Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
I can't resist the allure of probably knowing more than the NPCs this time around, not to mention having powers. A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
I'd like for us to develop into someone capable of giving orders and taking charge. I don't expect any of these choices to be effective, but lets at least try D.

Greaseman fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 22, 2013

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007

the_steve posted:

G. "Save Jalitha!" While pointing frantically

Has my vote. We may break down afterwards.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Holy poo poo. Uh, well, I vote against H, since that seems most likely to end very badly.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
1) B, C, A, E, D, H, F, G

2) H, seems like it leaves us open to the most options.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Hold the gatE.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Not A. I doubt that these people are worth trusting, even if Jalitha has decided as much, and I don't think for a second life would be nearly as good with them. I mean sure, Dad hits us but with time he'll get older while we get bigger.

And if the cannibal thing turns out to be true, then hey.

What's a bit of cannibalism between family?

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Going with E+F.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
I'm for Plan Maxhush.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
No. Lets keep to the ways of our old people in some fashion, sense of decency be damned.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Lets save the risk-aversion for the CYOA about a basket weaver, A.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Oh wow, I didn't see that coming. But for the Og that was, let us DeeBeeF

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Alright, I'll change my 3 vote from F to I. I preferred it initially anyways.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
I vote for FAG.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007

Theglavwen posted:

E: No, but just no. Don't elaborate, seem sort of disturbed. This dude just said that the people of his city fish up and eat whales! The children of Asherah, gods. Their fishermen are blasphemers, or dangerous lunatics, surely they must die often, and messily, eaten by Asherah's wrath. When we return to the sea, we don't want to do so as an infidel, and invite Asherah to reclaim us in anger.

Yep, voting this.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
A and H seems like a good compromise to me. We can claim some credit when the grown men actually kill it.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
I S S

Desperately try to use magics while emptying our bladder/bowels because we're scared.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
You know, what makes us so sure the tooth is an Asherah thing? I mean, it was used by a priest of his, sure, but if Asherah does not grant people things as such, then don't the results of Dad stabbing himself imply that it isn't something being done by Asherah? It could just be a magic item or something iono. I voted for us trying to do magic and making GBS threads ourselves because I imagine we're in a pretty desperate state of mind.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
B & C

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Sheesh, all I wanted to do was lightning. Frankly, I am devastated by the idea that Asherah would betray my trust, and are in favor of avoiding the gods and their tyranny henceforth.

Oh, right, surviving. Uh, I change my vote to A & F. Lets call Tudiya for help; he is undoubtedly able to give it, and in the immediate area for hearing us.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
A & K: Yell panicked, incoherent curses at noone in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
AILMNT.

Try to aim the contents of our bladder and bowels on the monsters, if possible. The most stylish type of fall.