Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexacrodium
Feb 29, 2008
Option B please, I don't know why but I get the feeling we'll have more freedom to choose what we can and cannot do (option A seems to imply we're low in the chain of command and would have to follow certain rules, whilst option B seems more mysterious and open.).

Also I lurked during the entire madgod saga and I want to be on the ground floor for this crazy new ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexacrodium
Feb 29, 2008
C for me, seems like a nice middle ground to get things started.

Hexacrodium
Feb 29, 2008
C We won't be able to hold him back but maybe we'll distract him enough to stop beating the hell out of her.
I don't like saying sorry for something we're not guilty of, screaming at him won't accomplish anything and god knows what uncle might do. She's been with us for at least 4 years so she must know most of our traditions, she has some ulterior motive but whether it's good or bad is anyone's guess.

Hexacrodium
Feb 29, 2008
G. "Save Jalitha!" while pointing

Hexacrodium
Feb 29, 2008
C I suppose. I was going to suggest we drop the tooth and hug her whilst sobbing hysterically to show everyone we still love her and aren't angry with her.
But that would probably make dad go ballistic and he'd end up sacrificing her or something.
I still think it's very strange she tried to cut our hair, she's been living with us so long so she must have known how important hair is in our community.