Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
A
Its just a dog, we can get a replacement pet in the future! There's nothing special about this dog other than we like it a bit.

M
The Great Men love telling a grand story, so we should definitely follow in his footsteps. Azza will recognise we are telling the story in the way of Ishamael and know our affiliation will be true, and we will make him laugh a lot. He seems like he needs a good story to lighten up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Obviously the cactus the goat is chewing on will have tremendous benefits. Drink all the cactus juice, and pat Snarls while he slowly dies. It's pretty handy being able to hang onto your next meal!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Do we even know any stories about fire being useful against demons?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
The obvious answer is to chow down on the meat at hand. Don't get saliva on our precious shiny things!

A+B Eat Snarls and Billy.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Let's hold a talent contest amongst the population. Save as many as we can while being able to teleport them and all the balls home.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I vote that no matter what we choose we time skip back to zepath at the end of the next update.

Can you climb pomegranate trees?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It probably has to do with the melachim being whiny and passive and Amok is all 'ima go gently caress poo poo up, btw I order you to also gently caress poo poo up. Laters'.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Let's just get banished from Ur and be Amok's bro.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
He was right

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Just ask tudiya what we can do to help him prepare, what we need to learn to be useful, and what can be done if another Terror or two appears

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Amok has had millennia is watching everyone he knew turn into a hunger demon through no fault of their own but of the melachim (or so he presumes right?). Then we show up, healthy, and say 'oh btw we intentionally emptied our well to see what would happen'

He got mad.

I think it's a pretty understandable reaction.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Snarls... is bad

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I think we should eat the statue, cultists and snarls so they can live forever inside us.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm also keen to eat a whole fruit tree one day is not destruction if there's no waste right???

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
That's what I just said :confuoot:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Let's offer snarls to take Hagar's place in the stoning, then run off with Hagar and eat her for her delicious secrets

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Destroy the shrine and wait for the inevitable sweet release of death hunger demon.

We are abandoning kavodel we don't want to make it more permanent unless we can make it more defensible. I am not convinced become a new god in a backwater village is a good idea.

We should look to the next jubilee cycle to fortify kavodel, and in this one strengthen zepath

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i think we should quickly eat all the noncombatants to save their precious souls from Fare. Really, we'd be doing them a favour.
Then we can fight on our own terms and just say they were collateral damage after. nobody will care.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
With the heart destroyed i doubt the sorcerer can still transfer the damage to the hostages.

Do the centipedes look delicious? Maybe we should try one or fourteen or so of them to find out

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Slaan posted:

Who is a good boy?
Larry bird

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
We already know if be quicker to come out here later, it doesn't matter how many we make per day duder.

I vote we eat the gem, then the rest of the gaolcart if we are still peckish after

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
We should eat the bow right in front of him

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Don't make oaths we aren't going to keep. We should snatch up the bow, eat it, and fly away to Amok and have brotime.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
We need to figure out how to dispel the blood magic transference thing, hopefully without 'experimenting'. Then the next raid we can send our 7 rescued virgins to Chair and be bros again right??

Honestly we are too idiotic to live in Ur as we don't believe in anything except the rightness of our own actions. Get strong enough now then go found our own city outside Ur where we can fly and eat whatever we like

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
we always knew we were abandoning who cares if we get weaker, we'll get stronger again and we don't have Watchers at Kavodel to help us kill a Doom

A

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Abandon kavodel now but convince Tudiya after the jubilee kavodel needs a temple.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm very glad the thread didn't have a breakdown just before chatting to snek about never finding answers to anything.

I think we should offer to eat HER and bring her back that way

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Well it's pretty telling that azzazel was the only one of the azzazels to visit the orm. Obv it's frowned upon by everyone, but isn't a consensus thing so azz keeps on being snekbro because it's a decent thing to do. Maybe the azzazels are to blame for Her eating the children somehow too.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I miss Azz

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
we should go in solo, turn full hunger, and let the chips fall where they may

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
we could be flying our mount - Larry Bird right now

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Yes but we've talked Uriah out of punching on with Samson like 3 times or something.

Can we play off this as a typical zepath celebratory victory wardance to the city after we get pummeled by Samson?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
eat the ruby, eat the anaki, sac the orb, run home and eat snarls

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
are you guys seriously going to eliminate slavery in every town we walk past? the donut sucks! we know it sucks! Saving this one dude means nothing, (unless we're voting to eat him afterward). We're going to see much worse things the further into the donut we go, and we're going to have less and less clout as we get further from home.

We've also been told not to disrupt the order of things in foreign lands, this isn't a modern day morality play.

5. A

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
well tbh if we save this dude from dying without eating him he's just going to end up as food for Asherah anyway.
really we should put all the donut to the swordgullet so they can return to Harfeed us rather than let them feed Her.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Diqnol posted:

I argue we should try to better the world as we go. That's what heroes do!

counterpoint: slavery according to labaras is cool and good and freeing slaves is not heroic.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
just leave this now ruined city, maybe eat some people on the way out for a quick snack

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
^^PoV switched back to Enkidel

Uriah is v good but he can't eat people, he just wasn't born with the right parts (a gaping maw).

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
eat
them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
these guys are not zepathan. i hope we voted to take them back.

in our stomach(s)