreciate you looting "their" temple and the House of El likely won't take kindly to it either?

K. Make another attempt to break into those cabinets in that room full of bound parchments. Try to do so in a destructive manner, breaking walls and damaging the room as much as you think might work, in an attempt to open them.

L. Well, without Uriah to stop you there is nothing to stop you from walking up the outside of the tower with your sandals? You see no reason you would fall off. Well, no reason beside the fact you are in pain from your hand and have no way to dull it. And your fear of heights, even if you choose to ignore that. There is a pretty decent chance you might be spotted by someone in the city before you make it to the top at this point however.

M. Something else. Fill in.

If you would like some basic information on any of the floors simply ask, however a tremendous amount could be written on each so detailed exploration will happen if and when you vote to visit one of them again. Enkidel spend a couple of hours total looking through each of them, there might be more to find on a careful examination of them.

[...]

Travic's Awesome Index: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3550307&pagenumber=4080&perpage=40#post473373440

If you want to, feel free to join us on irc #madgod on synirc.net. The channel tends to always have some people in it and is especially active when updates go up.

If you do not know what IRC is, here is a web based chat version which will not require you to register or download anything: http://chat.mibbit.com/

Diogines fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 25, 2019

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Hellsau posted:

:f5:

e: 30 minutes? betrayal
33 minutes! Pretty close!

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Floor 8... Is a semiconductor fabricator/storage with the very thin wafers of shiny "metal " stored in a clean room? What? This tower raises so msby questions.

Actually is it just CD storage? Are the thin sheets of metal we found on floor 8 noticeably shiny? Can we take one out into the light?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
zzzz, you were right, totally unremarkable

F seems like the best choice for us to find anything interesting we might be able to understand, short of punching our way past a shitload of Nisaban golems.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Ha, we found a computer workshop? The control room for all the techonolgogy below? Iriah may nay able to shed some light if he can read stuff.

Okay, tower battle was a no go BUT WE ARE DEFINETELY DOING THE HALLWAY STATUES CHALLENGE GET HYPE

Quick check for hidden buttons

At some point we are gonna explore most of this thing and loot it, I just wished we didn’t have to vote every step of the way. Can’t think of a solution. Vote for s total amount of time exploring and priorities?

Mr. Nemo fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Mar 24, 2019

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Nothingtoseehere posted:

Floor 8... Is a semiconductor fabricator/storage with the very thin wafers of shiny "metal " stored in a clean room? What? This tower raises so msby questions.

Actually is it just CD storage? Are the thin sheets of metal we found on floor 8 noticeably shiny? Can we take one out into the light?
If you want to test things on any of the floors, vote for that option.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

M. Smash the statue of flames on the seventh floor. gently caress Nusku.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Diog, are any of the words we happen to skim with our mighty memory identical or extremely similar to the Gibberish1 or Gibberish2 of Ninhursag?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Hellsau posted:

M. Smash the statue of flames on the seventh floor. gently caress Nusku.

trashing literally all of the altars would be a really good way to 100% guarantee that we die when we go into the grasslands next week

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Diog, are any of the words we happen to skim with our mighty memory identical or extremely similar to the Gibberish1 or Gibberish2 of Ninhursag?
The writing you find in the tower seems to all be of the same kind, a kind you can't read, so you have nothing to compare it to. If Gibberish1 Gibberish2 was printed in thirty foot high letters, in another language, you wouldn't know.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The wheel with eyes...

Isn't the wheel with eyes similar to some depictions of a melachim that we're familiar with?

This seems to be some sort of polytheistic society that pre-dates Ur. What's even more interesting is that this is the first such example of a group of people worshipping many gods.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

The wheel with eyes...

Isn't the wheel with eyes similar to some depictions of a melachim that we're familiar with?
It is.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Nothingtoseehere posted:

Yeah my guess is data storage. I wonder if it's too fourth-wall breaking to see what Enkidel can make of these sheets with his ridiculous vision? He might need to take one out to a better-lit area.

Also you wouldn't have to filter your lights for UV if you could just do lithography in the dark...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Formally voting G, further examine the eight floor. Take some stuff out to a better-lit area.