Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

There Bias Two posted:

This raises an interesting point in that we didn't break a tooth when we ate the flute. It seems when we get HUNGRY that we're able to consume normally inedible substances.

We were likely just ultra-mighty or whatever when going after 'food.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:
Are we so bitter, self-destructive, and stupid that we really have to vote NOT to open the box given to us by Tudiya, who has been nothing but good to us? It's really like some players want the game to end.

No to opening the box. Jesus.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

ShotgunWillie posted:

Are we so bitter, self-destructive, and stupid that we really have to vote NOT to open the box given to us by Tudiya, who has been nothing but good to us? It's really like some players want the game to end.

Hey look up

Nope you missed those. Think they're called joke posts.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Heh totally voting to call à gathering of all of Zepath and attempt to open the egg infront of everyone. Then start eating people from oldest to youngest. Start with Ishamael.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

Hey look up

Nope you missed those. Think they're called joke posts.

Is a joke funny if you make it over and over again? Haven't you ever met one of those people who have one joke and tell it every time you see them? Ugh.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Affi posted:

Heh totally voting to call à gathering of all of Zepath and attempt to open the egg infront of everyone. Then start eating people from oldest to youngest. Start with Ishamael.

I spent a good thirty seconds trying to get the debris off my screen before I realized you used an accented "a".

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!
Didn't count the votes, but am pretty confident SerSpook's plan won.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

There Bias Two posted:

This raises an interesting point in that we didn't break a tooth when we ate the flute. It seems when we get HUNGRY that we're able to consume normally inedible substances.

It's also possible that magic items are naturally surprisingly easy to eat. If it weren't for their irreplaceable nature I'd kinda want to experiment by gnawing on our sandals. Preferably while Ishamal isn't watching. Or anyone, really.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Have we at least tried to put our sandals in our mouth?

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

ShotgunWillie posted:

lol

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark

I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNET, OKAY!?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tomn posted:

It's also possible that magic items are naturally surprisingly easy to eat. If it weren't for their irreplaceable nature I'd kinda want to experiment by gnawing on our sandals. Preferably while Ishamal isn't watching. Or anyone, really.

Eat the stupid goat charm. We're plenty persuasive without it.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

ShotgunWillie posted:

Team Sits-On-The-River would like a word with you while Team Herodile goes out adventuring

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

ShotgunWillie posted:

Is a joke funny if you make it over and over again? Haven't you ever met one of those people who have one joke and tell it every time you see them? Ugh.

lmao who did u report earlier this thread

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
If we eat the egg, then we can't open it :eng101:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Speleothing posted:

If we eat the egg, then we can't open it :eng101:

That settles it! Eat the egg.

Ps Diog Did we decide to take the ivories? If we did we should consider getting crafty in the road and making a poo poo load of skull cups. Enki needs more skull cups...

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Don't open or eat or in any way molest the egg.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Slaan posted:

Update at each place so that we can:
A- Choose which King's daughter to seduce
B- Choose who to shove down our throat to gain their life energy in our quest to unseat Asherah as King Demon
C- Open the drat box

Also, Throw the stone ring in Ishamal's face and give him a raspberry, saying "Neener Neener Chicken Wiener

This.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

jazzyhattrick posted:

Don't open or eat or in any way molest the egg.
This, seriously.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Voting to get drunk and party

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
I do enjoy how hyper-reactionary the thread gets when someone posts something funny that's usually not serious at all. See: Most of Slaan's posts.

You guys can stop voting against opening/eatting/~molesting~ the egg. No one is seriously suggesting it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Vagon posted:

I do enjoy how hyper-reactionary the thread gets when someone posts something funny that's usually not serious at all. See: Most of Slaan's posts.

You guys can stop voting against opening/eatting/~molesting~ the egg. No one is seriously suggesting it.
Diog counts those votes though, and when enough people "joke" about it he has to take it seriously.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Voting to get drunk and party

Yes. We never did get the Blind Drunk Update.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

JT Jag posted:

Diog counts those votes though, and when enough people "joke" about it he has to take it seriously.

bullshit

just look at my own list of poo poo i wanted to get done

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

bullshit

just look at my own list of poo poo i wanted to get done
That wasn't logistically possible apparently.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Vagon posted:

Slaan is 100% serious at all times.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Vagon posted:

Well now that you mention it, maybe we can molest the egg a little...

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

McSpanky posted:

Well now that you mention it, maybe we can molest the egg a little...

Project Unity could maybe support this.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

As much as I would like to, I need time to work on the next update, so I don't expect it to be up tonight.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -