Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
Voting A

The adventure of madgod did keep me entertained in my boring jobs. It was almost like a mini-christmas everyday, anxiously waiting till I get off to find the next update. It was literaly one of the first things I did when I arrived home, to check for updates. Or cursing the sky that Dio didn't do a update.

although I can understand that GBS mods might not want another CYOA due to there being a thread already. But GBS offers a wider opinion amd trad. Games is such a small community compared to GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
Vote D

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
VOTE E

I don't think we should throw away our past. In the end, we all know deep in our hearts, we are not one of them. We are too culturally and spiritually raised different from these outsides. Even with the kings blessing and a promise of a new home and life, we can not forget calling of the sea.

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006

XOXO posted:

THIS!

edit:

We got dat tooth round our neck.
\/\/\/\/

Voting this.

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
Diogines:Is there any similarities between this rough stone and the smaller smooth stones we find inside of the bellies the wild "champion" monsters of Ur? Such as similar presence?