Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Hey, don't assume everyone voting to leave is on Team Asherah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

E. Shield charge anyone that picked G or is otherwise trying to stop the fighting.

We've gotta settle this fight here and now. No wimping out and trying to play nice! Keep doing the exciting thing!

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

If people weren't enjoying reading the thread, they wouldn't keep posting. Pretty much as simple as that.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

As tempting as B is, I'm gonna have to stick with Enkidel. A.
I think we can (theoretically) keep our status/relationships in Zepath intact and still go on adventures. So many adventures.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A. Either we succeed in not breathing, or we pass out and maybe go see Uncle Jorah. Either way, we win.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

paragon1 posted:

If this doesn't work, then Ishamal is going to look just a little bit silly. :colbert:

If a superpower we've never done before doesn't work when all our other superpowers are weakened / not working at all, you want to blame Ishamal?

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Diogines posted:

Any plans to do anything more complicated than grabbing and eating one of the above is an obviously ridiculous proposition and probably impossible.

Guys stop voting for anything that isn't eating something, or we're gonna end up eating Snarls, the best character in the game.

Voting C because a flute is the least useful item for exploring/adventures.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A Darker Porpoise posted:

Weep for the world's loss and hug Snarls then head home. A

Kyyp fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 30, 2014

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

C1

G

K

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

B Gotta replenish that [RAD] meter. But, also:

the_steve posted:

As an aside, during our adventuring hiatus, I think we need to drill with a weapon. By all means, chill out, spend quality time with Naomi and Danal and relax, but we should also level up a weapon skill while we have free time.

Just because we can't go throwing around Might for the immediate future doesn't mean we can't still work on improving our base stats.

G If we're gonna keep being the leader of a not-army, we'll probably need some more leadership experience.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Voting yes on the minivote

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

]. W...ke ...p En...idE..!

No Asahel around to save us this time if we start trying to eat everything.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

1. A
3. F
4. L

edit: If we really want to visit the city, we can do it on the way back, when the king has less to deal with. Once he's done cleaning up a battle and putting out the fires all over his city, he'll probably be more open to answering our questions.

Kyyp fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 13, 2014

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

HEY.
You know what usually happens when an army is defeated, a ton of them run away, and are likely to be hunted down by the victor of the war?

They become outlaws and bandits, because going home means death.

Lucky for them, there's a huge caravan of pilgrims nearby with tons of supplies and expensive monster corpses. And not only that, but their leader might leave them alone to go into the city they're running from! Jackpot!

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Oh boy!

diog wheres the update goddddddd

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

dyzzy posted:

1 A
2 I am here to see Tudiya's son married, and for him to visit the House of El. To offer sacrifice to El at the base of the Mountain. Beyond that, I don't know.

I like this one. We don't need to be long-winded about it. Also don't want to bring up the word "king" before they do.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A G

D is a bad vote because there is no way anyone in Zepath will tell us to not join the holiest church in the world. These are people that sent their old men walking across the known world just so they could die at this place.

Either vote Yes or No.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A Tell him where we got it.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Channel [???] into the Mightiest shrug that has ever been shrugged.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

B H

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Diogines posted:

Ishamal holds it out to you with a single hand, yet you fall when you try to take it from him, not expecting it's weight which Ishamal managed so easily. It must weigh more than a hundred and fifty pounds, a massive weapon.

Ishamal let a small laugh when you fell. "Careful not to trip boy, the end looks a bit sharp. Special made, just for you. You aren't to give this away or leave it laying around. If you decide you don't want it anymore, bury it somewhere, or give it back to me. Understood?" You nod your head and agree.

Diogines posted:

"The bow is 300 pounds of silver. If you want arrows, real arrows, five pounds of silver each. I will throw in a few strings, one you can actually use and a few to grow into. If you are foolish enough to decide you no longer wish my bow, bring it back here or bury it. I am only selling it to you, not to whoever you might wish to give it to in days beyond."

So how do we teach Snarls to smell magic so we can go hunt for buried treasure?

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

We named our child after our merchant friend who died Went Home Safely Without Incident. Now we're curious about the origins of our merchant friend's name (and also now our kid's).

Ask a priest about Asahel

Kyyp fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jul 13, 2014

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Arkanomen posted:

Og Ig Ag Ug and Egg

Fixed that last guy. I wanna play a game as Egg.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A

This isn't going to go well for Ibleam, and we need to warn Zepath of these new tactics while we can still sneak off unnoticed.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

1. C

We've done more than enough already. Sticking around isn't going to do anyone any good at this point. Get home and let Tudiya know that he's going to need some new battle plans. The old ways of war are done.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Globofglob posted:

edit: Thanks for the Av, guys! :D Never thought I'd piss someone off in a game about ancient notJews enough that they'd spend real money on me.

Thats the new newbie avatar. Nobody did that thing you think they did.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Hey guys I noticed the [dog] meter was broken so I fixed it.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A

If we're gonna make a glorious final stand, do it in Zepath when the monsters get there, not Ibleam.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Bularin posted:

team boring purged most to team hunger a long time ago

The secret is that voting "KILL AND EAT [any object here]" for every single update is the real Team Boring, and always has been.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

If we die here, nobody is around to tell Zepath (or anyone else) about the trebuchets, so I guess our glorious death in fuckin Ibleam of all places is more important than anyone else we know.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Mike Gallego posted:

Do you not hear the thunder? The rain? Do you not feel the wind?

You say this is your place, your domain. But it is owned by the one coming now! Flee, or face his wrath!

Vague enough that anyone who hears it will assume the the thing they're already assuming, but still obviously a threat. We don't want the norcs to know we're not asherah, and we don't want the people in the temple thinking we're not on team-el.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Vavrek posted:

G + Frequently swim, just for fun, and spend slow days experimenting with boat-building.

edit: swim assuming our platform is nicely upriver of anything nasty.

G because boats

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Forget the ocean. Acco, Tanaach, and Zepath are all along this river. Trading would be so much easier/quicker with a boat. No need to worry about all the pack mules.

I haven't voted in this thread for months but I will always vote boat.
Always Vote Boat

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

With a boat. Duh.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

1: A
2: L

Use our possession powers to steal the monster's body.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

B

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

1: G

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

A

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Zc Make a boat