Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I can't hear you over the sound of how HIP I am.
Hold the gate - and also A

Mortal life is boring, if I want mortal life I'll go outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
H Gotta go get uncle 'cause we're scared, and frankly, it's just hair. Can't wait until dad has to deal with a real problem.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Voting A this is all so stressful!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Hold the gate!

I'm sure Dad will deal with these guys, I hope they're okay with Jalitha being a semi-slave because that might be a thing.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

+

Fish god was a jerk, dad was a jerk, and all we did was collected sea shells by the seashore and we weren't even called suzy so they deserve no credit at all. El forever, hope he shows us how to use lasers or make enchanted swords or something.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Haha, whoops you are correct. I copied the icons from someone elses post and didn't even pay attention to what I was clicking.

Change my vote to:

+

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Ego Trip posted:

Maybe this is the problem!

Stop holding the gate.

Sacrifice Ego Trip to Horus and continue holding the gate!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Wow, I finally read through the whole thread. When this started I didn't thing it would be as good as Madgod but I'll eat my words now, good job Diog!

For the current vote I say:

1. B put him in the middle, when he gets some mighty strength or powers he can move up. I don't want to deal with dad if he dies.

2. G, H Yell, "We are the spear of EEEELLL."

3. I Leave the helmet on, I don't want to get arrowed.

My thinking on this: I throughly believe we are the spear of EL sent by EL to dispatch justice upon the invaders for burning a shrine. Kill 'em all and let the mountain sort 'em out!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Eeeeeelllllllll!

Take out the prince and this is finished. Maybe El will pitch in a power word or something too. Watching prince idiot get turned into paste will learn them to burn a shrine.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Tud/Ish: We told you not to interfere with other king's wars!

Enk: Oh, I'm sorry, I was kind of busy being on a mission from God!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Aaaaaaaaaa

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
A They had the chance for honor before they torched a shrine! (And co-incidentally we wouldn't be here if they didn't torch the shrine, whatever... divine mission beat-down from god.)

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Cornuto posted:

I'm kind of thinking we should take him alive and give him to the Temple of El to pass judgement upon. Mostly, I don't want to deal with his vengeful other brothers/dad down the road. i'm not sure if this route would cause more problems than it potentially solves, though.

Problem with this is, we have to go to one of the warring cities to do that and I can't see that going well no matter which one we take him to.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
F

Put out the shrine fire and get an alter going. Bring back El's light!

I guess now we see why harming shrines and temples is a bad thing. I can't believe Prince Hammath still got to go though.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

This old man has just been through a traumatic experience. He could use a joke to lighten the mood.

1. G. - "We are The Balls Of Labaras."

Don't say anything else. Just go with the Balls.

Haha, yes, I like this idea! Do this!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I know voting closed but I did want to mention that I lied the mini updates! Even if they tend to go too fast for my phone to keep up with.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Fa, G, K, P, T

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Looks like C is the wise choice.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
E: Thinking of the calm quiet grove where we originally found the flute and sandles.

Duplicate memory, see below.

Razage fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 11, 2014

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
You guys are good, I didn't even notice. For anyone that missed it there's a spreadsheet on the previous page that shows all the memories people have picked so far.

Trying again: E: Thinking of our triumphant return home after our manhood challenge and reuniting with everyone.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
B: We did what we were asked to do, it's between them and EL now. Getting a bunch of people killed for no reason doesn't really help anyone.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
1. A Let them go home, sheesh.

2. : "As hard as it can be to accept, the only ones that could have stopped this are now dead, victims of their own hubris."

3. H: Let's help out some and then let's meet up with our caravan (Which was probably stolen by the merchant because he was just waiting to screw us over probably.)

Edit: And I'm fine with another update tonight. I usually miss them too, although that's more due to my schedule then my time-zone.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

DCBomB posted:

C/E and I/K condition: Sons born must come to Zepath and undertake a manhood trial.

Voting this, or at-least they have to come adventure with us and our balls when they come of age.

Oh, and guys, I'm just going to restate what I said before: Avram already ran off with our stuff. He's gone, like... gone gone. We're going to get to the next city and our balls will be hanging. It's sad, but kind of predicted.

Razage fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 14, 2014

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

HBar posted:

1. Plan foxterrier
2. Plan falcon

These! Too bad we haven't gotten the hang of mind swap yet. Otherwise we could just be snarls!

I'm glad I was wrong about Avram, I though for sure he was going to nick our poo poo.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
A Let's see what he finds.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
A Time to go.

Re: Minotaur, he's not happy, let's give him some extra food! Let's play our flute and cal.... oh, right.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
We should probably just eat the dagger.

D + N

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
D & C send Pabel with snarls so people don't think a loving bear is on the loose and needs killing. Also the we don't offend him by asking him to surrender any charms he has. Just do this once and then we can see if these items are the problem or not before burying them and then finding out it was something else.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
A

It probably won't win but learning things and beating people up sounds good to me!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
F and H

That was probably a test. Looks like we passed, and he sounds like a cool dude.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
B E

YES
to tell Ish about the dreams.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
O

Eat the powder!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
B (Tower of Barkley), D, F

No use interfering with the balls and their dividing up the treasure.

At least we know how Tudiya feels, we stay behind and do kingly Magistrate things and get in trouble because our son tricks some old guy. They get to go and beat poo poo up. Being a king ain't easy!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Pabel usually slings arrows from the back anyway so he's generally not in direct danger.

I say D because those daggers are really fricken handy!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
1. A

-Make a rousing speech at the gates to raise morale.

-Get an update from Snarls, let him know what we're up to.

We have El on our side and we will destroy whatever force this is.

We have El on our side and we will destroy whatever force this is.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Welp, looks like this is finally over. I say we end this right:

1. B

2. L: Run to El's temple as fast as I can, grab a torch and some oil, hop up on the alter, douse ourselves with the oil and then light myself on fire with the torch and scream "ELLLL!" Perhaps if we sacrifice ourselves that will give the good guys enough energy to hold this thing off.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
B

Drop the hammer Azzazel!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
A

I don't think anyone will believe Snarls if he tells them we're alive.

Oh and Eat the blue rock!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
You know, this reality is pretty sweet. I'm glad Larry Bird is back.

Za: stay here for a good long while. Maybe get up and go see Larry Bird!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I'm willing to let this one slide.

I know that sounds unbelievable but here's the thing. They've been pretty free will as much as they can be. I mean, the one did try to coerce us to break the alter but he didn't force us too. We we're enhanced to help with Tanaach, sure, but it was in response to a demon and an army of undead (so other demonic/godly intervention) and now we're having some sort of procedure done. We don't know why, but part of our conditions that Ish have us was that we would listen to higher authorities when they presented themselves. Generally this has only happened when we get close to breaking the world. I'm going to say we Let him finish!

Oh, and make our dream of us riding Larry Bird. That would be rad!