Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

L: Slap Uriah on the shoulder and say "You take the lead on this one, pal."

Changing vote to this

I want to see what the Uriah thread comes up with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Polgas fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Sep 18, 2019

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
We are way overthinking how to kill a bunch of goblins on a hill.

7 DM options; several write inside, it shouldn't be this complex.

I do admit the Urish write in is good and I would've voted for. It earlier in the cylce

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They're not good because they kill and eat people. Maybe deal with neutral beings, but if you eat a human, you're done

L: Uriah will call the shots this time

Unless we see some super wild poo poo that means we need to reasess, just let him figure it out

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Sep 18, 2019

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

L Uriah’s time to shine

Although he’s probably going to just climb on top of the hill and punch it til it collapses.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Ur(Iah) the Man Now, Dog.

Voting Hogs L.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Coq au Nandos posted:

Voting Hogs L.

Hogs L as well.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'll also change my vote from D to Uriah take the wheel if he wants. Back to D if he defers.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You know, I've been thinking about the final story of Enkidu. What if he didn't go up to Mt Har just because his friend died? What if he could see bluestuff like we can and he saw his friend's bluestuff ghost being yoinked up to the big spirit bomb? What if it happened when Mt Har first started sucking people up and Enkidu decided it went against the natural order and the twist is he didn't go up there to rescue a friend but to put a stop to the spirit bomb hoovering up souls?

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

super sweet best pal posted:

You know, I've been thinking about the final story of Enkidu. What if he didn't go up to Mt Har just because his friend died? What if he could see bluestuff like we can and he saw his friend's bluestuff ghost being yoinked up to the big spirit bomb? What if it happened when Mt Har first started sucking people up and Enkidu decided it went against the natural order and the twist is he didn't go up there to rescue a friend but to put a stop to the spirit bomb hoovering up souls?

Smh this beast man who couldn't throw his club across paradise to shatter the big soul orb.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Z the IVth posted:

Smh this beast man who couldn't throw his club across paradise to shatter the big soul orb.

wait, is Enkidu's club still a metaphor?

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

super sweet best pal posted:

It's possible. But even the Kadmonim version has him "entering the underworld" to rescue a maiden and a sacred bull rather than out of indignation alone. Although those might not even be the same story since Enkidu didn't start fighting against the Urians until after that.. unless that was the reason for his enmity for the people of Ur?

I'm still Team El since Enkidel has no choice in the matter so long as he lives in Ur. But, having said that, El doesn't seem much different from Gebeb except for having a far better designed farm.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Yep, we’ve been doing a lot of crazy poo poo this trip let’s give Uriah a chance to get all of his “enkidel be crazy” out on some goblins

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Vote changed to Uriah leads.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lenoon posted:

Yep, we’ve been doing a lot of crazy poo poo this trip let’s give Uriah a chance to get all of his “enkidel be crazy” out on some goblins

yeah this is mostly why I voted for it, let Uriah be player 1 for a turn.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Hellsau posted:

wait, is Enkidu's club still a metaphor?

enkidel's club is definitely not a metaphor, we know exactly where it is

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Try to contact Azazz

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

G

Heliopause
Aug 18, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

L This.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

L Go apeshit Uriah

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I'm ok with Uriah taking the wheel but we don't know if we are out of the grasslands yet. Can we use our powers or not?

Maybe ask Ish via snarls, unless that would take too long. I guess..

Whisper to the open air (the Trio, Jael, El) Is it okay to use our powers yet?

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

We probably can't use our powers until dominion in this area shifts to El. Figure a big 'ol stack of goblin bodies on an altar should generate some candles.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

I'm ok with Uriah taking the wheel but we don't know if we are out of the grasslands yet. Can we use our powers or not?

Maybe ask Ish via snarls, unless that would take too long. I guess..

Whisper to the open air (the Trio, Jael, El) Is it okay to use our powers yet?

The grass here is tall enough to hide regular humans, and a careful Enkidel. We are not in Ur.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
G. Walk in and gently caress their poo poo up.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

L

Which will probably amount to B, but let's see.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Diogines posted:

Ishamal shrugs and then adds "Even if I knew, I am not in the habit of revealing ancient knowledge. As you well know."

You ask Tudiya "So when you found out about Ishamal, did you try to pry ancient knowledge out of him too?"

Tudiya says "Yes, many times. I imagine it went about as well as it did with you?'

Ishamal gives a small chuckle.

I want to just remind folks that after we learned that Tudiya knows about the Trio, sorta, and that Ishamal speaks for them, we both shared a moment regarding how good Ish is at stonewalling. Like father like son, as it were.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Tudiya really is the best. It’s sad that we went irl years without realizing he’s an incredible resource.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

TK-42-1 posted:

Tudiya really is the best. It’s sad that we went irl years without realizing he’s an incredible resource.

Haha yeah, it's almost as if we should listen to what our elders have to say&know

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Greggster posted:

Haha yeah, it's almost as if we should listen to what our elders have to say&know

i still need a combo of :thunk: and :hmmyes:

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Someone is posting a count shortly, voting is closed.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

You return and tell Uriah what you have found and ask him to decide what to do. "We found some weird goblins and you want me to decide? Goblins? I am truly honored..." he says before he prostrates himself towards Mount Har for a moment, recites a brief prayer and then stands and openly begins to jog at a brisk but not particularly urgent pace towards the mound. If any goblins are looking, which you still don't know, they probably see him and if any are in hearing range, they probably do not fail to hear him as he violently rips the sod-covered gate off its hinges, you right beside him...

[...]

The rest if the update is probably tomorrow night.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 19, 2019

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Make sure to provide a live narration to Uriah's actions pointing out imaginary mistakes to piss him off

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Uriah remains the best.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

lmao exactly what i wanted

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Please Diog

post the next sequence of updates from Uriah’s point of view

I beg of you

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Nemo posted:

Make sure to provide a live narration to Uriah's actions pointing out imaginary mistakes to piss him off

do this for a bit

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

alpaca diseases posted:

Please Diog

I beg of you

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
D

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

:hist101: : Wait I get to pick?

:pray: :worship:
:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

alpaca diseases posted:

Please Diog

I beg of you

I’m a million percent on board with this. Honestly some of the best updates have been from our loved ones perspectives of how loving stupid and weird we are but they still love us.

Because they have to because we’re divine and will it to be so.