Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
I'm going away for a few months with no way to check on the game. I'm gonna miss this, I'd say try not to get us killed but with us already barred from returning we already have one foot out the door.

Are we banned form Kavodel or just Zepath?

Voting for Mage game if it comes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Ahh it's been awhile guys, I've was stuck in training for a while and when I came back to the outside world I ran to the thread to see our escapades. Ha, we had finally found a peaceful monster race, had a boatload of loot, and were on are way to saving everyone. Had anyone questioned how we had a a super donkey that had to have been 40+ years old and had somehow earned all of our love even though it hadn't been mentioned before? Cause reading through that was sending all kind of red flags.

Anyway after that death I put the forms down for a time, thinking the adventure over. Just found out we're back, had some ideas I was sitting on.

Diog, we have the ingredients for this plan. A command over birds, a way to write paper messages. Can we have carrier pigeons falcons? News spreads around It at a crawl but with this we could even beat mighty runners and not be down our strongest man when disaster hits.

Another way to go about Tudiya's xenophobia of the Gebians. Remember that ghost during during one of the sacrifices, clad in Ur armor and speaking an old fashioned dialect? If suggested we found ancient armor and signs they could have a hint of old mighty blood in them, which they actually maybe have. Tudiya would relax his grip on them.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Not to mention Ruth is stronger than commoners and doesn't have an ounce of 'Mighty blood'. Besides blood doesn't get diluted by not staying in your race, that's medieval thinking of incestuous royalty and they're weaker and sickly for it. The world is stagnant and bloodlines were getting weaker before our arrival, new blood will make our people strong.

We need to adopt another wild born orphan kid to prove you all wrong again. There's gonna be might in dem' kids.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Well Ruth never fathered any kids so I guess we'll never know what blood mixing does. I still say it's a mistake not to. It's in Zepath's history. It seems like a error of the overly cautious, they don't want the mighty blood to run out so they keep it pure, not understanding it'll become stagnant with no room to grow.

Point about Ruth rescinded though. Counterpoint that Donut folks should be blooded as all hell with such a concentration of Blood, but are weaker than our guys because we have outside bloodlines.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Hagar isn't powerless, she was one of the few people that knew we could see through Snarls. Maybe there's a false god, people make their gods history aspect to all this. The tablets might be prank or an experiment by a rogue angel, Azazel had some goofy ideas. Or she's just siphoning off our well. There's something subtle and abstract to her abilities, makes me a bit worried what will happen when she has no reason to continue her charade. Bareen 2.0 here we go!

Oh well, one more dead ended mystery for the pile. I hope she was just a witch that just wanted to get us alone to power drain us and in the end all the rash behavior gets justified.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Quick calm everyone down with an amazing flute solo. I'm partially serious, it'll add to the absurdity of the situation and everyone will stop what they're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Voting H to fly our armies in giant pots and get all Mad God with this moment. Maybe pull that magic healing dream flute out of us we ate ages ago with powers over the arts.

Thanks for PMing old voters for this moment looks like I got a lot of catching up to do.

Edit: So if anyone makes a pinch pot they become a empowered holy warrior right?

GloriousDemon fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jun 5, 2022