Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

I hate this book and I hate Railrunner and I hate Thunderbark and I hate Black Magic and I hate everything they stand for.

D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

I hate this book and I hate Railrunner and I hate Thunderbark and I hate Black Magic and I hate everything they stand for.

There Bias Two posted:

Who? I'm pretty sure he was the milkman's.

A Mighty milkman's, since Ahaz is Blooded.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

A

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Zepathan Mighty Men are allowed and expected to marry many wives, right? Can we try to find a woman called Deplilah and matchmake Sampson with her?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

D.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Coq au Nandos posted:

There will be a brief pause while I read up on multinational tax avoidance and the US' most recent attempts to combat same. ETA 10pm ADST.

Unironically

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

TheCog posted:

Well, lack of updates has driven us to madness.

Headcount: Who'd get in on a game of Dom4?

Can you summon or recruit any cats in Dom 4?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

pumpinglemma posted:

I think it's a severely mutated or possibly demonic chicken. A Worthy Offering.

Today is the first day of the Chinese year of the Rooster, so a chicken offering is entirely appropriate.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Does Enkidel know how to do a Stone Cold Stunner? If so, do a Stone Cold Stunner on the heretic priest, and then the idol, and then the altar, and then every cultist present. Nothing gets a bigger pop more faith and [???] than Stone Cold Stunners.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Task Manager posted:

Let's see what the topic of the day is! Oh....we're talking about Indor again...

Prior to this, we were discussing Wonder Workers for El.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Q. Eat the necklace!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Eat the rock Enkidel.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

alpaca diseases posted:

What does Enkidel think of a bronze colossus of himself straddling the river?

Make it a blooded bronze colossus and you have my vote.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Blooded recreational drugs in Ur must be one El of a rush for non-Blooded folk.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

V: (a) Kick the octopus in its abdomen, then (b) Reach back and grab the octopus's head, pulling its beak above your shoulder, and then (c) Fall in a seated position all the way to the bottom of the lake, forcing the octopus's beak and head to drop down on your shoulder.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at Feb 26, 2017 around 16:01

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

I am glad we met Mr. Octopus. And the otters! Worth it. Spend the next few days playing with the otters while our men set stuff up for whatever we are doing.

I am not sure what is going on with slavery right now, but whatever happens, we met otters.

What if Urian otters have otter slaves? What if it's slavery all the way down in Ur?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

How many shots could Enkindel manage before the norcs get into throwing range?

How many Norcs could a Black Hulk knock if a Black Hulk could knock Norcs?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

BoneMonkey posted:

Stop trying to make cats a thing, it's not gonna happen.

Slaan cats is rightfully entitled to be cats the voice of Team EAT EVERYTHING at every cats opportunity, and similarly Nyaa has cats every right to cats continue to promote the feline agenda even if no one else cats supports him. And if he pushes for cats cats cats cats cats for long enough, who's to cats say that the capybaras' hearts might not cats soften?

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at Mar 9, 2017 around 15:31

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Arkanomen posted:

I think we already have.

When we go home I vote we gather each of our children, Ruth, Asahel, David, Ahaz for a family dinner and we tell them that we love them, they are good kids with good hearts and that we are proud of each of them. Remind them to be good, caring people and while trusting in El, they should remember that all we have is each other so look out for your fellow Urian.

And also get each of them a pet cat for their birthdays, because cats are great.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

We should formally marry the Waifarrow with all due pomp and ceremony when we return to Kavodel.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

I quit for awhile every time the game makes me feel too many actual feelings but then one day I'll be pooping and it'll remind me of poor Enki and then welp there I'm hooked again.

Shouldn't it be not pooping that reminds you of Enkidel?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

D. Return the Bow.

paragon1 posted:

D

I would like for Enkidel to keep at least one big promise in his life.

We've kept the marital oath so far, I think. We've never cheated on Naomi with Puabi-chan or anyone else.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

UppaTree posted:

One of King Rimush's less favored daughters posed as a slave girl and..Ah, offered herself to Enkidel after a roaring party. He accepted. Turns out, this was a scheme to get herself married to a well-blooded man.

Technically, from Ur's perspective, the problem with that was committing a a property crime against Rimush.

Rahul posted:

Nope, we boned one of Rimush's daughters iirc

That completely slipped my mind.

So are there any significant oaths or promises we have managed to keep without breaking at least once?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Can we go to the coast, gather up 50 pearls, and eat them in one sitting to see whether we gain a level in Astral magic? Air magic and holy units sacred units with powerful blesses are fine and dandy up to mid-game, but end-game prowess comes from Astral and Blood, and we have to start breaking into at least one of those schools of magic as soon as we can.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at Apr 16, 2017 around 15:57

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

B. Stay and defend Kavodel.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Olothreutes posted:

The best thing Fare has going for him is troops that double as blood slaves. That poo poo was unexpected.

Blood slaves by definition are mindless beings that can't fight (e.g. the human women slaves on the Behemoth). The rank-and-file Norcs could however be communion slaves that die from over-fatigue due to super-high level spells cast by the communion master.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Eat the black goo.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Eat the black goop and try to hold it in / absorb it into Enkidel's body.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Eat the Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Before we do anything else, Eat the Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Before we do anything else, Eat the Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Enkidel Eat The Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Eat the Black Goop. The black goop's squirming within Enkidel's body as it tries to break free, and the effort and concentration required to hold it in, will distract Enkidel from the Orm's psychic aura and break Enkidel free of the snake-geas.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Enkidel Eat The Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Task Manager posted:

Pretty sure it's actually only one guy every round voting to eat the goop. A weird dedication, to be sure, some might even call it a fetish - then again we've had posters wholly consumed by wondering if we have bowel movements, so not that odd, all things considered.

Hey, we all have our areas of particular interest. Nyaa's is cats, Azuth's is hating Ishamal, Tomn's is long lists of questions, Slaan's is EAT SNARLS AND EAT THE BALLS AND EAT TUDIYA AND EAT BAITEL FOR THE GLORY OF ASHERAH. Mine just happens to be eating the black goop.

Incidentally, Enkidel Eat The Black Goop.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at Jun 16, 2017 around 17:52

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Slaan posted:

KLMNOPQRESTUVWXYZ FIND HER BRING HER HOME FIND HER BRING HER HOME

Voting for this.

Also, while you are on the way out of the cavern to FIND HER AND BRING HER HOME, take the opportunity to Eat The Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Before replying to the snake's question, Eat The Black Goop.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Voting for Enkidel to Eat the Black Goop before resuming talking to the Snek.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

DCBomB posted:

That reminds me. It's been awhile. Isn't it time to eat another rock?

Enkidel should eat The Rock. As in, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Just pop through a dimension door into Earth and eat The Rock. The Rock's electricity-based moveset would go very well with air-themed Melachim powers, and Enkidel could potentially gain millions (AND MILLIONS) of [???].

But before eating The Rock, Enkidel should Eat The Black Goop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

Be the Badass you always knew you were.

«2 »