Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If I ever see a situation where gobs are appearing not to prey on innocent humans perhaps I would not immediately vote to crush them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

SniperWoreConverse posted:

A we can investigate after we've driven them before us, heard the lamentations etc etc

Unless I'm mistaken that's B.

"A" is we kill them all and without a new vote we leave the cave because it's what Uriah wants.
B is we kill them all and then explore, which Uriah may find boring

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
poo poo I read b as we stop smashin to look at tunnels

I wanna beat rear end then check it out and sac everything

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
B

Also try to capture one alive.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Me not read good, change vote from A to B

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Me not read good, change vote from A to B

+1

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

A is for “A fine time to keep killing gobbos”

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

A

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

B

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

It is not cannibalism if they are not human, melachim, or some bullcrap combo of the two.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

A Kill them all Uriah the Hammer!

ChaseSP fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Sep 23, 2019

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

A

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
if A wins I won't be over-distressed, presumably if we find something super-interesting (profane altar, artifact, etc) we'll stop A-ing for a vote

but B means putting a little more effort and time into the post-slaughter investigation, and I'd prefer that

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
A

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

A I’m happy to explore and spend a while in here but we told Uriah it’s Uriah time(tm) so until it’s over he’s in charge. Plus maybe we’ve rubbed off on him enough that he will find weird goblin stuff interesting.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

B

Polgas fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Sep 23, 2019

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I think the dream scenario is that Uriah scours the whole warren, and then afterwards we put everything in a giant pile before offering it to El. That way you can inventory stuff!

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Olothreutes posted:

Diog, didn't we hear something about Kobolds or another similar beast to that? Not goblins but close.

Deep cave goblins! Yay!

Diogines posted:

If you find a post about it, yes. If not, no.

Found it...

Diogines posted:

On attacks of strange beasts, monsters or demons upon the Jubilee: Discounting those knowingly lying to you, you don’t get any credible stories of vast hordes of monsters or demons attacking in the grasslands itself on the Jubilee itself, though more than a few tell you of increased activity by goblins, as well as something called a “qabald” which one trader describes as being short like a goblin and just as mean and greedy, but less foul smelling, more intelligent and covered in scales. Apparently there are goblins in the grasslands, residing mostly in caves and they and qabalds have become more of a problem in recent years, though not specifically upon the Jubilee. You get no leads on anything which sounds remotely like the Bnaimokt or sea-demons.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
upon consideration, change me from B to A, we haven't given Uriah enough funtimes on this trip

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

A

Kill the gremlins

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Z the IVth posted:

If we put some of our blood into it we will get Neighs Whinny.

Late to the party but: Whinne Neigh

I like the idea that stubbornness is what makes magic items, and Ogs is so stubborn on getting horses to Kavodel he just makes his own drat horse.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Outrail posted:

Late to the party but: Whinne Neigh

I like the idea that stubbornness is what makes magic items, and Ogs is so stubborn on getting horses to Kavodel he just makes his own drat horse.

And in doing so develops neighcromancy :downsrim:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Was watching a video on the new Bruce Lee movie. I wonder how insane Enkidel's 1-inch punch is. Given all the crazy 'you own your everything' yoga Ish training stuff, we should have the control(and reach) to turn a handshake into a caved in chest in an instant.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Hexenritter posted:

:getout:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Blasphemaster posted:

Was watching a video on the new Bruce Lee movie. I wonder how insane Enkidel's 1-inch punch is. Given all the crazy 'you own your everything' yoga Ish training stuff, we should have the control(and reach) to turn a handshake into a caved in chest in an instant.

I'd imagine we have the ability to effortlessly crush someones hand if we're distracted for a split second while giving a handshake. I wonder if we can do one arm handstand pushups with ease.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

I'd imagine we have the ability to effortlessly crush someones hand if we're distracted for a split second while giving a handshake. I wonder if we can do one arm handstand pushups with ease.

Absolutely. Our balance is great and we can hold Mercy under one arm while running and using that arm to hold/aim our bow. If Enkidel weighs 600 pounds, which is reasonable, that would represent a tiny fraction of his ability to move anything with one arm. Like 1% or something like that. Which would be akin to 1-2 pounds for one of us, give or take. So if you can lift a 2 pound weight upward over your head with one hand Enkidel can probably be assumed to do the same, but in reverse, and where the weight is just himself.

E: actually wait. In doing this I made the wrong assumption that we can hold our own body weight as our maximum, which is not frequently true. So if your max is like 80 pounds, which I think is pretty generous for a single arm for a modern goon, it would be less than a pound. If your one arm maximum is 50 pounds, which seems more realistic (can you hold a 40 pound bag of cat litter/potatoes under one arm?) it would be lifting half a pound over your head.

Olothreutes fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Sep 24, 2019

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Hexenritter posted:

:allears:

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Diog, how many one-handed pushups can Enkidel do with Mercy on his back?

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
This might be the absolute worst poo poo we've ever done

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Pladdicus posted:

Killing people pleading for us for help, no big deal.

Killing monsters that abduct and eat people, the true tragedy.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Arcturas posted:

Diog, how many one-handed pushups can Enkidel do with Mercy on his back?

Diog how many one handed goblins can Enkidel eat with Mercy on his back?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Pladdicus posted:

We've done worse, we'll do worse.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ChaseSP posted:

Killing people pleading for us for help, no big deal.

Killing monsters that abduct and eat people, the true tragedy.

Knowingly continuing to use the Sierrow: also bad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Knowingly perverting souls into a ship to send other souls into the gaping maw of your owner: Totes cool.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Us buying into Granny-chan after Acco was worse imo. Holy poo poo did we lose our collective minds

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Outrail posted:

Knowingly perverting souls into a ship to send other souls into the gaping maw of your owner: Totes cool.

It doesn't strike us as wrong or unnatural with our metaphysical senses though. As a semi-divine being I'd think Enkidel would subconsciously know if something was hosed up.

Those people *cheered* when they were freed from the giants.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

I’m from First’s stomach and I say KILL EM ALL

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

super sweet best pal posted:

Knowingly continuing to use the Sierrow: also bad.

Lying to Chait and falsely claiming responsibility for people we didn't kill: Even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

TK-42-1 posted:

I’m from First’s stomach and I say KILL EM ALL

:hai: