Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Wait, is this what being caught up for once feels like?

Plan FoxTerrier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

G. Maybe they'll learn something this way -- whether it's temple stuff or just the perfect way to scrub a floor, they shouldn't be acting this foolish. And that's coming from the champion of doing foolish things, so it better mean something.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Zodiac5000 posted:

Yeah. I don't honestly think I need to hear more from Ishamal if this is about to go where it looks like. He's basically screaming "This is going to absolutely suck in the most inconceivably worst way, and there is literally nothing you can do about it"

Time to bite the bullet. Thank Ishamal for being frank with us. Wait and watch whatever happens.

I agree with this.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Apparently my Santee won't be home to get their present until later in the month, so I'll wait eagerly until then.

Meanwhile, I agree that we should bury him with the pendant and note to our mom whenever we see her again (after the burial?) that he died still wearing what he gave her all those years ago.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Not gonna vote on the trip planning, since other people seem to have that well under control at this point.

But B, yes we pay back Indor by looking the other way while Puabi moves in and sets up shop. It's not consorting with a witch if we just ignore her the way Tudiya ignores Indor.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Just here with a Secret Santa update! I got two audiobooks in my email today: A Gentleman in Moscow and The Coroner's Lunch. I also have a physical present coming to me, so I'm very happy!

Still not changing my name back.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Fox Terrier is a great Santa. In addition to the audio books I mentioned already, I got this in the mail yesterday:

Excuse my messy couch.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Hot Dog Day 80 posted:

1. What do you do?
A. "Anvil!" you cry out to Uriah, then cry out "ELLLL!" He should focus on fighting defensively, you will fight offensively! Start off by nailing the demon in one of its four eyes! A small target, but you have excellent aim and it has not moved yet. If it moves a tougher shot.
Fb. (Optional Add on with A through E) Plan There Bias Two. And smash the altar on the way to the demon!

2. If you are voting to attack, what about the armed... slaves? Cultists?
N. I order my men to /try/ to spare them. Smash them out of the way to the best of your ability but if you have to, cripple and kill any you have to. Being willing to kill some of them will place your Balls in far less danger than N, but your group will almost certainly kill at least some of them.

This sounds good to me.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

EQ

Praise El and get his people back to safer territory.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

K, let the priest do his job.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Lots of options, but I think E is the one I most agree with.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A+J because it doesn't seem incompatible to make an altar and sacrifice while we wait.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

CF

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Faerunner posted:

Hit the Direction Buttons as prompted and attempt to perform of an acrobatic move, trying to position your legs on whatever surface Once-Consort is trying to smash you into and push off to prevent you from being hit so drat hard!

Mighty Gymnastics!

This

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

M per HBar, P

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

D

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Hb sounds reasonable to me.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B. Let Zeb deal with him. Worst case scenario there is probably Zeb getting fed up and putting this bald eunuch on trial for sorcery, in which case the rear end in a top hat dies anyway.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B. Smash it like the useless thing it is.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

G+C

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

BM

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I have nothing interesting to say so here's a capybara at work.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

The only Judaism-related thing I've noticed that I don't think has been brought up before is that Tanakh is the term for the Hebrew Bible. Diog just changed the spelling before he used it as a city name.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C I

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

G Kb. Let's continue doing good things to earn respect along with the constant hero worship

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Diogines posted:

I wish Judaism was this fun. I am reasonably sure if any religious Jews I know, knew I made this thing they would be very, very upset with our vast blending of random parts of Jewish history and beliefs and merging them with what they would call idoloators!

As if worshiping a magical statue was any less logical than worshiping a magical carpenter or a magical voice in the sky.

Converting to Judaism and I am okay with mythology blending. Orthodox Jews would have an issue with it, but I plan on being Reform so it's all good. Stories are stories and this is a good one.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

GJ

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

D

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Plan SerSpook

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C Gb

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Primary target: Behemoth
Secondary targets: everything else coming this way

2. B

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

G

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

SerSpook posted:

I really think it's about time we retire. Focus on Kavodel, at least until the Jubilee, as well as our lessons with Ishamal. We should also spend some time in prayer in the Temple of El in Zepath before we go back home. We kinda hosed up, at the very least triple-dad will appreciate the gesture.

We can also spend a significant amount of time studying the archives of the Temple of El in Zepath and approach Ishamal and Zebanetha about getting the true and accurate accounts of our adventures recorded there, if they aren't already.

After the Jubilee we can re-evaluate.

Agreed.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A, and try to make snow from water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Hell no. Keep the bow and our secrets.