Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

If the Bencaleb village option wins, Yafa should hide before reaching the village then we explain to the people in charge about what happened so we get the plus rep with the Bencaleb while keeping the Yafa on the down low. I don't think anyone there would deliberately squeal but like that drunk kadmonim talking about that route to another village it might still happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:colbert:
IMO Igal cannot try to join the balls till he finishes his manhood trial & we are not his dad or a priest or nothin
Call back when the place the sun comes up from has been discovered. :sun::enkidel:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wait. One of diogs posts said where the sun sets, the east. Was that a typo or did I just have a stroke?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Outrail posted:

Wait. One of diogs posts said where the sun sets, the east. Was that a typo or did I just have a stroke?

I also had this reaction to some post a while ago that made me think the world rotates backwards from us or north and south are reversed or something, but idk

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

I'm not sure I have one? I am simply stating a credible fear so that people in the thread are aware of it to inform their decisions. My own vote is to stay to fight the fires and rescue people, as you can see above.

Why not? He is our son. Uniquely dark-skinned, even! If nothing else, they will capture him and hold him for ransom as they know we will be back at some point. The least we can do is warn him.

They have no evidence we stole. They don't have pictures of us. The loot isn't in Carine. This is absolutely absurd to imagine they are so powerful they have a network of spies that can catch asahel on his way to Carine in time to accuse him of being related to a guy they say stole from them. You are pretending that the criminal house magically knows everything about everyone and can do anything.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Add-on vote: Send a message to Asashel via Snarls-MS that the Carine House Mafia are to be considered a hostile faction and to avoid them if at all possible.

After discussions on Discord I have been convinced that retaliation is unlikely.

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 19, 2019

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Asahel already left and Snarls is not with him.

The loot is buried days southwest of Carine's outer wall and Asahel & Friends are already going to do their best to be spotted by no one in the region near Carine.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

Wait we can find out if Yafa really does know the road to Baitshapash after we bravely run away again.

Polgas fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 19, 2019

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Grab Erbuke, plonk him and Igal on the horse, and high tail it to wherever he was going to take us once we freed her

if we go anywhere without a Kadmonim to vouch for us that we didn’t steal Yafa, every Kadmonim we meet is going to think we stole Yafa

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 19, 2019

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah it was explicitly said that the cardamoms are not a monolith and probably they won't care if we stole Yafa or not imo. Not to say she's a dime a dozen but i'm sure every tribe has several awesome horses like her. At most someone who personally knows Erbuke will be like "what the gently caress!?" and we can be like "bad bet thems the breaks"

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Yea but (discounting religion, obviously) neither is Ur really

What would a Urian think if a Kadmonim rolled into their city wearing a set priceless blooded bronze armour, that he very clearly has no business owning

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

L+N
N = Quickly wipe away a tear of joy. "I am So. Very. Proud of you."

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
Goons: We must save that slave in the scorpion pit!

Also Goons: Ahahaha those sex slaves in the brothels deserved to burn to death. Let's get on with our adventure!

:thunk:

AL + Bring Erbuke

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

L

Bob Tuskins
Jul 27, 2007

I couldn't imagine life without the beautiful sight of the green horde
L

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Diog
With our super-excelelnt hearing, can we hear anyone screaming in pain, begging for help, praying for safety from the fire or otherwise being in the midst of, or close to, burning to death?

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

AL

Okay Igal comes with us and gets to be a man because Igal is awesome.

Ed: I just realised, thanks to the kind soul for the av. I shall wear my goblin baby wrongvoter badge with pride.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Uhhh did he maybe just murder a bunch of women through fire or am I reading too far into it, cuz lol rad if not

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!
L - Igal MVP.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Igal, did you warn any of the innocents in the places you set aflame?

Do you believe yourself wiser than we are?

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Not sure I'm on board with this.
We have no evidence wrong doing was involved with Yafa. "Erbuke I'd a nice guy"? For all we know he is a drunk.

Plus we already made our decision, now he thinks he knows better than us? Not an ideal adventure companion.

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!

ELO Musk posted:

Do you believe yourself wiser than we are?

