Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«42 »
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Lets be a mortal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Voting A to live in awesometown, not shitsville.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Voting H. Bad Dad!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

More of you need to vote for cutting daddy's throat. Lets take this bull by the horns.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Once we're grown up, I want to start a cult devoted to the worship of Smis the Great Lobster. Blessed be his claws.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Actually, you know what? This is Guy Time. We need to have a Man Talk.

Ask Dad how to get our gently caress on.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Dad, when will I be ready to become a man?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

E. We're 11. Dad's got this. Any hey, if he doesn't and winds up dead, that's a win as well.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

You people voting for anything other than getting the hell out of this messed up village hand in hand with the only person in the village who's been consistently nice to us (and who is probably our mum) are not thinking this through.

Our village sucks.

Our dad, a violent, unpleasant man who is likely a rapist and kidnapper, sucks.

A.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Try to educate the king about the benefits of polytheism, specifically as it relates to giant fish gods.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

A. Og was a stupid name anyway.

Also, ask mum where she's from and how she wound up in the village.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mum's having a flashback. Get her a gin and tonic.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Enkidel is an awesome name, way better than Og.

Voting 1A, 2AB.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Why are you so tall, King Stepdad? Did your father beat you, too?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Name the dog Susan.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

What the gently caress is wrong with you fish people.

Voting CAA everything is lovely in the forest and we are going to be big drat heroes.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Just caught up on the thread from where I left off. Which was... In the forest, playing Labaras and Enkidu with Danal. I seem to remember a big push to sacrifice Danal at the time. Bullet dodged.

We're heading down a dark path here. Voting to not take the amulet and go out with Snarls as our trusty backup. We should head for the plains and have a conversation with Azzazel about foreskins and the best ways to obtain them.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I'm still having trouble believing we're trying to impress Tudiya by using the services of a witch he hates.

Voting we go and say goodbye to our family, pick up our bow, club and dog and go on the greatest one-man-one-dog foreskin hunt Ur has ever seen. Either we come back covered in foreskins or not at all.

I'd also like to visit Tudiya and see if he can elaborate on his sudden change of mind.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

paragon1 posted:

I used to not like Shushem but ever since the decapitation my feelings toward him have warmed. I feel like he's really turned it around and become a much better person.

I really hope he gets... Ahead in the poll.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Our band of merry men should naturally be called Enkidel's New Killers, Infernal Demon Eradicators, Ltd. Or ENKIDEL for short.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

C
F
J
O
V

By the book. To glory!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

DCBomB posted:

4 is nearly tied with 12 for "Enkidel's Meaty Men" and 11 for "Balls of Labaras"

Can I suggest a compromise?

Enkidel's Meaty Balls

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Vavrek posted:

, as dyzzy put it. I want our men to have an easy victory, and not be untested in combat when we're dealing with harpies, minotaurs, etc.

Echoing this. Also, I love your avatar.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

HBar posted:

Smoke 'em out, and form a wall around the exit. Might as well take out the whole den while we're here, and this is the way to do it with untested spearmen.

I agree. C! Smoked goblin is on the menu tonight, boys!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

the_steve posted:

Plan FoxTerrier sounds good. +1 to it

Make that +2.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Diogines posted:

A Big-and-Smelly. Deeper.

Or translated from Snarls-to-Zepathan, you know that to be Snarls term for...

Ogre.

Run the gently caress away.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

hollylolly posted:

I vote this too:

C - to find a better place to fight
H

Going with this. We are going to die of goblins.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

A. Smash the goblin.

If we get the chance, also voting to embrace the bullet-time thing and smash as many goblins as we can. This should get the attention of our balls.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Stop being soft, C-voters.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Angela Christine posted:

I agree.

A

The men are happy to party tonight, and will be happy to party at our wedding tomorrow and for however long the celebrations continue. I imagine Tudiya will throw a pretty good celebration. In a couple days we can go out again looking for money. We need money, so we can buy our own house and hire a few servants to staff it.

Naomi will understand that. She'll want her own house where she will be the mistress of the house, and not a child junior to Tudiya's many wives. While we are seeing society from the male point of view, there are always status issues and seniority among women even if the men consider them chattel. Being a first wife is probably higher status than being a junior wife. Being the senior wife of a household is higher status than being a junior wife. Even the servants will be used to thinking of her as a child of the house, rather than the mistress of the house. She won't mind living in her childhood home at first, but after a while it is bound to chafe at her. A nice house costs and assload of silver, and we can't very well move Naomi to a shack on the poor side of town.

Have to agree with all of this, with the addendum that we go out and get the final foreskins anyway because we are a good son.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Pladdicus posted:

And is also a pretty great name.

"Drink at Mum's Foreskin Tavern, where the only thing fresher than our meat is our wealth!"

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Voting E to learn the ways of the Force.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

This is a difficult one. On one hand, there's a lot of potential in having kids and exploring our lineage. On the other, it's apparently very dangerous and could get very, very ugly.

Voting B. We can always adopt. Plus it gives us a free ticket on whoring ourselves around. No bastards!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

gently caress it. F.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Well hey. Changing my vote to leave it to the knife.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Voting K, but 'pray' to El for guidance by tossing the knife.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Vavrek posted:

Man, almost makes me feel like I was there.

This is an excellent point.

Changing my vote to Team Castration. Ishamel may not always be fully transparent with us but he's always acted in our best interest. As has Azzazel.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

You know, we can marry Naomi. We can make up any number of excuses as to why we can't put our penis in her vagina. Anything from being scared of having children, to some lie about a prophecy, to the ever popular "I'm not going to answer that, Naomi. There are great forces at work here." We can still pleasure her and adopt children.

I propose a solution.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Vavrek posted:

That would be incredible. "I'm sorry, honey, but I can't." "You very visibly can, husband." "Great forces are at work here! I must not! THE PROPHECY!"

I said what what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mr Apollo posted:

C. "A Man Does Not Quit Before Hardship"

Nicely put.

C.

«42 »