Don't ask this. First of all we're not all that wise. Secondly, more than half of this game is fighting against everyone's inclination to worship and submit their free will anything stronger than them ("gods", melachim, demons, etc.) I'm actually really proud of the fact that our peers routinely disagree with us and know for a fact that we're completely fallible. This is the exact wrong thing to say to anyone at any point in this game.

Cornuto fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Jul 19, 2019

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

DL

Finally, some comeuppance for washing our hands of every controversial issue.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Igal, you magnificent bastard.
A
L+ Erbuke

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Ahahahahaha

Igal for MVP

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Magnusth posted:

Diog
With our super-excelelnt hearing, can we hear anyone screaming in pain, begging for help, praying for safety from the fire or otherwise being in the midst of, or close to, burning to death?

Your hearing iis something special, but it is not that good or that sensitive. You can't pick out specific voices in the portion of the city within the walls, you are outside of them. you hear the commotion as confused people are waking up to discover there's a fire relatively nearby.

Heliopause
Aug 18, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
L

Yeah, I wasn't sure about bringing him, but gently caress it. He is a man after our own heart. Things have happened, might as well roll with them.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

IGAL YOU GLORIOUS MOTHERFUCKER, man after my own heart El above I love this kid. I'm 100% voting to let him into the Balls whenever that choice comes around, he's already earned it, although we can probably afford to keep him in suspense and see if he earns it even MORE. I'm laughing so hard, we spend a week arguing over and over about this poo poo then he just goes and does it in the middle of the night, Igal is by far the coolest man in Kazdack right now.

So, uh, L I guess. Let's bounce.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Outrail posted:

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. If anything said otherwise it is a typo.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

L

Igal is bae, hope we don't lose another mela talmud via our own stupidity (taking bets on how many turns into the grasslands we get before he reveals himself and has to sacrifice to save us from hunger/death/capture/ourselves)

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Diog: What do we know about the layout to this place? What do we think our chances are of getting clear or picking up Erbuke? Are we smack-dab in the middle of town?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Diogines posted:

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. If anything said otherwise it is a typo.

One day it will set in my stomach and I might finally no longer be HUNGRY

I will ABSOLUTELY still be HUNGRY though

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Mr. Nemo posted:

Not sure I'm on board with this.
We have no evidence wrong doing was involved with Yafa. "Erbuke I'd a nice guy"? For all we know he is a drunk.

Plus we already made our decision, now he thinks he knows better than us? Not an ideal adventure companion.

This is a weird take considering we're adventuring with Uriah, the guy who literally kicked off the 'Disagreeing with Enkidel being the right idea' train. Let's avoid looking a gift horse in the mouth and not walk around huffing our own farts about how great and wise we are. We chose being diplomatic and trying to get along. Igal decided that plan was not gonna work for him. The youth have more energy, as they say!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
L

plus

Make Igal an immediate member of the Balls

plus

Marry Igal off to one of Enkidel's spare grand-daughters.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Adopt Igal.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

paragon1 posted:

Adopt Igal.

Oh my god yes

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

While I cannot imagine that you would seriously plan to adopt him, you do have female descendants who are of an age appropriate to marry him if you wanted to do so down the road.

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer
L

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What's Uriah's take on this madness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Outrail posted:

What's Uriah's take on this madness?
Uriah looks towards you and asks "Did you put him up to this?"

No.

Uriah continues to look and you add a "really". Uriah then looks to Igal and says "As a man of Zepath, your elder, it is my responsibility to set an example and therefore tell you that it was wrong of you to do this. You robbed someone, foreigners and did other despicable things. If the King ever finds out about this, somehow, I don't doubt he would send you back to them in chains as recompense for these people did no evil at all to you. I am bound by the honor and dignity of our father's to say nothing else. As a Ball of Labaras I might say those monster-baiting, upjumped bandits, thieving, murderous assholes deserve what they get and a lot more and remind you that the most important part of doing this poo poo is making sure word does not get back home, but I would never say such a thing and so dishonor our fathers."

After a pause for a moment Uriah asks "Are you sure you didn't kill anyone?"

Igal says "I mean it is my first arson but I think the fire spread pretty slow?"

Uriah tightens his garment and says "Then let's get out of here."

Diogines fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jul 19, 2019